[SSS] [New York, New York, 8/21/11] Reality Altering Hades Upheaval

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

We're baaaaaaaack.

On April 17th 2011 we brought you the Heaven Shattering Playround Conference. Since then we've received many private messages asking when we'd go back to Central Park for another one. This Summer's end we shall answer your call and shake up reality once again! In conjunction with Toywiz and the WBO! Prepare for the.....

Reality Altering Hades Upheaval
*Cue theme*
Date: August 21st 2011 (Sunday)
Venue: Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
Directions:
Directions to Heckscher Playground
To get to Central Park south, you can take the R, N or Q train and get off at Fifth avenue and 59th street. Also, you can take the ABCD1 trains to 59th st. Columbus Circle

Times:
* Registration at David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center located at:
61 West 62 Street, New York, NY 10023
Directions and Info
Registration is between : 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
(To make thinks easier Pre-register and have your user name ready)
* Head to Heckscher Playground to set up along with practice AFTER you Register
There will be NO registration in the park as we had WiFi issues there so BE PREPARED AND COME ON TIME FOR REGISTRATION
* Official tournament starts at 2:00PM In Heckscher Park
Warning!
* If you are not registered to the WBO website with a VALID username you will not be allowed to participate in the tourney once it starts.

TO REITERATE FOR CLARITY, YOU MUST BE ON TIME FOR REGISTRATION OR YOU CANNOT ENTER THE TOURNAMENT.

As for prizes:
First place will get: 75$ to shop on Toywiz
Second place: 50$ to shop on Toywiz
Third place: 25$ to shop on Toywiz

ikmv, Armored00taku, and I are going to be your judges for this tournament as well as others who will be named at a later, likely during the startof the event. Please respect their rulings.

Format will most likely be double elimination but may change depending on the amount of attendees.
We will be using Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums We will most likely have enough but if you do bring yours MARK IT.

Let's make this a good one. We're expecting a HUGE turnout.

What? Apparently there's a showdown at the Gates of Hades? Get in on the action before the rest to play for your advantage! Check this out:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SSS-Nanu...tes--37920

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Deikailo its probably the kid who had a Vari Ares ,Blitz and who you asked to host a tournament with him when you said this to him ," Hey we should host a tournament at Coopers Beach" or whatever place it was. TwistedTempo188 Wasn't this the kid who wrote his name over the stadium he brought? Again i could be wrong.
Sol Pegasis? I'll get a picture up for Joseph317 to identify him.

I also have his home phone number so I can simply ask his father if he actually bought the stadium or not.
not trying to rush bc i know the process takes a while but, when can we start expecting a rise in BeyPoints?
I'm still sorting out the loser's bracket for Cye. Because of the rain, we had to do forfeits in the loser's bracket in the third round and I promised I would sort it out.

Aside from that, there's still a tournament that needs to be processed before this on in Philly that I ran and I found out I typed up the results wrong. I left the results in my car, which was moved because of the Hurricane, and then moving the car is now a project in itself...

Eventually is your answer.
Dude,your so late.Read the OP,it was on 8/21/11
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:02 AM)talhatariqm Wrote: i might be going
Hey, Doc Brown, can I go for a ride in your DeLorean DMC-12, too?
(Aug. 31, 2011  1:41 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Eventually is your answer.

ok thank you answering, please take your time Smile
I did not steal anything Deikailo asked me to bring a stadium over for the losers bracket and i asked who it belonged to because i didn't want to people to think i was trying to steal it
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:50 AM)Sol Pegasis Wrote: I did not steal anything. Deikailo asked me to bring a stadium over for the losers bracket and i asked who it belonged to because i didn't want to people to think i was trying to steal it

lol. i guess the opposite happened. people thought u stole it... well, that's 1 mystery solved... now the question is who really stole A stadium (not "the" stadium... it's already clear the stadium he was bringing for deikailo wasn't stolen).
But I do remember a Dad who asked Dei if he could buy a stadium from her when Dei said 43$ he got mad an walked away
twistedtempo188 u may not be wrong. I was wearing blue shorts. I also was not the only one with a fishing case. And i am 90 pounds
He didn't get mad. I explained to him that it shipping it from Japan is a lot of money.
Everyone who participated to this tournament should go sign up for the BeyLotto right now!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Summer-S...n-BeyLotto
I realize that I am probably too late to reiterate this, but here it goes:

If you picked up a red notebook at this event, please contact me about it. This tournament will not be processed until I can retrieve the results from that notebook.

Thank you.
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I realize that I am probably too late to reiterate this, but here it goes:

If you picked up a red notebook at this event, please contact me about it. This tournament will not be processed until I can retrieve the results from that notebook.

Thank you.
Even though it's not likely to happen, good luck finding it anyways.
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:27 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Even though it's not likely to happen, good luck finding it anyways.

What are you, trying to be cool? If anyone wants the full recorded results from their participation in this tournament, with beypoints and win/loss ratios updated, someone will have to, IF someone on this website did pick it up, let Deikailo know if they've had it or not. Goddamn, don't just post for the sake of frickin' posting and actually be helpful and constructive about the situation.
Im defenitly coming i didnt miss a tourny yet im ready for the world
also can you sign yassin187,bigbangpegesis7,gravityzaki,and me up for the tourny please
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:50 PM)Fakaradin1 Wrote: Im defenitly coming i didnt miss a tourny yet im ready for the world
also can you sign yassin187,bigbangpegesis7,gravityzaki,and me up for the tourny please
Have you checked the date at all? This event already happened on 8/21/11/ July 21st 2011, you're way late.

(Nov. 24, 2011  8:24 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:27 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Even though it's not likely to happen, good luck finding it anyways.

What are you, trying to be cool? If anyone wants the full recorded results from their participation in this tournament, with beypoints and win/loss ratios updated, someone will have to, IF someone on this website did pick it up, let Deikailo know if they've had it or not. Goddamn, don't just post for the sake of frickin' posting and actually be helpful and constructive about the situation.
I was just looking at it in my own view. It's not like I'm saying OMG There's no way you'll find it lol. I seriously hope that she finds it because I don't want anything like what happened at Blader Jam 1 to happen to anyone else, where we lost the results. I'm really lame anyways.
(Nov. 24, 2011  10:05 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I was just looking at it in my own view. It's not like I'm saying OMG There's no way you'll find it lol. I seriously hope that she finds it because I don't want anything like what happened at Blader Jam 1 to happen to anyone else, where we lost the results. I'm really lame anyways.
Kaji is raising a point that you should not post unless you have something constructive to say about this situation. If there are new posts made in this topic, it does get my hopes up that someone may have new info. Otherwise, a "good luck" is spam because it doesn't help. I don't need luck here, I need information.
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:50 PM)Fakaradin1 Wrote: Im defenitly coming i didnt miss a tourny yet

lol. looks like i just missed one... missed one by a long shot...

Dani, if i recall, we tried recovering the notebook information that was lost... idk what u did with that recovered information but i DO remember us interrogating hydreigon for the match ups in his notebook. he was stressed out later and told me "man, i didn't know judging was so hard".... idk if this counted as useful but try looking in the other notebooks to see if the recovered version is there.... if not, idk what to tell u....
No, that was during round 2 because Cye told me Hydreigon forgot to write down matches. The notebook went missing after round three.
Good news everyone! This tournament has now been processed and credits and faces have been awarded. Congratulations!
BAAAAAAAAWWWLLLIIIIIIIINNN'~!

Awesome news guys! Where was the book lol?
Oh yeah, does that mean you guys found the book, or that you had a back-up? Because I don't remember this thread being posted in, so I assumed no one turned in the book.