Science thread

(Jan. 19, 2021  12:43 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wonder how it's just there then?

it was there before big bang. energy is god imo
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Don't believe in the big bang

It makes the most makes sense for creation of world theory and has a LOT of proof behind it........
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:46 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Don't believe in the big bang

It makes the most makes sense for creation of world theory and has a LOT of proof behind it........

Well if your religious like me, I believe in one god.
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:50 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It makes the most makes sense for creation of world theory and has a LOT of proof behind it........

Well if your religious like me, I believe in one god.

god did the big bang
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:18 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:50 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well if your religious like me, I believe in one god.

god did the big bang

Either way, I don't believe it.
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:23 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:18 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: god did the big bang

Either way, I don't believe it.

I, too, am Christian (at least I think you are looking at the text) and I think, in the beginning, no one knows. Maybe there was a bang? Maybe it just popped into existence? And no one will ever know. Ever.
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:51 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:23 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Either way, I don't believe it.

I, too, am Christian (at least I think you are looking at the text) and I think, in the beginning, no one knows. Maybe there was a bang? Maybe it just popped into existence? And no one will ever know. Ever.

Science can keep on progressing. you never know what they might achieve
guys i know that the mitochondria is the power house of the cell
(Jan. 26, 2021  1:36 AM)Pixi Wrote: guys i know that the mitochondria is the power house of the cell

See that there's a good Parasite Eve reference.

As for the rest of you, consider ceasing further posting in the science thread.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"2. Stay away from sensitive topics.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Discussions about sensitive topics like politics or religion, or topics that wouldn’t be appropriate for all-ages are forbidden. It can be difficult to tell when boundaries are being crossed, so just don’t approach them."[/font]
Plastic ISN’T a good COUNDUCTOR, it’s a good INSOLATER. good conductors are some type of metal, as far as I know from my science book.
(Jan. 26, 2021  2:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Plastic ISN’T a good COUNDUCTOR, it’s a good INSOLATER. good conductors are some type of metal, as far as I know from my science book.

That's right as plastic doesn't allow current to flow through easily.