[SSS] Blader Jam 2011 [Greenville NC] September 3rd 2011

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello everyone, we will be having a tournament in Greenville NC on September 3rd. We had to change the date due to Hurricane Irene the for the safety of the players. If you need to contact me email me at Megaman1258@yahoo.com

Format: Full Round Robin

Entry Fee: FREE!!

Prizes: ToyWiz Gift Cards

Venue: Blue Ox Games
504 W 9th St
Greenville, NC 2783
http://www.blueoxgames.com/home

So far we have signed up:
Dark_Mousy
Axel Phantom
TRU
hitsugiya
Anetcreaky
batusai
$momo$
PinkBRB
Ziro
woodman321
10 Below
bitcloud004
jman0301
Shadow L-drago
ShadowLeone1015
beybladerperry
10 Below
MrFuryFireblaze
shadowleone667

Maybes:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
g1998man
ashcuz
Nuzumaki90
StormPegasus645
TheRandomBlader
YGOMMO
Meriadie
Galaxypegasis14
Pittman86
bosox281
gallexyblazer

OK if your coming you need to read this:
I will be at Blue Ox by 1:45pm. Will will be doing a block round robin as of right now. Also you will have a chance to play while registration is going on. The tournament will start promptly at 3pm. So be there early.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cool! Do you have to have a passport thing to join? If not, put me down as a maybe. If I do go, I'll probably be the olny girl. XD I can't wait! I'm soo pumped! This will be my first BIG tourny. Grin
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:41 PM)PinkBRB Wrote: Cool! Do you have to have a passport thing to join? If not, put me down as a maybe. If I do go, I'll probably be the olny girl. XD I can't wait! I'm soo pumped! This will be my first BIG tourny. Grin

You can buy a passport at the event. But you dont need one. This admission is free.
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:37 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Wow. Just checked the drive and it's 4 HOURS 32 MINUTES. If only in midway my car could drive into Lake Norman and save the day... Wait! I can has a boat! My day may be saved!

Will you be there?
(Aug. 03, 2011  9:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:41 PM)PinkBRB Wrote: Cool! Do you have to have a passport thing to join? If not, put me down as a maybe. If I do go, I'll probably be the olny girl. XD I can't wait! I'm soo pumped! This will be my first BIG tourny. Grin

You can buy a passport at the event. But you dont need one. This admission is free.
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:37 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Wow. Just checked the drive and it's 4 HOURS 32 MINUTES. If only in midway my car could drive into Lake Norman and save the day... Wait! I can has a boat! My day may be saved!

Will you be there?

Still a maybe, my boat CERTAINLY won't be driven there, but I have a friendly aunt that could take me.
(Aug. 03, 2011  9:49 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  9:28 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Will you be there?

Still a maybe, my boat CERTAINLY won't be driven there, but I have a friendly aunt that could take me.

Ok i added you to the maybe
New question: Will you have any Plastic/HMS/TT stoofies at your selling stand?
A friend and I will be going for sure.
I live in Rutherford County. There should be one close to there
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:25 PM)Galaxypegasis14 Wrote: I live in Rutherford County. There should be one close to there

Is there any chance you will come? If so i will add you to the maybe list.
(Aug. 04, 2011  9:39 PM)TheRandomBlader Wrote: I may come if i do im so exited

I will add you to the maybe list.
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:19 PM)Ziro Wrote: A friend and I will be going for sure.

I will add you to the confirmed list. Who is your friend? Please ask them to post up here.
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:15 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: New question: Will you have any Plastic/HMS/TT stoofies at your selling stand?

I can get just about anything. I have several plastics from my old collection. But you can tell me what you want and i maybe able to get it. I just need to know what you want.
Maybe a Dragoon MS, Dranzer F, Jumping Base, a Driger..
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:05 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Maybe a Dragoon MS, Dranzer F, Jumping Base, a Driger..

Dragoon MS is very expensive. I have a Dranzer F, Driger S, Parts of Driger. IF you need prices PM me.
I'm Ziro's friend who is going with him.
(Aug. 05, 2011  12:51 AM)10 Below Wrote: I'm Ziro's friend who is going with him.

OK i added you to the confirmed list.
put me as a maybe because i going to try my very best to go your tournament if it ok with u?
Dark, if you get more than 15 people, switch to block round robin. You can do 2 blocks of 8 and take the top two winners into the finals block.

Really routing for you. Smile
(Aug. 05, 2011  6:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dark, if you get more than 15 people, switch to block round robin. You can do 2 blocks of 8 and take the top two winners into the finals block.

Really routing for you. Smile

That is what we will prolly end up doing. I just have to get another attack stadium to do this.
(Aug. 05, 2011  6:51 AM)YGOMMO Wrote: put me as a maybe because i going to try my very best to go your tournament if it ok with u?

ok i added you to the maybe list.
Put me on the maybe list too!
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:03 AM)Meriadie Wrote: Put me on the maybe list too!

Ok I added you. We hope to have you.
i went to blue ox yesterday for a prerelece of yugioh, it has lots of open space also stopped by TRU&wallmart and wouldanet ya know it, no twisted temp, no gravity destroyer none of the new stuff yet,hopefully i'll have better luck in the comeing weeks
(Aug. 07, 2011  10:27 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: i went to blue ox yesterday for a prerelece of yugioh, it has lots of open space also stopped by TRU&wallmart and wouldanet ya know it, no twisted temp, no gravity destroyer none of the new stuff yet,hopefully i'll have better luck in the comeing weeks

Those don't come out til closer to the end of the month. I may go down to Greenville this week. I need to since my brother is in the hospital in Greenville.
Hey put me down on the maybe list and r there any Toywiz stores in NC
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:26 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Hey put me down on the maybe list and r there any Toywiz stores in NC

As far as im aware of no. But this is a toywiz sponsored event.
Ok then why do they give us the giftcards. How about this: the shop tht we are blading at turn the gift cards in for some beys or some items for ur bey.
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:47 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Ok then why do they give us the giftcards. How about this: the shop tht we are blading at turn the gift cards in for some beys or some items for ur bey.

They are an online store. http://www.toywiz.com/ Check them out. They are good.