Science thread

I believe in science and in God, because is impossible for energy to be created in nature, but in the rest i believe in science
There is a nature of course in what is happening as of now
I just dont believe that humans came from moke
maybe monkeys could have come from humans you know?
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I just dont believe that humans came from moke

Any time I see this I just laugh lol. Yeah they have hand and leg, thats it. Monke's build besides that are so insanely different its funny.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: zW6nLMS.jpg][/font]
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I just dont believe that humans came from moke
Humans didn't came from monkeys, they came from a common ancestral
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Any time I see this I just laugh lol. Yeah they have hand and leg, thats it. Monke's build besides that are so insanely different its funny.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: zW6nLMS.jpg][/font]

Hey kids don't ever listen to your parents
I don't think that we came from Monke's thats stupid. However its probably likely way back when Humans were fundamentally the same but very different looking, and it probably took a bit to get to looking like a modern human.
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

[Image: atom61cab3a51.jpg]
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Any time I see this I just laugh lol. Yeah they have hand and leg, thats it. Monke's build besides that are so insanely different its funny.

Hey kids don't ever listen to your parents

Lol

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Huh? Why not?
Cuz I belive in God

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Cuz I belive in God

Oh well that makes sense. So do I

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh well that makes sense. So do I

Yehh my religion gets a few criticisms

Just saying......God is technically beyond human comprehension so he could of done the BIG BANG imo
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hey kids don't ever listen to your parents

Lol

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Cuz I belive in God

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh well that makes sense. So do I

(Dec. 17, 2020  8:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yehh my religion gets a few criticisms

Just saying......God is technically beyond human comprehension so he could of done the BIG BANG imo

Why big bang when u can jus create hooman. No bang needed.
Watch humans in the future create robotic animals
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:05 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lol

Why big bang when u can jus create hooman. No bang needed.

lol

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch humans in the future create robotic animals

Yup they will lol
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch humans in the future create robotic animals

Thats gonna be hard to create actual free will and consciousness, but I see that happening.
And Elon Musk create Cyberpunk 2025
Why Musk can make neuralink and we can't create artificial beings like clones?
Oh no here comes the monkeys now cause yall talked bad about them.
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:11 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why Musk can make neuralink and we can't create artificial beings like clones?

Animals can already be cloned. Well technically. You can create one that looks the exact same down to the DNA, but obviously its a different lifeform that just looks the same.
People= Clones bad
Animals= Clones wild
Robots= Clone Destrcutors
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:11 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why Musk can make neuralink and we can't create artificial beings like clones?

Animals can already be cloned. Well technically. You can create one that looks the exact same down to the DNA, but obviously its a different lifeform that just looks the same.
I know, I'm talking about the ethics