Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
tnx ReidRiger! u can make a character if u want???!?!?!?!?
Am I in yet?? Pretty good........like it so far.
of course ur in!!! ur a main character!!! 1. because i'm a main character in urs (i hope)2. ur a good friend
Hard to choose which part is best!
i like the way you make them always open and never closed!
when is the next part!?!?!
THE SOUL BLADERS MIGHT BE NICE AS A NAME
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:51 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Am i in it?....=)
well if you made a request i am sure he will get round to it!
yeah ur in it Shadow... i'm just not using the bad guys that ofton... They might be in the nxt chapter.
oh yeah i came up w/ the good and bad guy teams name
Ok so characters are (these ar main characters):
JC-l-drago
Samuel-libra
Sayomi-Serpenter
Bryce-Aries
Kevin- Star Pegasis
Jeff-Bey:Inferno Apollo
when is next chapter
wait no more!!!!!! Chapter 4:A Heated Battle

"Alright then pal let's test!!!"kevin said enthusiastically."alright" i said.We walked outside and i saw a HUGE battle disk."Woa bro!!!! this is perfect!!!" i said in shock." i know it is." kevin smirked."alright guys. I hope you've been training since the last time i came!"."we have Sam ,Jeff has improved A LOT so have i!!".The last time i was there was 2 months ago."you will be defeated by my Inferno Apollo!!!"We took out our beys and attached them to our launchers."THREEEEEEE!!!!!!!"Jeff shouted."TWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Kevin shouted."OOOOOONNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I shouted."LET.....IT...RIP!!!!!!" we souted in a unison.all three beys flew off their launchers."Let's see if you got skills Jeff!!!" i shouted."Your goin' DOWN!!!"Jeff screeched."Good" i thought " i'm gettin' in his head!!". the three beys grinded against each other."Wow... you have gotton better guys... but i'm testin individually!!!!".My Libra smashed on pegasis, but he pushed back."Whoa, Kevin you got the ancient bey of your forefathers... cool!!!".Kevin smirked like he had an advantage."Hey don't leave me out! Special move!!! Sun Blazer!!!!"." Wha- you have an special move Jeff thats cool!!!". Jeff's bey soared up in the sky and glowed with fire."Whoa Jeff!!" i gasped. Then it came crashing down."Oh were doin move eh? well then SPECIAL MOVE... Star Over Drive!!!!"Kevin shouted. Then Pegasis started to catch on black specs of fire and went straight for Libra." No way!! SPECIAL MOVE... SUPERSONIC INFERNO GUNNER!!!!!"i shouted. libra shot out only 10 waves at Pegasis and all 3 beys smashed against each other*BOOOOMMMMM BAAAANNNNNGGGG!!!!!*. then one big explosion happened...out of the rubble all of the beys stopped... It was a tie!!!!

TO...BE...CONTINUED...
comment and rate plz!!!Joyful_2
yay(kevins fighting woot) amazing chapter
the main character's name is Samuel now though Reason: Liked it better
oh i was wondering about tht do you want me to change youcharcters in in my story to samuel
yeah plz i would apreciate it
kk i will do that write now
i edited the story everyone!!!
hey sonic libra i edited my story know to so in my story and your your name is samuel
k that's good... tnx
your welcome
alright!!! I had a half-day 2day so i might write the nxt chapter
JC- Meteo L-Drago.. Dragon EpororSoaring bite strike
Samuel
Kevin-Star Pegasis.. Star OverDrive covered in black flames and attacks 6 times 6th tme attacks spin track
Jeff-Inferno Apollo.. Sun blazer soars in sky w/ flames then crashes down...
Sayomi-Blackfire serpenter Blackfire Venom strike hits alot and turns into a venom fireball
Bryce-Aries Special move when launches and forms triangle and attacks
Ethan-Comet Dranzer
(This is recap in case i forget)
PPPPLLLLZZZZ WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

ITS AWSOME!!!
k here's*drum roll* Chapter 5:FlashBacks
Here it is!!! Chapter 5: Presence of the Enemy

"It was a tie"Jeff shouted.Everyone picked up their beys and then Jeff and Kevin looked at me."Did we pass??!?!!"they both asked."No you didn't pass."I said acting disapointed."What?!?!??! that was an epic battle wha-". "LISTEN!!!!"I shouted. "you didn't pass guys"... I looked at their faces and smirked."You guys PASSED with FLYING COLORS!!!!!!!!!"I shouted."YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"They shouted with all their might."K, now that ur in my team I'm the leader and kevin is the co-leader."i said."Sweet i'm co-leader"kevin said."Ok our first mission-". I was interupted."Is battling us..Sammy"a voice said.I turned and saw 3 guys wearing hoodies with their beys logo on the front.I reconized the bey logo's.*Flashback*""Blackfire Serpenter,R-rock A-aries and Meteo L-ldrago"*present time*."You're the gang that hurt my family!!!!"i shouted."That's right SAMMY!!! I'm Sayomi the leader and this is my bey... Blackfire Serpenter and this is my team.".The other team member on the right of Sayomi stepped up."Hey Sam I am JC and this is my bey:Meteo L-Drago.".Then the last one stepped up in front of me."I'm Bryce and this is my bey,Rock Aries".Sayomi stepped in front of me again."And together we are Equinox
!!!"So Sammy what you gonna do now?"I put on my game face."First of all DON'T CALL ME SAMMY!!!! and second i'm gonna battle you... but not here. at battle bladers teams tourney.You gather another member and i'll gather one too.divide into teams of two. You and a member then you're other two team up with each other.I'll do the same. One team goes New york in east and one goes west at Houston. I'll going to Houston.".Then i am too... Me and Bryce.but how did you know if there is a battle bladers? Sayomi said." My dad owns the B-Shop... I have everything from portable stadiums to bey pointers."I said confidently. " it will be in 1 months for qualifying will last 3 months to qualify. the points you need are 50,000 beypoints to enter.". Alright see you in in 1234...4 months!"Hope you come up with a decent team name!!nerds haha!!!".And with that.He left."Wow that was alot of drama"kevin said."i know... I know are name... Time Dynasty!!! Our motto:You're time is UP!!!"I said. We said our good bye's and Kevin and Jeff got their backpacks and money they got 1,000 dollars each though.We went outside and started walking to the next adventure when a blimp hovered above saing "You can have the chance to win 4,000 points at Chicago,Illinois in a week so come on down!!"Sweet my mom works for the airlines so we can get FREE plane flights.unless u wanna walk by foot,train,and bus?".How about we travel on plane for far places and foot,bus or train if it's not too far?"Kevin suggested."alright sounds good!"me and jeff said in unison.We decided that Chacago is far so we would fly for this one."I called mom and she said we can goooo!!!"i shouted!"WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!"We all said. we started walking to the airport.We looked at each other and know what to say..."You're out of time...Equinox!!!"We all shouted walking toward our very first tourney from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!You're time is Up!!

TO..BE.........CONTINUED!!!!!!
POST,RATE,COMMENT, and VOTE!!!! NOW!!!!
awesome story man
tnx "man"!!!!urs 2