Sad News (End of Bey Cloud)

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=5061
Today they anounced very sad news Bey Cloud system will finish in April 2021.
It says
”In 2021 April 14th 10am 
3DS App "Beylogger + & Puzzle" will finish.
In 2021 April 15th 12:59
Rare Bey Get Battle will finish
In 2021 April 26th 12:59
Bey Cloud service will finish
Beycode, Garage, Bey Quiz, Ranking, Blader information and Mail Magazine will finish.
You can't use Beylogger and Beylogger+

For the 6th series, they'll plan new rare bey get and please be excited about that."
End of Beyloggers and Rare Bey Get battles? Dang, that sucks.
Never cared about rare bey get battles since they are absolutely tedious to win. looks like Beyloggers are just for aesthetics now.
wait does that mean If I want a solomon I have to buy from other people
and that mean that season 6 is the end of burst and we will not have rare bey gets in the whole 6th season

well , at least we will have a new beyget and maybe some spoilers and leaks from the new gen
What does this mean for Super Rare Beys?
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:41 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: What does this mean for Super Rare Beys?

Can't get em until they announce that new Rare Bey Get Battle thing in Season 6, whatever that is supposed to be.
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:41 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: What does this mean for Super Rare Beys?

Can't get em until they announce that new Rare Bey Get Battle thing in Season 6, whatever that is supposed to be.

I mostly meant after it closes will there not really be any more super rare Beys and will the one's that used to be in the Beyget Just get even more Rare?
(Dec. 16, 2020  1:29 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:43 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Can't get em until they announce that new Rare Bey Get Battle thing in Season 6, whatever that is supposed to be.

I mostly meant after it closes will there not really be any more super rare Beys and will the one's that used to be in the Beyget Just get even more Rare?

yep

dont be sad, we will have not just a new one, but another one for the new series that will come after s06 of burst
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: wait does that mean If I want a solomon I have to buy from other people
and that mean that season 6 is the end of burst and we will not have rare bey gets in the whole 6th season

well , at least we will have a new beyget and maybe some spoilers and leaks from the new gen
They are doing rate beyget still. It’s gonna be in a different way I’m pretty sure.