Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more!

(Dec. 29, 2016  3:51 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'm coming for you Jimmy  Grin 

try me ashton

Quote:FIREFIRE CPB

I'm coming there Jimmy!!!
try me F2

anyways so excited to see that im in first!!!!!! still have many more tasks to complete but im not going to a tournament so that kills a bunch of points. good luck to everyone. this is gonna be a close race till the end
Share a Beyblade Wiki article in a relevant context (requires proof such as a screenshot) (1 Point)

just asking what does it means by share in a relevant context?
Like go on a message board somewhere where they are currently discussing something related to Beyblade, and link them to a Beyblade Wiki article if you think that it will help them understand a concept better or discover new facts about the subject. Message board or any other sort of site. Relevant context means not to share a link out of nowhere, with nobody having prompted you to do so.
Submit a photo of four or more people playing Beyblade with a sign reading “Happy Anniversary WBO!” (3 Points)

So where do I submit it? In the photo gallery topic or somewhere else?
(Dec. 30, 2016  4:02 PM)SharinganBlader Wrote: Submit a photo of four or more people playing Beyblade with a sign reading “Happy Anniversary WBO!” (3 Points)

So where do I submit it? In the photo gallery topic or somewhere else?

You can just send it to me by private message. It would need to be hosted on an image-hosting website either way.
(Dec. 30, 2016  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Like go on a message board somewhere where they are currently discussing something related to Beyblade, and link them to a Beyblade Wiki article if you think that it will help them understand a concept better or discover new facts about the subject. Message board or any other sort of site. Relevant context means not to share a link out of nowhere, with nobody having prompted you to do so.

Oh got it beyhaha

thanks for reply

#BladersoftheFall
Will look forward to compete in this
Question for the drawing activities do we have to make a drawing from scratch or can we make a replica of a pre existing image? E.g I attempt to replica a drawing of one takafumi did and my character drawing is based off an image I found on google images?
(Dec. 30, 2016  11:52 PM)dragonbooster Wrote: Will look forward to compete in this
Question for the drawing activities do we have to make a drawing from scratch or can we make a replica of a pre existing image? E.g I attempt to replica a drawing of one takafumi did and my character drawing is based off an image I found on google images?

Of course a drawing from scratch is prefered, but as long as you did not clearly trace over one of the existing pictures, 'replicating' would be accepted.
FLASH CHALLENGE

We're looking for photographs of two Valkyrie and/or Victory Valkyrie recolours! Each will be worth 2 points, therefore you could earn a total of four points by posting the pictures of two recolours before anyone else!

The quality of the photographs has to be acceptable for Beyblade Wiki however: try to use sunshine instead of artificial light, the resolution should be high and the background has to be as close to pure weight or very light grey as possible. Here is an example of a perfect picture:

[Image: DKDragooon_01.jpg]

There should be at least three photographs per Beyblade:
- Front
- Side
- Bottom

Good luck, the race is on!
What if I give pictures of one recolour of Valkyrie? Will get half a point also can I give Hasbro pictures?
Ah Unhappy I dont have a valkyrie. I will be waiting for any new challenges though
(Dec. 31, 2016  4:03 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah Unhappy I dont have a valkyrie. I will be waiting for any new challenges though

I have just 1 of each lol

NP will do my bestnext time
(Dec. 31, 2016  4:01 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What if I give pictures of one recolour of Valkyrie? Will get half a point also can I give Hasbro pictures?

Yes, you could get two points. Basically, four points are up for grabs right now, so it could go all to one Member, or to two different people.

(Dec. 31, 2016  4:03 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah Unhappy I dont have a valkyrie. I will be waiting for any new challenges though

(Dec. 31, 2016  4:14 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I have just 1 of each lol

NP will do my bestnext time

Ah I forgot that India was not so hot on Burst hah. Valkyrie is really a Beyblade that any competitive Burst player would need more than one of.
I'm sorry about the pictures and there order
Ah we meant the full Beyblade, if possible, not just the Layer. There is also a hair in some of the pictures, and the bottom picture should be from a bird's eye view as well, not just the front.
(Dec. 31, 2016  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah we meant the full Beyblade, if possible, not just the Layer. There is also a hair in some of the pictures, and the bottom picture should be from a bird's eye view as well, not just the front.

They shall be fixed
(Dec. 31, 2016  4:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah we meant the full Beyblade, if possible, not just the Layer. There is also a hair in some of the pictures, and the bottom picture should be from a bird's eye view as well, not just the front.

Ok I fixed them
Alright, SUGOI-KONICHEWA has won the flash challenge and gets the 4 points! Congratulations!
(Dec. 31, 2016  7:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Congrats lol ! I will stick to the drafts xD

What sucks is I can't write good drafts
Can I tag you on Twitter instead?
(Jan. 01, 2017  7:46 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Can I tag you on Twitter instead?

You usually need to follow the sort of social media specified in the challenge.
(Jan. 01, 2017  8:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You usually need to follow the sort of social media specified in the challenge.

Pretty please?
[Image: please.jpg]

Cab't you use your old one hah? What is wrong with having an Instagram account?