Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more!

The only ones you can earn more points for are the ones that say unlimited. since it says "at least one" that would mean 1 or < so, to answer your question, no
So I've heard a few times that tournaments have free entry during December, but aside from the conversation between Kai-V and ashton pinto earlier in this thread I can't find any official announcement of that. Does this apply for just the month of December, or the entire duration of the Scavenger Hunt?

If either is true, is there any particular reason I'm unaware of that this tournament has an entry fee?
(Dec. 24, 2016  2:03 AM)Wombat Wrote: So I've heard a few times that tournaments have free entry during December, but aside from the conversation between Kai-V and ashton pinto earlier in this thread I can't find any official announcement of that. Does this apply for just the month of December, or the entire duration of the Scavenger Hunt?

If either is true, is there any particular reason I'm unaware of that this tournament has an entry fee?

It was announced a few days into the hiatus, a couple of days before the reopening. The Florida tournament was proposed and approved before the downtime, and since they were unsure whether they had to postpone it in order to gather more confirmed participants, I had not intervened. However, for sure if it does happen within the month of December, entry is free. @[The Supreme One]
do the tournaments we attend or host have to be within the time-frame of the scavenger hunt?
(Dec. 24, 2016  4:21 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: do the tournaments we attend or host have to be within the time-frame of the scavenger hunt?

Absolutely, it usually has to be within December 4th to January 4th, but now from whenever we reopened to one month later, in January hah.
(Dec. 23, 2016  3:17 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Would slideshows like this count as a video? This is less than 2 mins, but i can make a bigger one if the answer is yes

I had a bad interenet, so i was unable to ask this earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtOwsMxBIM - here

Sorry for double post. If this could be answered (Need to make a video haha. I just got vacations for a few days, soooo wanted a reply)
(Dec. 23, 2016  3:17 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Would slideshows like this count as a video? This is less than 2 mins, but i can make a bigger one if the answer is yes

I had a bad interenet, so i was unable to ask this earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtOwsMxBIM - here

Technically the challenge only mentions "a video showing your experience", and at least you added commentary, so it could count.
(Dec. 24, 2016  2:03 AM)Wombat Wrote: If either is true, is there any particular reason I'm unaware of that this tournament has an entry fee?

I went and changed the admission on this to 0 — thanks for letting us know.
(Dec. 23, 2016  3:25 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Just asking for challenge 'host or participate in atleast one WBO event' will we get 4 points for each event we took part during scavnger hunt?

Adding to this question.

I needed clarification to this quest
Receive an additional, new Bit (2 Points)

If I trade my credits for bit boosters .. would I be eligible for more points ? 
I have a ton of credits. ( Waiting for the function to be added back again ) around 50 ..
If yes, I could get a lot points lol
(Dec. 26, 2016  2:14 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Adding to this question.

I needed clarification to this quest
Receive an additional, new Bit (2 Points)

If I trade my credits for bit boosters .. would I be eligible for more points ? 
I have a ton of credits. ( Waiting for the function to be added back again ) around 50 ..
If yes, I could get a lot points lol

I think we get only 4 points if we take part in a event during scavenger hunt period. same goes for bits too

we can do those things only once unless (unlimited) is wrote there in that case we can redo those things.

Gembull-Spoiler (Click to View)
FIREFIRE CPB is correct, you can only obtain the 2 points once for that.
(Dec. 26, 2016  2:38 PM)Cannon Wrote: FIREFIRE CPB is correct, you can only obtain the 2 points once for that.

Alright. Thanks FireFire and Cannon. It is the same with this then - Submit a BeyChannel-ready tournament video to the WBO. Details on how to do so can be found here (Limit: one video per tournament. If you collaborate with another member in editing/shooting footage, you can split the points). (4 Points) 
Though it says Limit - one Per Tournament, so it can also mean ... we can submit 10 different videos for 10 different tournaments

EDIT - Thanks firefire, My Brain is gone for a tour :p those were some common sense  questions
(Dec. 26, 2016  3:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Alright. Thanks FireFire and Cannon. It is the same with this then - Submit a BeyChannel-ready tournament video to the WBO. Details on how to do so can be found here (Limit: one video per tournament. If you collaborate with another member in editing/shooting footage, you can split the points). (4 Points) 
Though it says Limit - one Per Tournament, so it can also mean ... we can submit 10 different videos for 10 different tournaments

I guess it means if someone have made video for beychannel of a event. you can't make for that event. if you made for example for the calm before the storm. other can't make for it

4 points only for doing once or more apply here too I guess

btw as each format is counted as a event. can someone make video for 1 format while other person for other format?
Yes, each format is considered a separate tournament.

Honestly for tournament footage we could probably make it unlimited too.
Will club format tournament also counts the points?
(Dec. 28, 2016  2:12 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Will club format tournament also counts the points?

Good question. It is an accepted format, but I do not know if it should be worth as many points as a full tournament.
can you organise a tournament in indore
(Dec. 28, 2016  8:52 AM)rokey Wrote: can you organise a tournament in indore

You can; all of our tournaments are fan-run, therefore we need local players to step forward and take the initiative to organise events where they live. 

Next time though, you need to use the Questions about the WBO topic, since this thread is about the Scavenger Hunt.
(Dec. 28, 2016  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Good question. It is an accepted format, but I do not know if it should be worth as many points as a full tournament.

So how many do we get if we host or participate in it?
does anyone know when we might get an update of the leaderboard? im super anxious to know what place im in but i understand that you're busy
(Dec. 28, 2016  9:44 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: does anyone know when we might get an update of the leaderboard? im super anxious to know what place im in but i understand that you're busy

I might do one soon, but I have been swamped by the holidays and I have a ton of private messages to go through. If I can get that done this evening, then I should post an updated leaderboard hah.
ok thank you Kai-V. cant wait to see what place im in
I still have approximately ten unread private messages, new from this evening, but it is already 1:00 AM of the next day, so here is just the current leaderboard without counting those unread messages hah...

Jimmyjazz39 : 33
AaryanBITW : 29
Ninja Blader : 26
Ashton pinto : 26
BriskAquarioHD : 22
Roux : 18
FIREFIRE : 14
Alex Mercer : 11
UGottaCetus : 11
Jksiddh : 8
Stormscorpio1 : 7
Achi-baba : 7
Top beyblader10 : 7
The Real Libra : 6
HarryAlchemist : 4
Chrisnemisis : 4
Wombat : 2
Pyrus10000 : 1
SUGOI-KONICHEWA : 1
Shido-Kun : 1

Again, keep in mind that no tournament participation has been counted yet.

The Indian community is once again coming on strong this year!
(Dec. 26, 2016  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, each format is considered a separate tournament.

Honestly for tournament footage we could probably make it unlimited too.

Please do it 

I'm coming for you Jimmy  Grin 
OMG Aaryan went so far.

I'm coming there Jimmy!!!

edit:- seems like PM I send hasn't been counted lol (which is good in a way)

I'm gonna to hit with all I got till I get a KO!

LET IT RIP!!!

edit 2:- [Image: IMG_20161229_WA0014.jpg]