Samuel's Revenge!(A beyblade story)Accepting character requests!

Poll: Is my story

Horrible-1
10.84%
Really Bad-2
0%
Bad-3
6.02%
not worst-4
4.82%
Ok-5
6.02%
Average-6
2.41%
Good-7
15.66%
Fantastic!-8
8.43%
Xtreamly good!
7.23%
Definition of Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
38.55%
Total: 100% 83 vote(s)
yeah i heard but can u put all his info on THIS thread scipio plz??oh yeah and is he good or bad?
Name:Will
BeyGrinestruction centipede
Special moveTongue_outoison slash
Centipede traps the opponent in a small crack in the ground,then centipede slowly disintigrates the opponent.
Looks:Wears dark red pants and shirt, dark red hair that covers his eyes.
Personality:loyal, dosent like to use his full strenth,mostly silent.

P.S i am 11!
P.P.S GOOD
ok thx serpent.. oh yeah i won't be here because of homework and school
Ok i'll do my nxt chapter as soon as i get 1 more good guy!these r the characters i'm accepting right now:
JC(Main Character)-B
Kevin(Main Character)-G
Will(Main Character)-G
Sayoimi(Main Character)-B
Samuel(Main Character)-G
Bryce-(Main Character)-B
if you want you can use this
name:jeff(hardy lol)
bey:inferno apllo ch120rwf(rubber wide flat)
special move:sun blazer flys up into the sky gets covered in flaming energy and crash down on the oppenent(so the tip hits the face bolt)when it hits the bey it unleashes a blast of fiery energy to any and all oppsition
bio a twelve year old boy who is a very close friend to kevin.wears a red shirt and shorts has red hair
inferno is a red storm wheel with three regular spikes(that look like arrows)apollo is pretty much a pegasis cw except its red and hs a picture of the sun every 3 centimeters
HE IS A GOOD GUY
he is very quick to anger,hates anyone who messes with his friends.hates water,loves to eat,will beybattle anyone,he is cocky in battle(thinks he is the best)talks to much,is a smart aleic,and never listens to anyone when it comes to beyblade unless something really bad happens
noooo to close 2 kevin but i appreciate u trying!!!
oh u wanna make a character?? i would've talk 2 u then!!!
Dark angel... still 2 close 2 kevin's name!!! Change his name plz!
i did
to an american name angel629
k (not what i expectid) but i can't make it 2day.. 2morrow after school...Reason:...Mom
darn
how about this

name: Necron(real name Damien)

Bey: poison serpent

attacks: Medusasa sight, venom bite, constricting rotation and slithering serpent.

Characteristic: evil, he cares for no one but himself, has subordinates whom if they fail him he devastates their beys, has a black launcher with the words "no mercy" on it and plays mind games

apperance: A black cloaked hoodie with a serprent on broach and bac of it, yellow eyes, scar across his face, under the hood he wears a black and red vest and suit, and has a menacing aura.
sorry shadow but i already have enough bad guys right now...Oh yea and angel is it ok if u change ur characters name 2 an american one like Jeff,James,Timothy,or Allen????
sure why not
alright and i have to eat mac @ cheese THEN i'll do my stry!!!! So bey patient(HAR HAR)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(sorry love yo story not very patent)*calms down* kk
wait no more!!!!! Chapter 3:Friends

I got to Kevin's house after about 20 minutes of walking.*ring*"Hello?"said a voice."It's Samuel!"."No, Samuel and his parents went to the hospital last night.""No we didn't" I said outragesly."I'm right here Kevin open the door!!!".Kevin opened the door and saw me.His eyes widened five feet long."Sam your really here!!!"."Yup, let me guess you called everyone didn't you?".Yea man we all heard the beys rip and tear your house up!!!Sorry no one could do anything..."."It's ok can i come in??"."Oh heh heh i forgot i was just really exited.Hey Jeff, come here!!" "Turns out your other brother isn't hurt!!" "Hey, Sam my brother got a bey!".Really?!?!?!?!"I said.(Jeff is Kevin's 8 year old little bro,but Kevin is 11 like me.)"Sooooooo wanna-". "Samueeeeeeeeellllllll!!!! your alive I thought you were dead man!"."Well turns out i'm not!!" I said'"Hey, why are you here bro?!!". He's beady little eyes begging to know."Yea, why are you here?". " Well i'm going to train to become strong and have a adventure to destroy the people who hurt me and my family!!!! ... and i need to make a team of about 3-7 people to help me and I will help with their problems too.". " Oh well in that case can me and my bro join!?!?!". "OH yeah,but first i need to see how strong you and Jeff are..."

To...Be....Continued!!!!!
Comment and Rate!!!!!!!!
amazing
thnx angel any other comments?!?!?!?!?!?!?
yeah i liked how made jeff and kevin brothers and also how you wont let just anyone join your team and mega props fp awesomeness.i also hve a question how come your profile always says that your offline and then you pm me or write comments but your profile always says that your offline
idk and thanks and i need a name for the good guys and bad guys teams!! Got any ideas anyone
anything special you want about the name
and is going to be captian and co-capatin.just captian.or everybody is equal
Samuel=Leader Kevin=Co-Leader.and yeah i want it special for good guys... i already got a name for bad guys....