Scavenger Hunt 2015 - until January 4th!

It's about as artistic as I get. Also, these are some of the ARs I can print if you come in 9th or 10th in the hunt!

(This pic was actually shared on Instagram a bit back, https://www.instagram.com/r_kalajian/)
Woa.... I can do a BUNCH of these... Time to get started!
For those that are interested in the following challenge;

Quote:Write an article for Beywiki about one of the World Beyblade Organization's tournaments, recounting the number of participants that attended it, who won, what format was used, etc. Of course, priority for certain events should be given to its participants, if any are still active. There are over 500 tournaments in our history though, more than enough to choose from! (2 Points)

We now have a WBO namespace available over on Beyblade Wiki! By creating an article with the prefix "WBO:", the article is created within the WBO namespace. For instance, if I wanted to create an article for the recent "London's Burstin' off again!" tournament, I would use "WBO:London's Burstin' off again!" as the page name over at Special:CreatePage.

From there, using the Article Layout selector (excuse the currently broken width!), you can choose "WBO Tournament" to automatically add in the fields that you'll need for the article!

Hopefully that clears up some of the questions that we've been receiving and gives you more of an insight into the easy way to get this done! Happy editing Tongue_out
Awesome! Thank you, Mana.
(Dec. 08, 2015  1:05 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: For those that are interested in the following challenge;

Quote:Write an article for Beywiki about one of the World Beyblade Organization's tournaments, recounting the number of participants that attended it, who won, what format was used, etc. Of course, priority for certain events should be given to its participants, if any are still active. There are over 500 tournaments in our history though, more than enough to choose from! (2 Points)

We now have a WBO namespace available over on Beyblade Wiki! By creating an article with the prefix "WBO:", the article is created within the WBO namespace. For instance, if I wanted to create an article for the recent "London's Burstin' off again!" tournament, I would use "WBO:London's Burstin' off again!" as the page name over at Special:CreatePage.

From there, using the Article Layout selector (excuse the currently broken width!), you can choose "WBO Tournament" to automatically add in the fields that you'll need for the article!

Hopefully that clears up some of the questions that we've been receiving and gives you more of an insight into the easy way to get this done! Happy editing Tongue_out

Are you there on the Pokecommunity, too?
can you do the 5 years old AND the adult in the same video?
(Dec. 09, 2015  1:32 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: can you do the 5 years old AND the adult in the same video?

Oh sure, no problem with that.
can i explain 5 year old and adult in marathi?

because it's easier, and my 5 year old cosin don't know english
I do not know Marathi, but since some words like customization, Defense, Stamina, etc. should still ne able to be heard, if you add subtitles all will be good.
So are the answers to these trivia questions on the new wikia?
(Dec. 09, 2015  10:51 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So are the answers to these trivia questions on the new wikia?

So far there is only one question that asks you to search on Beywiki, and I do think ~Mana~ has prepared some things for our merge regarding the different languages. Obviously though, knowing that, you should know what languages we are talking about.

(Dec. 10, 2015  4:10 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Will there be a scoreboard this year ?

Perhaps, sooner or later !
(Dec. 10, 2015  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  10:51 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So are the answers to these trivia questions on the new wikia?

So far there is only one question that asks you to search on Beywiki, and I do think ~Mana~ has prepared some things for our merge regarding the different languages. Obviously though, knowing that, you should know what languages we are talking about.

Aha, definitely. There are ways on both Beyblade Wiki and Beywiki to answer that question, so take a look around, explore and you'll find your answer Tongue_out

And just to note in case anyone else messages me asking directly for the answer (yes, people have asked); it'd be no fun if I simply told you the answer. Just take a look around and see what you can find. It's not difficult if you have a rough idea where to look Tongue_out
Good luck to everyone in finding the first hidden Face, Face Booster WHITE [Image: FaceBoosterIconWhitev2.png]!
It would just be on the site right? It wouldn't be on Beywiki, Beyblade Wiki, or a pdf document for example?
No, just the site.
Found it!

http://worldbeyblade.org/newthread.php?fid=49
I don't see it...

???

EDIT: This is what I see when I follow that link: (Click to View)
EDIT2: gg ginga san
It's there, haha.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Man.. my internet stopped working and so I started using my phone, found out that it was not logged in, by the time I logged in, this was over Unhappy

@[Angry Face] you'd need to logout ...
Congratulations *Ginga* hah. It really looks like you have been coming online for the past week just so you could catch the moment when the Face would be hidden hahah.

It was hidden on any page that gave you an error page due to wrong permissions, like if you tried to post in the Mentors' Circle, the Organizers' Circle, etc. and that you were not part of those groups.

Watch out for the next time we hide a Face, sooner or later in the next week!
(Dec. 11, 2015  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Congratulations *Ginga* hah. It really looks like you have been coming online for the past week just so you could catch the moment when the Face would be hidden hahah.

I was worried because I was out getting my computer fixed and was just heading home when I saw the post hahah.

Sorry about those annoying PMs!
Oh, I was very busy these last few days, so it is not like I could really hide a Face any sooner anyway hah.
Maybe I'll do what I did last year and find two of the hidden faces in a row, haha! Probably not since I'm online enough, but there is always the possibility.

I'm sitting strong with two points. One more and I'll be happy. Four more and I'll be very happy.