29.17%
Pretty good.
45.83%
Not the best.
20.83%
STOP WRITING, YOU WIERDO!
4.17%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:12 PM)AkioBlader Wrote: Chapter 10 is done.
Chapter 10 (Click to View)
Sorry for Quadruple posting.

Maybe kinda like this? This was just quick. Look at my story for an example. Its in my signature.
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:28 PM)Takasu Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:12 PM)AkioBlader Wrote: Chapter 10 is done.
Chapter 10 (Click to View)
Sorry for Quadruple posting.

Maybe kinda like this? This was just quick. Look at my story for an example. Its in my signature.
I'll try that, thanks.
Nice chapter, as usual!
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:33 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Nice chapter, as usual!
Thanks, I'm thinking of Chapter 11, there will be 16 more chapters before it ends.
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:34 PM)AkioBlader Wrote:
Thanks, I'm thinking of Chapter 11, there will be 16 more chapters before it ends.

Can't wait for my character to be in action again, lol. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter,
KIU
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:55 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  9:34 PM)AkioBlader Wrote:

Can't wait for my character to be in action again, lol. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter,
KIU
Hiro and Emi will make an appearance, in fact there will be an episode in Hiro's POV.
Sorry for double-posting, but Chapter 11 is in the OP.
EPIC story, Akio. Out of all the stories I've read on this site, Your's is DEFENATELY in the top 5.
(Sep. 19, 2012  11:29 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: EPIC story, Akio. Out of all the stories I've read on this site, Your's is DEFINITELY in the top 5.
Wow, that's REALLY nice. *Wink, Wink*
Chapter 12 is up. (Sorry for Double-Posting)
Hah, is the name "synchronize smash" – based off of an old story of mine? Lol if you dun know what I am talking about look it up. ANYWAYS great chapter.
(Sep. 20, 2012  3:33 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Hah, is the name "synchronize smash" – based off of an old story of mine? Lol if you dun know what I am talking about look it up. ANYWAYS great chapter.

Actually, I think it's based of of a show, I can somewhat remember a character say "Sychrome Smash!" I also thought it sounded cool.
WARNING: DOUBLE-POST Chapter 12 is up.
Sorry for triple-posting, but Chapter 14 is up.
Chapter 15 is up! I am very sorry for quadruple-posting.
After a long hiatus, Chapter 16 is up
Chapter 16
Bey: Dark Knight Percy 230 W4D
name: Yuki-San
Age: Is 5 but looks, acts, and has the intelligence of a 18 year old.
Skill: Assaulting any body carrying a bey she sees on the street for training, which she easily does stealthed, and also interupting matches with extremley strong characters, which she would most likely do to your battle with Daisuke and instantly get you both a stadium out, but then keep showing off when bey-police try to join the battle and arrest her by defeating her, untill the stadium is completley destroyed and she dispears in the mist of the night
Bio: Although she is a girl- who also turns out to he the daughter of Whales and Sophie, she is very serious, evil, and power hungry- like a younger female version of Ryuga from Metal Fusion. Always will battle anything, anywhere, anyway. Although her bey isn't really dark like destroyer, she got the darkness from her parents. When Whales and Sophie were in a battle with Tsubasa and Yu. Although they never unleashed the darkness, Yuki got it genetically- which never can go away. Chocked_2
Bey Description: Is the Zero-G version of Gravity Destroyer. Like destroyer it can spin left and right and has a great balance of defense and attack , but instead of using Darkness it uses water. It is Percy Jackson, instead of perceus from clash of titans.
Special Move: Grand Escaliver: The whole stadium turns into a whirlpool, and percy smashes his sword through the middle, which can cut beys in half.
Modes: Percy has two modes, which can be switched by flipping the metal wheel. Lock-On Mode: contains full out attack power( which is frickin awesome!!), is way better for 1 on 1 battles and has accurate that is almost perfect in one on one battles making doing tricks and special moves alot eaiser. Discharge Mode: Is extremley not recommended for 1 on 1 battles, but in any battle where there is more than one oponent, it can have the same effect as Lock-On mode in 1 on 1. It also may shoot projectiles in every direction if a foe isn't going to come in it's way for long enough- such as moments where normal beyblades need to slide shoot or they will lose.
(Jun. 10, 2013  6:07 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
Long but equally good character request (Click to View)
I really don't want her bey to be Percy Jackson, in my eyes that seems a bit close to copyright infringement and bad writing. But Dark Knight Perzeus sounds cool. I don't like using other people's intellectual properties, hence the reason I changed Neku and Shiki's names to Hiro and Emi. Yuki could nickname her bey Percy because she has trouble saying Perzeus. Thanks for the character request, it's pretty good. Maybe she could be gifted and hates when people treat her like she's a kid. A skill is a psychic power, like telekinesis or Clairvoyance.
I'll try and introduce her in the next chapter.

(Jun. 18, 2013  3:31 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  6:07 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
Long but equally good character request (Click to View)
I really don't want her bey to be Percy Jackson, in my eyes that seems a bit close to copyright infringement and bad writing. But Dark Knight Perzeus sounds cool. I don't like using other people's intellectual properties, hence the reason I changed Neku and Shiki's names to Hiro and Emi. Yuki could nickname her bey Percy because she has trouble saying Perzeus. Thanks for the character request, it's pretty good. Maybe she could be gifted and hates when people treat her like she's a kid. A skill is a psychic power, like telekinesis or Clairvoyance.
I'll try and introduce her in the next chapter.
Thanks for considering adding her, it's the first story of mine ever considered xD I don't have any experience with zerog, so I made it Percy Jackson because I thought it had to be different then MFB energy rings. Then I found out there was a samurai Pegasus (xD)
What do you mean physical power? She's not magic.. But I'll guess and say she can teleport and likes to do it the second they aren't looking.
Btw, I made her evil and overpowered because there is almost no evil Villian who is also over powered that is capable of being the bad guy in the final battle ( the one ginka always wins that losing would destroy everything). Her skill is also making herself look older in a way that can't really be token from her.
Also, she should like really lose her temper when she gets treated like a kid. Remember, she looks, acts, talks, and has the inteligence of a 18 year old so not really anyone knows her secret except for people around where she lives that know her for her criminal acts of assaulting innocent bladers. ( you can decide where she lives xD. ), but where she lives she gets the respect of an 18 year old because they know what she will do to them if she doesn't, and people who don't live close to her have no idea she is 5 years old, making it nearly impossible to detect it except for the fact that she sometimes does weird 5 year old things, but even that isn't really enough to stop her. Btw, she may be a baby but she is NOT a crybaby, and she can definantly take care of herself. Oh last thing, please note this. There should be a scene where she falls in love with some guy who is like 16 or something. Then he asks her out and then she's like. " Oh... That's nice but... I can't. z_z" then he's all like "Why? Are you taken am I... not that good looking? " He took a moment to try and tidy up his clothes. " Well uh... I'm sort of 5 years old. " Then he's all like " ._. ............ what the hell." That would be hilarious xD
What. That makes close to no sense. I said Psychic power, not physical power. that's all I can say right now
Name: Firestar
Bey: Fire cat C145S
Skill: Longtail (Bey knocks severeal times in to the apponent causing it to lose its balance severly) Cat appears with long tail lashing its tail.
Bio: Fire star has a strange appearnce for he looks like a cat. He has long red hair. Hi is qiute tall. He has many ctas that follow him every where. He has a cat that always is on his shoulder named Brambleclaw. He has no friends and finds it hard to make friends.
Bey Description: Fire colored with cat as face bolt. Small spikes apering as cat claws on the Chrome wheel.
can I be the last person with a 4d beyblade to exist?
(Jul. 16, 2013  9:28 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Name: Firestar
Bey: Fire cat C145S
Skill: Longtail (Bey knocks severeal times in to the apponent causing it to lose its balance severly) Cat appears with long tail lashing its tail.
Bio: Fire star has a strange appearnce for he looks like a cat. He has long red hair. Hi is qiute tall. He has many ctas that follow him every where. He has a cat that always is on his shoulder named Brambleclaw. He has no friends and finds it hard to make friends.
Bey Description: Fire colored with cat as face bolt. Small spikes apering as cat claws on the Chrome wheel.
I really should get working on more chapters, though if I wanted to I could never make another chapter again. Maybe after I get my Podcast up and running. Maybe.
Good character, he's going on Yuki's team for lack of idea. I might change the skill though, as that's quirky.

(Jul. 16, 2013  9:33 PM)tac1017 Wrote: can I be the last person with a 4d beyblade to exist?
You being?
Trent

bey: duo serpent w145 swd

description: always wears a black shirt and tan pants. he also predicts his opponent's moves correctly all the time; he does not say a word about his power. he is 11.

bio: Trent's story is very similar to Chris's story. he was born in a town where beyblades thrived. Trent was the strongest in the town; nobody wanted to battle him. The town still considered Brad, the previous strongest blader, the strongest. One day, he saw what happened to Chris, an they instantly became friends. about 2 years after the friendship started, Chris was nowhere to be seen, and assumed that I would no longer be his friend. so he started being a blader for hire. 1 year after the Nemesis crisis, Trent found Chris again, wondering where he went, and informed Chris that he was still his friend, and told him that he had a similar story, and was neglected. that leads up to here your story occurs, when Trent and Chris meet Kazuki.

friends with main character and his friends, best friends with chris.

bey description- the only bey that did not evolve into a zero g one, along with Phantom Orion. Duo Serpent and Phantom Orion will never change. Trent's special move is irregular swipe ( when changed into attack mode) and serpent dodge ( in stamina mode). Chris's special move is still Barnard's Loop
Chapter 17 is up! And new characters enter the scene: