Screw Capricorne 90MF draft ( My first Draft)

Poll: BeyWiki Material ???

Yes
85.71%
No
14.29%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
hey guys , this is my First Draft ever so i dont expect this to be the best so ... yea
Quote:NOTE: Takara Tomy released Screw Capricorne 90MF as a Booster pack, SonoKong released it as a Starter pack with a Light Launcher 2
Screw Capricorne is the fourth Beyblade released in the Maximum Series. It's gimmick is creating the most upper attack of any metal wheel.

Contents
1.Name Change
2 Face: Capricorne
3 Clear Wheel: Capricorne
4 Metal Wheel: Screw
4.1 Use in Attack Customization
5 Track: 90
5.1 Use in Attack Customization
5.2 Use in Stamina Customization
6 Bottom: Metal Flat
6.1 Use In Attack Customization
6.2 Use in Defense Customization
7 Other Versions
8 Gallery
9 Overall

Name Change
Screw Capricorne 90MF was released by Hasbro as Spiral Capricorne 90MF

Face: Capricorne
The face on this Beyblade depicts Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Capricorn is the Seagoat.

Clear Wheel: Capricorne
Weight: 3.05 grams
The Capricorne Clear Wheel is Circular and consists of 2 Goat Like heads with 2 very long curved Horns. In between these heads are 2 spike like protrusions. It is released in a Translucent Blue

Metal Wheel: Screw
Weight: 34.51 grams
Screw consists of three distorted, wing-like forms, each with 2 Slopes,1 Curved Downwards the other Up, 1 is larger than the other to try to maximize "Upper Attack" as what Screw is based on. In between Each "Wing" are gaps where the Curved Ends can provided Little Smash Attack. There is a small Protrusion on each wing which gets Worn After use.
As part of the Maximum Series, it was said to have the best "Upper Attack' of any Metal Wheel. However, Upper is not present as Screw doesn’t have the correct slopes. However the Slopes do provided sufficient Upwards Smash instead. Due to How small One of the slopes are, a Small Clear wheel should be used to maximize Performance.

While Screw may not be a Top Tier Wheel it is used in some Viable Customs Below

Use in Attack Customization
Screw can be used when other attack wheels are not available in the combo, MF Screw Pisces/Horogium 85/90/100 RF/R2F/MF. The Pisces and Horogium Clear Wheels effectively expose the slopes to maximize Upwards Smash.

Track: 90
Weight: 0.82 grams
This track is currently the second lowest track available. However,outclassed by 85, 90 is a little bit Easier to get.
90 has some problems with floor scrapes though still proven to be great in Attack and Stamina customizations.

90, though outclassed, can be put to good use in the Attack custom MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F

Use in Stamina Customization
90 can be put to good use in the Stamina custom, Earth Bull 90WD

Bottom: Metal Flat
Weight: 1.08 grams
The Metal Flat Bottom is a flat metal tip, which gives it a offensive movement pattern. However, Metal Flat has a hard time retaining a flower pattern and gripping the stadium because of metal's low friction. Despite the fact that MF is overshadowed by other attack bottoms such as RF, R2F, and XF. MF can still be put to good use in Attack and Defense Customs when other tips are not available

When Other Attack Bottoms are not available, Metal Flat can be put to good use in the Combo, MF Gravity Perseus D125MF

Use in Defense Customization
Metal Flat has found a great use to Counter combos, MF Lighting L Drago BD145LRF And MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF in the MF variant of MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF

Other Versions
Dark Capricorne 105RF – Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) (Purple)
Flame Capricorne T125HF – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Grey Brown)
Rock Capricorne T125D – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Light Grey)
Storm Capricorne M145Q – Starter Pack (Bright Orange) Lighting Screwdriver 2 pack (Bright Orange,Gold Horns)
Fury Capricorne 100HF – Hasbro release, Starter ( Metal Fusion), Booster ( Metal Masters) (Pearl Orange)
Poison Fury Showdown 2-Pack (Bronze)

Gallery

Overall
While Capricorne has no use, 90 and MF are great and viable parts in customizations. Screw, when paired with the right Clear Wheel, can be used when no better attack wheels are available. Bladers who already have staple parts in MFB should own one of this Beyblade
All Weights From AkirasDaddy Screw Capricorne Video Used ♥ Storm Capricorne Draft for the Face, Clear Wheel and Other Versions, though added stuff to it
Edited And Rewrote by NightWolf7919
Constructive Criticism Accepted
Thanks
Brilliantly done! Even though it needs some improvements, this draft looks exceptionally great!
S capricorn is not a starter. Its a booster.
You should mention 90 track beaten by 230.
stop working on it dude if it's a booster because booster's draft r not allowed to be published on beywiki
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)xlr8 Wrote: stop working on it dude if it's a booster because booster's draft r not allowed to be published on beywiki
Where did this come from?
Quote:90 has some problems with floorscrape
ect.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)xlr8 Wrote: stop working on it dude if it's a booster because booster's draft r not allowed to be published on beywiki
ect.

i wrote it because one of my draft which was on rock pegasus was closed as it came from a faceoff set
I'm not sure how to replace it but i feel you are compairing this Capricorne a bit too mch to the priginal Storm Capricorne you include inof on Storm CApircorne then say something simple about this one and when mentioning 90 is outclassed note that is easier to get than 85 and give some insight of customization on MF like MF can be put to good use in this custom though MF Gravity Perseus (Left Spin Counter) D125 MF and i don't think you put enough Dexcription of Capricorne

EDIT: Xlr8 This is dfifferent that is like writing a Random Random Booster Article like writing a Draft for Gravity Perseus BD145 XF Different entirely is not its own release really that isn't even a Boster its is a minor Customize Bey included by hasbro to give people who just start 2 beys to mess around with and giving people a so called extra special normal bey
Quote:Screw Capricorne is the fourth Beyblade released in the Maximum Series. It's gimmick is creating the most upper attack of any metal wheel.

Contents
1 Face: Capricorne
2 Clear Wheel: Capricorne
3 Metal Wheel: Screw
3.1 Use in Attack Customization
4 Track: 90
4.1 Use in Attack Customization
4.2 Use in Stamina Customization
5 Bottom: Metal Flat
6 Other Versions
7 Gallery
8 Overall

The face on this Beyblade depicts Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Capricorn is the Seagoat. The original Storm Capricorne M145Q face was released purple. This Release comes in a translucent light purple.

The regular release of Capricorne is a bright orange, featuring the horns of the goat. This release of Capricorne is translucent blue

As part of the Maximum Series, it was said to have the best "Upper Attack' of any Metal Wheel. However, Upper is not present as Screw doesn’t have the correct slopes.
Screw consists of three distorted, wing-like forms, each with a upward-curved spike. Even though the wheel has no Upper Attack at all, it can be great at Upwards Smash when paired with the right Clear Wheel.

Screw can be used when other attack wheels are not available in the combo, MF Screw Pisces/Horogium 85/90/100 RF/R2F/MF. The Pisces and Horogium Clear Wheels effectively expose the slopes to maximize Upwards Smash.

This track is currently the second lowest track available, but is outclassed by 85. 90 has some problem with floor scrapes though still proven to be great in Attack and Stamina customizations.

90, though outclassed, can be put to good use in Attack customs such as, MF Lighting L Drago 90 RF/R2F and MF Vulcan Horuseus/Gemios/Byxis 90 RF/R2F.

90 can be put to good use in the Stamina customs, Burn Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 90 WD/SD/D and Earth Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 90 WD/SD/D

The Metal Flat Bottom is a flat metal tip, which gives it a offensive movement pattern. However, Metal Flat has a hard time retaining a flower pattern and gripping the stadium because of metal's low friction. Despite the fact that MF is overshadowed by other attack bottoms such as RF, R2F, and XF, MF can still be put to good use in Attack customs when other tips are not available

Other Versions
Storm Capricorne M145Q – Starter Pack (Bright Orange)
Fury Capricorne 100HF – Hasbro release, Starter ( Metal Fusion), Booster ( Metal -Masters) (Pearl Orange)

Overall
While Capricorne has no use, 90 and MF are great and viable parts in customizations. Screw, when paired with the right Clear Wheel, can be used when no better attack wheels are available. Bladers who already have staple parts in MFB should own one of this Beyblade

Edited and rewrote some parts. You have the right Idea, I just clarified some things and did some grammar, spelling things.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:31 PM)xlr8 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
ect.

i wrote it because one of my draft which was on rock pegasus was closed as it came from a faceoff set

No, Rock Pegasis is simply considered as another version of Pegasis. Boosters are allowed, not the faceoff sets. Wind Aquario was published, and it's a booster. But because it had new parts/was a new bey in general, it could be published. Rock Pegasis is considered as another version of Storm Pegasis. There was no need for an article like that.
thanks you guys for all the help so far
i hope this gets put on the wiki
now..... i need to take some pictures later Smile
Updated With Pictures Smile XD
The pics seem great! Used Screw Capricorne, eh? Well, yes, you do compare Screw Capricorne with Storm Capricorne.... I understand that you got it from ♥'s Storm Capri article, still, that's the only thing that needs improvement I suppose...
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:39 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: The pics seem great! Used Screw Capricorne, eh? Well, yes, you do compare Screw Capricorne with Storm Capricorne.... I understand that you got it from ♥'s Storm Capri article, still, that's the only thing that needs improvement I suppose...

i dont really understand this post???
though the face seems the same to me like how its one of the zodiac and stuff i just added that its translucent light purple and originally released purple
Clear Wheels, i Don't know what to the change
its got 2 horns and originally released orange and this is released blue
( im not sure if im understanding your post right Tongue_out)
anyway thanks for the compliment on pics
Yeah am quite sure you need a new screw capri for the picks.
"MF can still be put to good use in Attack customs when other tips are not available" i think you should mention one like MF Gravity Persues D125MF . And you might want to mention MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF.
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah am quite sure you need a new screw capri for the picks.
"MF can still be put to good use in Attack customs when other tips are not available" i think you should mention one like MF Gravity Persues D125MF . And you might want to mention MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF.

okay thanks Rusty
ill edit it right now
I meant, that you talk only about the shape, and about the color.. I would like to see more in it. I mean, if you would just explain why Capricorn has no use... You see, most articles are like yours, but I always wondered why don't people add much detail in the CW section... Well, just ignore my post, though, as its not quite required, and is quite difficult to do, because the Clear Wheel is so BAD...
You see, I expect every articles's clear wheel section to be such-

The Horogium Clear Wheel was released in a grayish-blue color. It is gear shaped, with white Roman Numerals on a clock decorating the circumference. However, there is a rectangular gap where "III" is supposed to be and 2 clock hands causing irregular weight distribution. Therefore, this Clear Wheel shouldn't be used in any Defense or Stamina combos. However, Horogium exposes the slopes on the Screw Metal Wheel, and can be used in the Attack custom described below.

Still, ignore my post ad its not required. Stupid
Oh just another thing you should remove kerbecs from the 90 stamina combos . You should mention the Lightning Screwdriver face off pack version of storm capricorne .
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Oh just another thing you should remove kerbecs from the 90 stamina combos . You should mention the Lightning Screwdriver face off pack version of storm capricorne .

it st because Kerbecs is to heavy?????
thanks for the information RustyXD
After reading threw articles in beywiki i have noticed that they only mention one combo , like for the 90 customization you mentions vulcan horesus/ gemios/byxis and lightning l drago i think you should just mention one same with stamina.

Kerbecs weight distrabution isn't as good as aquario and bull.
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:50 AM)RustyXD Wrote: After reading threw articles in beywiki i have noticed that they only mention one combo , like for the 90 customization you mentions vulcan horesus/ gemios/byxis and lightning l drago i think you should just mention one same with stamina.

Kerbecs weight distrabution isn't as good as aquario and bull.

Okay
thanks again on information RustyXD
is there anything else to add
or is it complete????
I guess you should mention about Sonokong released Screw Capricorne as a Starter, while Takara Tomy as a Booster. For the 90 track Attack Customization, wouldn't Vulcan be better?
A minor error, but the Attack custom for MF has a misspelled Perseus.
I would also like to note that most articles on the wiki are just
MF Vulcan Horseus 85RF not MF Vulcan Byxis/Horseus/gemios 90 RF/R2F
okay i will change the Lighting 90 combo to the Vulcan 90 combo
ill fix perseus
and not add all those stuff
thanks Azlanslayer,Janstarblast and RustyXD
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:04 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: hey guys , this is my First Draft ever so i dont expect this to be the best so ... yea
Quote:NOTE: Takara Tomy released Screw Capricorne 90MF as a Booster pack, SonoKong released it as a Starter pack with a Light Launcher 2
Screw Capricorne is the fourth Beyblade released in the Maximum Series. It's gimmick is creating the most upper attack of any metal wheel.

The face on this Beyblade depicts Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Capricorn is the Seagoat.
The regular release of Capricorne is a bright orange, featuring the horns of the goat. This release of Capricorne is translucent blue

As part of the Maximum Series, it was said to have the best "Upper Attack' of any Metal Wheel. However, Upper is not present as Screw doesn’t have the correct slopes.
Screw consists of three distorted, wing-like forms, each with an upward-curved spike. Even though the wheel has no Upper Attack at all, it can be great at Upwards Smash when paired with the right Clear Wheel.

Screw can be used when other attack wheels are not available in the combo, MF Screw Pisces/Horogium 85/90/100RF/R2F/MF. The Pisces and Horogium Clear Wheels effectively expose the slopes to maximize Upwards Smash.

This track is currently the second lowest track available, but is outclassed by 85. 90 has some problems with floor scrapes though still proven to be great in Attack and Stamina customizations.

90, though outclassed, can be put to good use in the Attack custom MF Vulcan Horuseus 90 RF/R2F/LRF

90 can be put to good use in the Stamina custom, Burn/Earth Aquario/Bull 90 WD/SD/D

The Metal Flat Bottom is a flat metal tip, which gives it a offensive movement pattern. However, Metal Flat has a hard time retaining a flower pattern and gripping the stadium because of metal's low friction. Despite the fact that MF is overshadowed by other attack bottoms such as RF, R2F, and XF, MF can still be put to good use in Attack customs when other tips are not available

When Other Attack Bottoms are not available, Metal Flat can be put to good use in the Combo, MF Gravity Perseus D125MF

Use in Defense Customization
Metal Flat has found a great use to Counter combos, MF Lighting L Drago BD145LRF And MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF in the MF variant of MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF

Other Versions
Storm Capricorne M145Q – Starter Pack (Bright Orange) Lighting Screwdriver 2 pack (Bright Orange,Gold Horns)
Fury Capricorne 100HF – Hasbro release, Starter ( Metal Fusion), Booster ( Metal Masters) (Pearl Orange)

Gallery

Overall
All Weights From AkirasDaddy Screw Capricorne Video Used ♥ Storm Capricorne Draft for the Face, Clear Wheel and Other Versions, though added stuff to it
Edited And Rewrote by NightWolf7919
Constructive Criticism Accepted
Thanks

That's what I though it should be like.
Also add a bit more into the Clear Wheel section.