Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
super sonic i thought u liked beyblade legends
what do u mean "Beyblade Legends"
yer
uuhhh what is "yer"?!?!??!?
yo when is the next chapter
Here it is!!!! Chapter 6:Flyin' and Bladin'

So we got to the airport because surprisingly Kev had 3 bus and train passes."Good thing you had those passes"i said."Yeah, what a stroke of luck!"he said.We just finished eating McD's so we wouldn't starve during the flight."Fight to Chicago,Illinois in 30 min.".A voice said."Ok guys we have a good amount of time before the flight!!"i said.We checked out some Bey shops and got our beys checked up snd maintenenced"OK guys! one more minute till' boarding!"i said ecstadicly.3 minutes after that we got on the plane."Hey Sam what time is it?"Kevin asked me."UHH let me see......2:34 pm. it is a 2-hour flight.So we will get there at about...5:00 PM."i said."alright lets tune up our beys!!"Kevin said."wait guys... we'll be moving around alot and i don't want any lost parts!!!"i suggested." alright that sounds good!"*2 hours later at the airport*"OK guys let's call a taxi to take us to an hotel."i said."TAXI.....TAXI!!!!!!"we all shouted.Finally we got one and went to an hotel."Wow... I fell weird bros!"Jeff said softly."everythings gonna work out just fine Jeff..."i said looking into his big eyes.We ate some grub and turned on the tv."Hey bladers the tourney in Chicago is 2 days from now so get ready to rumble!!! We will have 3 in one tourney's."the tv yelled."the first one will be for 8-10 year olds.the second one will be 11-up.So get ready for the first tourney in the U.S!after all the warp up tourney's.Next month is the start of qualifying!!So our motto is "Go Battle Bladers!!!"the tv shouted."Ok guys this is the warm up month to get your points started!after this tourney we will take turns participating. That alright guys?"I said."Yeah it's a good plan,but don't we need another member?!?!?!"Kevin said."Yes,yes we do.we will find one on the way.Alright guys let's rest because tommorrow is training then the big day!!!"."Alright!!!"we all said in unison."Your time is UP Equinox!!!!!!!"

next chapter after another good guy comes.
COMMENT,RATE, and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:50 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: alright!!! I had a half-day 2day so i might write the nxt chapter
JC- Meteo L-Drago.. Dragon EpororSoaring bite strike
Samuel
Kevin-Star Pegasis.. Star OverDrive covered in black flames and attacks 6 times 6th tme attacks spin track
Jeff-Inferno Apollo.. Sun blazer soars in sky w/ flames then crashes down...
Sayomi-Blackfire Venom Smash hits opponent alot turns into a venom fireball and final strike
Bryce-Aries Special move when launches and forms triangle and attacks
(This is recap in case i forget)

this is incase i forget!!!
hey libra torrow i am going to pm you something about my charcter and again amazing story bro
AWESOME...COMPLETELY...AWESOME...
whens the next chapter???!!!
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:37 AM)ThermalLacerta0 Wrote: Name:Will
BeyGrinestruction centipede
Special moveTongue_outoison slash
Centipede traps the opponent in a small crack in the ground,then centipede slowly disintigrates the opponent.
Looks:Wears dark red pants and shirt, dark red hair that covers his eyes.
Personality:loyal, dosent like to use his full strenth,mostly silent.

P.S i am 11!
P.P.S GOOD

OK ur in tha story(main character)
yay me!!!cant wait 'till the chapter is up!i am soooo pumped!
um can kevins bey evolve into eclipse pegasis cw(cresent wing)85sr2f(super right rubber flat). the info is below . the metal wheel was my previous shooting star wheel except at the bottom of the wheel at each wing it had a cresent moon shape.the cresent moon shape also had very small spikes on it.i decided to call this new metal wheel eclipse.the track was the same as my previous track aw85 except instead of 3 wings it had 5.the performence tip was a regular r2f except 2 time wider(meaning that it had 2 time more traction so therefore two times more attack power.here is what the special moves do.eclipse bringer-pegasis starts spinning faster and faster then it sends a black aura towards the sun.this created an eclipse. pegasis gets its spin healed and got 2 time stonger(so 4 times stornger than shooting star pegasis)this move affects all allies beys as well.eclipse galaxy overdrive-it starts out the same way as my old special move except the black and sliver aura had a red outline.but when it smashs the bey down instead of fly starghit down and hitting it.it formed 100 copys of it self and the cresent moon shape on the metal wheel came of and hit the oppent.then the 100 copy all crashed down on the dummy bey.ALSO I POSTED NEXT CHAPTER(I WAS BORED SO DECIDED TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER)
K here it is!! Chapter 7:1st Round Scouting

We're at the tourney and we are ready to win."K.Jeff your tournament is first.Let's go sign you in."I said.We walked to the "Sign-In"booth."Hi i'm Jeff Hagana and i want to enter this tourney for 8-10 year olds."."Ok k your set up just go to the locker room right over there please."The booth person said."ok thank you sir."Jeff said kindly.Me and Kevin got signed in for the next tournement after Jeff's.We had to go in the blachers to watch Jeff compete."Ok fans!"Blader MC said."The winner of this tournament will recieve 4,000 beypoints!"He said."Wow this place is electric!"Kevin said."I know bro!"I said ecstaticly.*Jeff's side*"Wow I can't believe I'm in here!"I said."I've never been in a BEYBLADE locker room!"I said to myself.Everyone in the locker room looked at the screen to see who was battling who.I was facing a kid with a blue t-shirt and spikey hair.His name is Akiru and his bey is Poison Scorpio."Ok the first battle.Jeff Hagana vs. Akiru Osaki!"Blader MC announced.I walked up to my opponent and shook his hand."Let's have a good battle."I said."Ok!"Akiru said.I went back to my spot."TTTTHHREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" The fans shouted."TTTTWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"I screeched."OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Akiru yelled."LET..IT...RRRRIIIPPP!!!"everybody schreeched.The beys ripped in the stadium.All i heard was Apollo and Scorpio grinding at each other."Come on Scorpio.Kick it up a noch!"Akira said."Special move!POISONINOUS STING!!!"He screeched.All of a sudden i felt weak and hungry."Wha-What is this!?!?!?!?!"I said to him."This is the effect of Poisinous sting!"he said."AAHHHHHH!!!"I said in pain."Whoa. what happened to Jeff?Could he be down for the count?"Blader MC said."Noooooo!!! thi-this is not the end!!"I shouted."I will not be defeated by a no name kid!!!"I shouted.I looked at Apollo.He was getting beat up by Scorpio."Nooooo! Apollo!!"i said.Scorpio was killing Apollo.Then out of nowhere Apollo glowed in red like it was telling me to fight."Ok Apollo!You will not defeat me Akiru!!!! As long as Apollo's still spinning i did not lose!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!SPECIAL MOVE!!!!!! SSSSUUUUNNNN BBBLLLAAAZZZEEERRR!!!!!!"I screeched with all my heart.Scorpio had an purple aura surrounding it.Then it hit Apollo and Apollo flew in the air.I looked up and saw blood red fire surrounding Apollo!"Like i said before! SPECIAL MOVE!!!!! SUN BLAZEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted again.Apollo came crashing down and hit Scorpio RIGHT on the top of the facebolt."NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO"Akiru shouted.I looked at Akiru with a smirk and said."Yes.believe it Akiru!Hmph!!!!"I said truphantlly.The next thing i knew i was on my bottom blown away by the HUGE explosion.I crawled with all my remaining strength to see who won....

TO..BE.........CONTINUED!!!!!
COMMENT,RATE, and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
can kevins bey evolve into eclipse pegasis cw(cresent wing)85sr2f(super right rubber flat). the info is below . the metal wheel was my previous shooting star wheel except at the bottom of the wheel at each wing it had a cresent moon shape.the cresent moon shape also had very small spikes on it.i decided to call this new metal wheel eclipse.the track was the same as my previous track aw85 except instead of 3 wings it had 5.the performence tip was a regular r2f except 2 time wider(meaning that it had 2 time more traction so therefore two times more attack power.here is what the special moves do.eclipse bringer-pegasis starts spinning faster and faster then it sends a black aura towards the sun.this created an eclipse. pegasis gets its spin healed and got 2 time stonger(so 4 times stornger than shooting star pegasis)this move affects all allies beys as well.eclipse galaxy overdrive-it starts out the same way as my old special move except the black and sliver aura had a red outline.but when it smashs the bey down instead of fly starghit down and hitting it.it formed 100 copys of it self and the cresent moon shape on the metal wheel came of and hit the oppent.then the 100 copy all crashed down on the dummy bey.ALSO I POSTED NEXT CHAPTER(I WAS BORED SO DECIDED TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER)
AND AWESOME STORY
Oh yeah sure!!! i'll do it when battlebladers happens or sooner!
kk
Alright Chapter 8:Next Costumer Please!

I looked in the stadium.I couldn't see until a minute or two.When all the smoke cleared i saw my Apollo spinning,holding on barely.A smile grew on my face."What an intense battle!!!The winner is...Jeff Hagana!!!!!!"Blader MC yelled.The crowd's volume rockeded,but the main voices i heard were Kevin and Samuel's voices yelling saying that i did it."What!!No way!!well fans it turns out that all of the other contestants can't compete because of the intense blast!!!So that means the winner of the Chicago,Illinois tournement winner iiiissssssssss Jeff Hagana!!!"Blader MC shouted."YYYEEEAAAHHH"I shouted happily."Jeff Hagana will now be presented 4,000 beypoints!!!"Blader MC said."Yeah!! 4,000 beypoints now 46,000 beypoints to go!!!!"I said raising my bey in one hand and my beypointer in the other.When I got out of the locker room the first thing i saw was Kevin and Samuel."Jeff you won your first tournament!!"They both said in unison."Yeah i know bros!!!"I screamed.A couple of minutes after that it was time for Kev and Sam's tournament."Ok bros you better get top 2 in the finals!!"I said."Don't worry Jeff Me and Kev will...For Time Dynasty..."

Sorry for the short chapter
TO..BE..Continued
COMMENT,RATE,AND VOTE ON POLL!!
Wait am I in yet??

I sent u a PM a while ago with my character
Put your persons info on here again and you are in as soon as you give me info on character so he can be on the next chapter!!
i just posted a new chapter and amazing story man
tnx and SSSWEEEETTTT!!!!
My next chapter will be right after Sparta gives me info on his character whose name i think is ethan and his bey Comet Dranzer
Here it is!!!

Name: Ethan Nightly
Bey: Comet Dranzer M145 WD
Move: Blazing Comet Rainstorm (you know what it does
Appearence: Black sneakers dark blue jeans black hair red tshirt under a black jacket (like kais) dark blue eyes
Charactoristics: Envision Kai.........that's Ethan
Oh!! And a black scarf!! Sry thts important!!
Tnx now i just need to go to page 6....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK thank you sparta
I really needed that

(P.S love your series dud!!!!!!)
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:50 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: alright!!! I had a half-day 2day so i might write the nxt chapter
JC- Meteo L-Drago.. Dragon EpororSoaring bite strike
Samuel
Kevin-Star Pegasis.. Star OverDrive covered in black flames and attacks 6 times 6th tme attacks spin track
Jeff-Inferno Apollo.. Sun blazer soars in sky w/ flames then crashes down...
Sayomi-Blackfire serpenter Blackfire Venom strike hits alot and turns into a venom fireball
Bryce-Aries Special move when launches and forms triangle and attacks
Ethan-Comet Dranzer
(This is recap in case i forget)

K this is STILL recap
Fine i give page holds alot o stuff*Sam's Side* Chapter 9Tongue_outressure

Kevin and I went in the locker room and we got warmed up for the 1st round.The tv yelled at us something."Good evening bladers!!The two who make it to the semi-finals will face the defending champion...ETHAN NIGHTLY!!!"It said."Whoa man did you here that?We might get to battle Ethan Nightly!!"Kevin said exitidly."Yeah Yeah he's not so tough."I said."Hey Kevin just don't lose so i can beat you AND Ethan!"I said cockily."Yeah you can try but it's gonna be hard bro."A voice said behind me."Oh yeah?says who?"i said."Says me Ethan."the voice said.I stood and turned around and saw the champ Ethan Nightly."Yeah i'll beat you because your not so great!"i said getting angrier by the minute."Well don't lose...Sammy."He said.Then he walked away with that."Humph!He's not any better than Sayomi."I said.We breezed through the first 3 rounds.Now it was the semi-finals."You ready to face Ethan Nightly Kev?"I asked."Yeah man i'm pumped dude!"He awnsered.We walked out of the locker room into the light and screams of the crowd,but out of all the screams Jeff's rang the loudest.I remembered i told him I would win or kevin."I have to keep my word!"I thought.I ignored all the screams exept for Jeff's.I looked straight at him.I nodded my head instinctively.I got into launch position and stared right at Ethan with my gameface.Blader MC started the traditional countdown." Ok everyone...THREEEEEEE..TTTWWWOOOOO.OOONNNEEEEEE"He shouted in the mic."Let....It...RRRRIIIIPPPP!!!"we shouted. The beys shot in the stadium like a bullet out of a pistol.As soon as the beys landed...I knew it was gonna be a war!

TO..BE.........CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RATE,COMMENT,AND VOT ON POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPIC!!!!!

Gotta love that I'm a defending champ (like Kai)

Keep it up
cant wait for nxt chapter and so its me vs you vs ethan epic