Science thread

To discuss science. Anything science related goes here wether it be physics, thermodynamics, etc. Beyblade science is also allowed, but falls under physics. Also if you need a question regarding science it can be answered here.
I hate school and it is almost break?? why this
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I hate school and it is almost break?? why this

Because some of us are nerds
your a nerd? I am not a nerd but I have a's and b's only so I am smart
it is my favorite subject lmao
it mean hydrogen squared oxygen
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: it mean hydrogen squared oxygen

It’s hydrogen two oxygen since two hydrogen atoms are bonded to one oxygen atom
yup the atoms must be what my teachers say they must b happy to bond together
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Cellular respiration all the way
Imagine a beyblade with the parts of a cell
Guys I have a idea. You know how cancer cells grow fast? So if we combine cancer cells with antibodies and the antibodies keep on being produced fast, maybe we can combate coronavirus better with this
Oh yeah i remember that in beyblade Team PBZ All Stars believed in Science while The BladeBreakers believed in the beyspirit.
science bruh its nice
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Guys I have a idea. You know how cancer cells grow fast? So if we combine cancer cells with antibodies and the antibodies keep on being produced fast, maybe we can combate coronavirus better with this

The thing is that cancer cells rapidly split each other and harm our body by causing our body to release tumor suppressor genes. So even if it worked everyone would have cancer and die out of tumors
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:37 PM)Piplup Person Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Guys I have a idea. You know how cancer cells grow fast? So if we combine cancer cells with antibodies and the antibodies keep on being produced fast, maybe we can combate coronavirus better with this

The thing is that cancer cells rapidly split each other and harm our body by causing our body to release tumor suppressor genes. So even if it worked everyone would have cancer.

carp forget it lol.

Then I guess I fail
It takes more then those scientists to calculate that so called "meteor" that was supposed to hit Earth this year
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:37 PM)Piplup Person Wrote: The thing is that cancer cells rapidly split each other and harm our body by causing our body to release tumor suppressor genes. So even if it worked everyone would have cancer.

carp forget it lol.

Then I guess I fail

Besides there’s already a cure.

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It takes more then those scientists to calculate that so called "meteor" that was supposed to hit Earth this year

They use computers and high power telescopes which I guess falls under computer science.
Oh no not Computer Science! Aye thats making me think too much
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:41 PM)Piplup Person Wrote: Any questions regarding science?

What is consciousness