Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
yep i made all mysterious.. BOOOOOO!!!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:42 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:37 AM)ThermalLacerta0 Wrote: Name:Will
BeyGrinestruction centipede
Special moveTongue_outoison slash
Centipede traps the opponent in a small crack in the ground,then centipede slowly disintigrates the opponent.
Looks:Wears dark red pants and shirt, dark red hair that covers his eyes.
Personality:loyal, dosent like to use his full strenth,mostly silent.

P.S i am 11!
P.P.S GOOD

OK ur in tha story(main character)

K i got another villian
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:50 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: alright!!! I had a half-day 2day so i might write the nxt chapter
JC- Meteo L-Drago.. Dragon EpororSoaring bite strike
Samuel
Kevin-Star Pegasis.. Star OverDrive covered in black flames and attacks 6 times 6th tme attacks spin track
Jeff-Inferno Apollo.. Sun blazer soars in sky w/ flames then crashes down...
Sayomi-Blackfire serpenter Blackfire Venom strike hits alot and turns into a venom fireball
Bryce-Aries Special move when launches and forms triangle and attacks
Ethan-Comet Dranzer-Blazing Comet Rainstorm
(This is recap in case i forget)

Recap still incase i forget characters!!1
Whens the next chaptah??!! I rele luv this story I want moah!!!!!

Seriously, when are you gonna make the next chapter
soon after yours!!!!!!So go make ur nxt chapta

F0-SHIZZLE!!(Hah hah u just got served like ham on thanksgiving OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!)
dang sparta got burned
Ok but seriously after his chaptah my chaptah is comin' in unless it's 2morrow
Name: Ashoka
Bey: Gravity Perseus B120 (Blades) WB (Wide Ball)
Bio: Energetic, Outgoing, Overconfident
Side: Good
Special Moves
Gravitational Outburst: Causes Other Beys to be forced away from Perseus
Freezing Frenzy: Slows Perseus in time leaving all the other Beys to spin out while Perseus continues
Ok AxBlader Guy ur in but don't get mad if u don't show up in a while
I have to eat my soup so i'll be off for a while
I made my chapter. So y dnt u make urs??!!
And dont steal my line !!!!!

Fo-shizzle (ur gonna need turkey tah go widdat stuffing)
k sorry bout line! anyways i couldn't make it because i was doin hw
Alright guys here it is!!!Chapter 9 Part 2:A Heated Battle!

The beys punched the stadium when they landed from launching!"What a launch from these three!"Blader MC said.It was true."Your goin' down Samuel!"Ethan shouted at me.All of a sudden Ethan's bey charged at me."Go Dranzer!Attack Libra!!"Ethan told his bey.His bey obeyed him for sure!"Hey!don't forget,i'm competing too!"Kevin sparked back.His bey pegasis attacked me with alot of strength."Woah!Not today!Libra dodge Dranzer and attack Pegasis!"I said.Libra did just that too.He used his RES to dodge and attack strongly!"So you've gotten stronger young one?"I said to Kevin like Yoda."Cut the fuzz man and get to battling!"Kevin said seriously.I could tell he MEANT BUISNESS.So I decieded to get serious to."K Kevin!Don't cry to me when you lose!"I said confidently.Pegasis and Libra grinded against each other.Then all of a sudden the grinding got louder!It was Dranzer!I completly forgot bout' Dranzer!"Don't count me out!"Ethan said.The three beys constantly kept at it.Hit after hit after hit!It's never ending!Just then whent the beys were about to hit agains each other for a 9th time the all started to wobble!"Oh no!"We all said in horror."Time to pull out all the stops guys!"I said to Ethan and Kevin.They both nodded at my idea."SPECIAL MOVE!!!!!"We all shouted."STAR OVERDRIVE!!!"Kevin shouted."SUPERSONIC INFERNO GUNNER!!!"I shouted with all my wits."BLAZING COMET RAINNSTORM!!!"Ethan screamed.Dranzer soared in the air and i saw it's emblem flash.Then i saw Pegasis get covered in black fire and head straight for my bey!Then i saw Libra he was Glowing light green and vibrating at supersonic speeds.Then Libra shooted a supersonic wave at Dranzer but Dranzer kept comin'!Same happened with Pegasis but then all the beys clashed at one time!Dranzer hit Libra and Pegasis on the tip and Pegasis was hitting Libra and on the 6th hit he jumped up and hit Dranzer.My Libra blasted once more at Draner and Pegasis in a splitsecond before impact.After that all I heard was screaming,falling,crashing,and booming.I fell HARD on my bottom because of the HUGE explosion.I thought of a terrible thought that Libra crushed into little fragments.I cried but i don't know why.Then to prevent this I yelled something.A special move."SPECIAL MOVE!!!!!!INFERNO SHIELDING DEFENSE!!!!"I shouted with all might,heart,body,strength,and beysoul!Then out of the chaos i saw a green light of energy that grew bigger and bigger!I knew it was one thing:Libra.After the smoke cleared Dranzer barely kept spinning then stopped.I smirked but then turned my head and saw Pegasis and Libra.I saw that they both barely had any spin power left.I saw Kevin down like me.We looked at each other and smiled.I turned to the better and Libra glowed and fired one last battle ending supersonic wave and it was a direct hit!The smoked cleared and Pegasis stopped spinning!I won,I won!!!!I really won!!!I staggered to my feet and Libra came in my hand.I was about to raise my hand but I saw Kevin and Ethan.Both lying on the ground defeated.So I went into the stadium and picked up their beys and returned them.When i saw their smiles i knew it was worth it.We stood side by side and raised each others hand."Whoa what an epic battle!!The winner is however..Samuel Hasamu!!!Congrats on winning!"Blader MC said.We went on our steps and raised our beypointers."For 1st Place winner the reward is....4,000 beypoints!"Blader MC said.My beypointer changed from 0 to 4,000!"For 2nd Place winner the reward is...3,000 points!For 3rd Place is 1,500 points!Congradulations you guys!!"He said.I knew i had something to ask Ethan.I turned to him and asked the fatal question."Do you wanna join out team,Time Dynasty?"

To..Be.........Continued!!
COMMENT,RATE, and VOTE ON POLL!!!!!!!
Dang. I suck at blading

Jkjkjkjkjkjkjk lolololololol

But I got ponaged
yeah so did i
You hung in there!!

Hope i totally join the team Smile
i hope you do to because dranzer is beast
Yeah he might join anyway i might not put in axbladers
Ooohh...... That was cold......

Axbladers got rejected :0
I might not make the nxt chapter cause o' homework!!! BBBOOOOOOHHOOOOO
Me neither. Welcome to the club Smile
Name: JP
bey:solar tiger
bio:out going, confident, ready to fight, but his past is unknown
side: good
special moves: solar exhaust flame-creates so much friction that it makes a flame that covers the battle field.
Magma assault ring-circles close around the opponent catching the opponent on fire, lifting it up in the air then slamming it down, into the ground and making it go as close as it can get it to the center of the earth
Is it ok if JP changes his name and is Evil???I'm NOT going to make my nxt chaptah 2nite!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:50 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: can kevins bey evolve into eclipse pegasis cw(cresent wing)85sr2f(super right rubber flat). the info is below . the metal wheel was my previous shooting star wheel except at the bottom of the wheel at each wing it had a cresent moon shape.the cresent moon shape also had very small spikes on it.i decided to call this new metal wheel eclipse.the track was the same as my previous track aw85 except instead of 3 wings it had 5.the performence tip was a regular r2f except 2 time wider(meaning that it had 2 time more traction so therefore two times more attack power.here is what the special moves do.eclipse bringer-pegasis starts spinning faster and faster then it sends a black aura towards the sun.this created an eclipse. pegasis gets its spin healed and got 2 time stonger(so 4 times stornger than shooting star pegasis)this move affects all allies beys as well.eclipse galaxy overdrive-it starts out the same way as my old special move except the black and sliver aura had a red outline.but when it smashs the bey down instead of fly starghit down and hitting it.it formed 100 copys of it self and the cresent moon shape on the metal wheel came of and hit the oppent.then the 100 copy all crashed down on the dummy bey.ALSO I POSTED NEXT CHAPTER(I WAS BORED SO DECIDED TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER)
AND AWESOME STORY

He's evolving pobraly?!?!?!?
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:02 AM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: yep i made all mysterious.. BOOOOOO!!!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:42 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:37 AM)ThermalLacerta0 Wrote: Name:Will
BeyGrinestruction centipede
Special moveTongue_outoison slash
Centipede traps the opponent in a small crack in the ground,then centipede slowly disintigrates the opponent.
Looks:Wears dark red pants and shirt, dark red hair that covers his eyes.
Personality:loyal, dosent like to use his full strenth,mostly silent.

P.S i am 11!
P.P.S GOOD

OK ur in tha story(main character)

K i got another villian
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:50 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: alright!!! I had a half-day 2day so i might write the nxt chapter
JC- Meteo L-Drago.. Dragon EpororSoaring bite strike
Samuel
Kevin-Eclipse Pegasis.. Eclipse Bringer...covered in black flames and attacks 6 times 6th tme attacks spin track and goes to sun to make eclipse and restores spin
Jeff-Inferno Apollo.. Sun blazer soars in sky w/ flames then crashes down...
Sayomi-Blackfire serpenter Blackfire Venom strike hits alot and turns into a venom fireball
Bryce-Aries Special move when launches and forms triangle and attacks
Ethan-Comet Dranzer-Blazing Comet Rainstorm
(This is recap in case i forget)

Recap still incase i forget characters!!1

(Jan. 14, 2011  12:35 AM)storm_aquario2 Wrote: Name: JP
bey:solar tiger
bio:out going, confident, ready to fight, but his past is unknown
side: good
special moves: solar exhaust flame-creates so much friction that it makes a flame that covers the battle field.
Magma assault ring-circles close around the opponent catching the opponent on fire, lifting it up in the air then slamming it down, into the ground and making it go as close as it can get it to the center of the earth

This is acually going to be good and Will's bad or "evil"
where is the chapter
sooo whens the chapter??
when is the next chapter!! this story is awesome