Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more!

Are there are going to be more questions that will be added?

Finally got time to work on Scavenger Hunt. Will hit with my hardest in remaining time (not sure if I can do all challanges but will try for sure)

as always LET IT CRACK!!
Ah, with three days left and not all questions having even been answered by most people, it is unlikely that any new ones will be added. If I have inspiration and time though, there could be a final flash challenge, who knows hah.
Yes flash challenge!!! Smile
Do someone knows that how to send our goals to wbo
(Jan. 12, 2017  5:18 AM)Unipegasus Wrote: Do someone knows that how to send our goals to wbo
You need to send proof of completing your goals via PM to Kai-V.
Ok so after i give him the proof , he will give me the points or not ??
Just wanted to Post this video here - Complete BeyBattle Task for the Scavenger Hunt
Um, for the "Get an additional face" challenge, what do I do? Will I get points if I exchange mine for face boosters?
(Jan. 12, 2017  6:20 AM)Unipegasus Wrote: Ok so after i give him the proof , he will give me the points or not ??

She will give you points if you answer them correctly
If I'm hosting a tournament and most likely taking a picture with a "Happy 8th Anniversary WBO!" banner tomorrow, will I get the points in time before the Scavenger Hunt ends?
(Jan. 13, 2017  2:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: If I'm hosting a tournament and most likely taking a picture with a "Happy 8th Anniversary WBO!" banner tomorrow, will I get the points in time before the Scavenger Hunt ends?

You really really need to submit all stuff before the deadline, so even if something happened before the end, if you send it to me after the deadline, I will not consider it. Except participation/hosting in itself.
(Jan. 13, 2017  3:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You really really need to submit all stuff before the deadline, so even if something happened before the end, if you send it to me after the deadline, I will not consider it. Except participation/hosting in itself.
I definitely will be sending the stuff before so no worries! Thanks. Smile
Will tasks processed after 11:59 EST be counted? I mean, if I PM them to Kai-V now and get points for them after the deadline, will those be counted?
(Jan. 14, 2017  5:13 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Will tasks processed after 11:59 EST be counted? I mean, if I PM them to Kai-V now and get points for them after the deadline, will those be counted?

If you submit the tasks before the deadline and they have been done correctly you will receive the points
(Jan. 14, 2017  5:15 AM)mj9 Wrote: If you submit the tasks before the deadline and they have been done correctly you will receive the points

Cool, thanks for letting me know!
just a reminder for all it's last day of hunt

So good luck all and LET IT RIP!!!!!!1
[Image: WBOScavenger_Hunt2016_backlog.jpg]

Hey guys.
i think at least 2 are mine
(Jan. 15, 2017  2:56 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i think at least 2 are mine

Just about to send 1 lol

Btw only 3 hours left!!!!

Gembull Spoiler (Click to View)
Edit:- Good Luck everyone! (Especially Kai-V beyhehe)
Hahaha, I was so busy and stressed out, I couldn't do the group photo with the paper up from my camera.

Eh, at least I hosted a tournament lol. Hey @[Kai-V], do I need to submit the spreadsheet and send in pictures to give proof? (what if I edit my tournament footage and send it to Kei? Would that count or it would definitely need to be uploaded before the deadline?)
Around 4-5 are mine lol.
This Hunt was amazing and really enjoyable. Thanks WBO
Just to reassure some people; any Wiki drafts posted before the Scavenger Hunt deadline will indeed be counted once they are completed, and we'll be working through them over the coming days. Even with the ones I've processed today, we still have 31 outstanding (you guys sure love writing!), so we definitely need the time to work with you guys to get them ready to publish!

You have just over two hours left, so this is your last chance to add to my work schedule and grab yourself some points! Providing they aren't incomplete, they will be counted, and we will be working with you on them!

EDIT: So uh...
im trying for 8 or 9 but not 12 jeez. what is that like 30 points
Twelve?!??!!?!!?!!?? OMG, Wombat is seriously hitting EXTREMELY hard

#timetomake5moredraftmanahahahah
(Jan. 15, 2017  4:15 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: #timetomake5moredraftmanahahahah

The thought of five more articles being added to my list makes me beysad, yet also beyhappy at the same time :P

(yes, I'm a fan of your puns)

And to specify; incomplete drafts don't count. Don't rush a bunch of incomplete drafts now and hope you can finish them later because that's not how this contest works. We did specify "usable" draft after all, haha.

That means you @[FIREFIRE CPB], I can see your copy-pasted Jaggy description on those articles as placeholders. Don't think I'm that easily fooled ;)