Samurai Ifraid W145CF - Draft : Major updates!

Okay I will add them in later. I fealt like I was plagiarizing putting exactly what you had put in the stub.
No no, as long as it remains within World Beyblade Organization properties, that is what it is meant for.
your ending is a bit strange (not bad though) you should choose either Overall, this beyblade is definitely a welcomed addition to any collection or Every blader should own at least one of this beyblade.
I don't understand what's weird about it.

I still need to put what was already in the stub in the article. I'll fix that tonight hopefully.
I am just posting here to allow you to reply without double-posting when your new version will be ready.
Thanks Kai-V, I updated it with the stubs from Beywiki.
U didnt mention samurai ifraid burning version in the other version section

P.s. I could have sworn there was a gold version....
EDIT: oh yeah it comes with the first zero g battle set
I'm not finished with the other versions section yet. I'm gathering all beys with the Ifraid Chrome Wheel first and their colors.
Please don't take this the wrong way; I noticed several capitalization errors, the overall form is fine but the tone sounds a tad more colloquial than the other articles.
Just my input Smile
Oh and you used "very" a lot.
Bumping this since I updated it some, mostly the ther versions section.

I'm not sure of the official name of the gold, silver, and bronze recolors.
Apparently there's a black one that no-ones heard about or seen that was in the Blader Rewards?

I wanna see some picturesss
I believe zankye made a unboxing on it (srry guys don't kill me) and it was awesome.
Alright bringing this up since it hasn't been posted in a while. What should be changed and what should I add?
Considering there's not such a thing as Sway Attack in BB-10 you should make two seperate sections in the CF section.

It may be worth mentioning Phantom's uses with W145 as well.
I specified the combo was used in the Zero G stadium, unless you mean the F230CF combo part. If so, I will make a different section for it.
(Feb. 12, 2014  12:01 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Considering there's not such a thing as Sway Attack in BB-10 you should make two seperate sections in the CF section.

It may be worth mentioning Phantom's uses with W145 as well.
There is with GF 0_o, but certainly not CF.

Yeah, since Duo/Phantom (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) W145 (WD/EWD) is top tier.

Also, why didnt you mention W145's use in attack in Zero-G?
I can work on basically every section of this Beyblade draft, however Samurai is now top-tier in the Limited format and I do not necessarily understand why since I never used it. Can those who have explain what it seems to do better ?
I don't use it all that much, but it matches up pretty perfectly with Wyvang & a few others. Most crystal wheels are kind of oddly shaped & hang off the side of the chrome wheel, but Samurai is one of the few that seems to match up to most chrome wheels without any overhang, for lack of a better word.
Other than what TSO mentioned, it's also the heaviest Crystal Wheel; along with Shinobi.
Shinobi is much better than Samurai for Attack, that much is true (especially on Wyvang).

th!nk seemed to have the idea that it was good for Defense considering its weight and relatively low recoil. IIRC the setup was MSF-H Samurai Genbull (Crustal Up) 85/90 RB.
So, why : weight, and shape that does not have odd parts that protrude and hide the Chrome Wheel's attack points.

For sure in Defense, but who else agrees that there is a significant difference between how Shinobi is in Attack compared to Samurai and that the former is therefore better ?
Here, read the first page or so of this thread, it should give you an idea.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MSF-H-Sh...145-RF-R2F
(Jun. 07, 2014  10:23 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I don't use it all that much, but it matches up pretty perfectly with Wyvang & a few others. Most crystal wheels are kind of oddly shaped & hang off the side of the chrome wheel, but Samurai is one of the few that seems to match up to most chrome wheels without any overhang, for lack of a better word.

Samurai was basically MADE to mirror Ifraid.
Being the one of the heaviest Crystal Wheel's alone makes it useful. I would say that it is probably best suited for Defense because it doesn't have any huge protrusions or rough edges. However, I've also used it for Attack to great effect with Wyvang RSF because often times, Wyvang alone has enough Smash to get the job done against almost anything; adding any further recoil by using Shinobi might end up causing more self-KOs than it does with Samurai, and it might make it even easier for Attack combos to KO it. That said, the extra Smash Attack power of Shinobi might be useful in that instance against 230 combos, which I've had some trouble with.
I did an update to this. I still feel like I am missing quite a bit of information. Please comment your suggestions.