Scenes deleted from Beyblade Burst seasons 1/2/3 in the International version?

I may be a person who cannot be able to do anything at the moment due to lack of technology and knowledge but I keep wondering now that you people are randomly talking about it:

What scenes have Hasbro and their anime editors deleted from the international version of the anime in general?

There are some threads in the entire website here in which some users are saying “Oh wow they ripped away the scene where Aiger changes Xtend’s height mode” and “Oh wow they ripped away the scene where Valt removes the Vortex frame from Valtryek” and I wanna know. I wanna know...

Every single Deleted Scene from the Anime that Hasbro (or their editors) had deleted from each episode to make room for that accurate 22 minutes, even if it means ripping apart scenes where they interact with the bey that Hasbro thinks “Oh they’ll never know how they’ll do that when we edit the beys to be less complex” to all of a sudden fans are like “Oh wow, Valt replaced Valtryek’s broken Reboot with Ultimate Reboot how am I gonna get that part? Oh wow, Genesis Valtryek became Strike Valtryek with the Genesis Special(Strike God Chip) how am I gonna get that part?” and Hasbro’s like “.... Eh, them fans will never think about that part anyway” (Meanwhile... DUDE, WHERE’S ULTIMATE REBOOT, WHY’S STRIKE VALTRYEK’S WINGS NOT LOCKED IN?).

I just wanna know, even if it means searching an entire library of Beyblade Burst episodes, what scenes have Hasbro deleted from the anime to make it into 22 minutes (I know they ripped the intros and endings away so don’t give me that) and can you show me what they look like?

If you think this is unnecessary, delete it. It’ll be fine, even if it makes me keep wondering what scenes Hasbro even deleted. forever....
There are episodes where nothing is cut at all, and there are episodes with cuts. Any episode that shows a character holding a Bey close up, or closing up on a part of it has been cut out completely (due to advertising for the Japanese Beys) Scenes in season 1 that were cut besides those are when Kensuke's Bey lands in Keru/Besu's mouth. Any time it shows a character climbing up a tree too high, it's cut. Bang Zoom, the studio doing Beyblade Burst Turbo has kept the script much closer to the original compared to Ocean that did the first two Burst seasons. Also, rather than cutting those Bey close ups out, Bang Zoom just altered the scene where the audio is still heard, but the video is altered to where the character has the Bey in their hands adjusting it.
Well they cut the seen when wakiya open his jacket...
(Dec. 17, 2018  8:41 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Well they cut the seen when wakiya open his jacket...

Wait which eps is dat-
There was a part in the current arc where Drum spends an entire episode estate planning with a lawyer, I'm fairly certain that gets cut in the US release.
They also cut the scene when Free screams in pain in Episode 50 of God. Probably because it was too disturbing.
Any scene where Wakiya open his jacket such as season 1 episode 11 and episode 12.
There was a time in season one where shu was facing a fodder opponent on team Rideout, and the scene where he switched gloves was still in the dub, but the scene where he disconnects his launcher from his grip and tosses it to flip it over and reattach it to the grip in left hand setup was deleted. Hasbro just had him switch gloves. I could be mistaken though, because season one was along time back.