Scavenger Hunt 2015 - until January 4th!

I got 15/16 points.. hope to make in the list hah Tongue_out
I made 17 pointsTongue_out_wink
EDIT:I am ahead of you @[Maximum Dranzer]
Unpredictable stuff Tongue_out Lets leave it upto the Mods to decide the winners XD
I had only 14, i just wanted to get the faces.
w8 i just thought about it and i should have 14-15 points! Grin DONT KOUNT MEH OUT! Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 09, 2016  2:33 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: w8 i just thought about it and i should have 14-15 points! Grin DONT KOUNT MEH OUT! Tongue_out_wink
They said we don't know what Santa has in his sleeves. so we can possibly get more prizes Gasp
Snap, this competition is getting heavy! I will admit, yal getting me all edgy to see who didn't make the spot.
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:00 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Snap, this competition is getting heavy! I will admit, yal getting me all edgy to see who didn't make the spot.
You're always edgy m8..
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:00 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  2:33 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: w8 i just thought about it and i should have 14-15 points! Grin DONT KOUNT MEH OUT! Tongue_out_wink
They said we don't know what Santa has in his sleeves. so we can possibly get more prizes Gasp
hmm, well kai-v said that we cant afford anymore prizes so that might mean they cant have more prizes OR it could mean that they have more prizes so they cant afford prizes for that committee thread... ( hopefully its the 2nd one Tongue_out_wink )
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:01 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:00 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Snap, this competition is getting heavy! I will admit, yal getting me all edgy to see who didn't make the spot.
You're always edgy m8..

You've been raised well young mlb! Soon, we shall rekt all the newbs!
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:33 AM)raiyanblader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:00 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
hmm, well kai-v said that we cant afford anymore prizes so that might mean they cant have more prizes OR it could mean that they have more prizes so they cant afford prizes for that committee thread... ( hopefully its the 2nd one Tongue_out_wink )
I asked and I think its more toward the first one. They are trying to promote the new series, when it really takes off (In NA) hopefully the WBO can have more money for contests and such Grin

EDIT: I asked was a there a finacial reason for the slight lack of prizes compared to last year, not if there were hidden prizes, haha.
lol, and aww... i wished it was leaning towards the 2nd one D: but eh... congrats on being in the top ten!
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:37 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:01 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
You're always edgy m8..

You've been raised well young mlb! Soon, we shall rekt all the newbs!
Oh yes, Well after i fix my launcher maybe...
The results are now announced! Check this topic : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Scavenge...15-Results