[San Diego, California] Tournament Discussion

I'll probably go since I got a Dranzer V2 laying around
(Dec. 02, 2019  7:39 AM)Veldora Wrote: I'll probably go since I got a Dranzer V2 laying around

Eyy and I got a Driger V2 Laying around
Is there an age requirement? My 7 year old son would like to go.
(Dec. 17, 2019  8:16 PM)infiniterip Wrote: Is there an age requirement? My 7 year old son would like to go.

There is no age requirement.
IK were doing another one in carlslband.
Since we’re talking about tournaments here.What’s the ruling if a bey brakes,is it ruled as a burst finish or what?
(Jan. 25, 2020  5:10 PM)The Rex Wrote: Since we’re talking about tournaments here.What’s the ruling if a bey brakes,is it ruled as a burst finish or what?

This isn’t the right thread for that question, but, if a beyblade breaks it’s counted as a point or two I think. I’m not really familiar with that specific rule. Please read the rule book.
Once quarantine is over, I plan to host. Would anyone be down to come to a tournament once it's safe? I plan to do Metal Fight Standard.
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:29 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Once quarantine is over, I plan to host. Would anyone be down to come to a tournament once it's safe? I plan to do Metal Fight Standard.

I'm down!
I would love to do a tournament, but Im not certain that my Metals are that good.
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:38 PM)Veldora Wrote: I would love to do a tournament, but Im not certain that my Metals are that good.

Ultimate will bring some good stuff to lend out.
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:29 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Once quarantine is over, I plan to host. Would anyone be down to come to a tournament once it's safe? I plan to do Metal Fight Standard.

Yeah count me in.
I will try to come
Will do my best to go Smile
Hey bladers! If you’re in the San Diego area, here’s some info about future tournaments:
First of all, we are hoping to do late July or August. At the moment, we can’t confirm anything. As things are starting to open, cases might go up. We have to wait until it is safe.

Second, the tournament will most likely be socially distanced. You will only come close to someone when you are battling. You will have to step back afterwards. You can read the full thing here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

Third, the format will most likely be Metal Fight Standard or Burst.

For MFB, there will likely be no lending parts as lending parts can spread germs. I will leave links to where you can buy MFB.

Of course, none of this is confirmed yet. It depends of what happens.

If you have any questions, DM me or CoolBlader63
(Jun. 11, 2019  2:01 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: Upcoming Event(s)

None Confirmed

Is there going to be any new tournaments soon
I visit San Diego a lot so depending on the time I'd be down.