[SERVICE]★☆ Rentp0's Signature Service ☆★[CLOSED! ON VICATION!]

Sorry bro I don't offer 2 renders on the signature only one as said on the first post Uncertain
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:03 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: Sorry bro I don't offer 2 renders on the signature only one as said on the first post Uncertain

Then could you just choose whichever one you think's best? Thanks.
I will try to search for one on google because it's LQ Uncertain
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:16 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: I will try to search for one on google because it's LQ Uncertain

Okay,never mind then..thanks anyways
I'd like to request a signature, Please.

Size: Same size as your's.

Picture:
Background: Whatever look's nice with the picture, Will be fine.

Anything Else: Well if possible, Can I see 2 version's of the signature? One that is not including my username, and one that is including my username somewhere on the Signature, Wherever it look's suitable at.

Thank you, It is much appreciated. Smile
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:25 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:16 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: I will try to search for one on google because it's LQ Uncertain

What do you want me to do instead?
Please request again if you did cancel Smile
(Jul. 23, 2012  6:13 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:25 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:

What do you want me to do instead?
Please request again if you did cancel Smile

I was gonna request another sig but its a Team sig that requires two renders.
Oh ok then I am sorry I can't make it Unhappy
(Jul. 23, 2012  5:21 AM)Evo_Slayer Wrote: I'd like to request a signature, Please.

Picture:

Anything Else: Well if possible, Can I see 2 version's of the signature? One that is not including my username, and one that is including my username somewhere on the Signature, Wherever it look's suitable at.

I made only one because it look better with this one that I made so here it is Grin

[Image: SRYnv.png]

Size:500X200
Pictures:Warning big pictures!BackgroundConfusedomething that is awsome
Anything else:Can I have it saying "I'm too awsome to see"
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:05 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Size:500X200

Sorry I don't offer more than one image so you can chose to change the images or you can request from someone else to not make you lose the hope to get your signature made Tongue_out
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:07 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:

Sorry I don't offer more than one image so you can chose to change the images or you can request from someone else to not make you lose the hope to get your signature made Tongue_out

Which ever suits the back best!If you didnt notice it said "or"
(Jul. 23, 2012  7:39 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: Oh ok then I am sorry I can't make it Unhappy
(Jul. 23, 2012  5:21 AM)Evo_Slayer Wrote: I'd like to request a signature, Please.

Picture:

I made only one because it look better with this one that I made so here it is Grin

[Image: SRYnv.png]

Don't worry,its okay Smile
(Jul. 23, 2012  7:39 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: I made only one because it look better with this one that I made so here it is Grin

Amazing, It look's even better then I had imagined it would look. Thank you, And credit shall be given to you for it.
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:23 PM)Evo_Slayer Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  7:39 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: I made only one because it look better with this one that I made so here it is Grin

Amazing, It look's even better then I had imagined it would look. Thank you, And credit shall be given to you for it.

You're welcome bro Grin

(Jul. 23, 2012  8:12 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:07 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:

Which ever suits the back best!If you didnt notice it said "or"

You should include it on the beginning because I couldn't see it because of the big images Tongue_out
And I know it will get bad because the quality is not what I was expecting so please chose a render like in my signature to get the signature good Smile
I was wondering if you could make me a sig. I don't have any prefference as to the pictures but I would like it to be kind of dark and ominous. The picture formats your useing in your sig are to my likeing as well.

Your work is gorgeous. I like it a lot.
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:50 AM)Pruebame Wrote: I was wondering if you could make me a sig. I don't have any prefference as to the pictures but I would like it to be kind of dark and ominous. The picture formats your useing in your sig are to my likeing as well.

Please use the following format that I typed to make me make the signature for you Wink
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:08 AM)Aura Wrote: Your work is gorgeous. I like it a lot.

Thanks you so much Smile
Heres a picture
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:10 AM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Heres a picture

I just told you about that render please find another anime or take the humans Grin
Sorry I guess I should have read your post closer. So I hope this is what your needing.

Size:500x200 ?? I guess
Pictures: Whats the trick to be able to copy and paste pictures on this forum from my picture gallery? I have something I'd like you to use Unhappy
Background:
Anything else:
I would like a sig please!
Size: 350 x 150
Pictures: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kyoya+tat...s:10,i:118
Background: A really nice one without c4d.
Text: Team Salamander Leader
Thank You! Make it really good like the one you made for Evo Slayer,that was amazing.
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:16 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Sorry I guess I should have read your post closer. So I hope this is what your needing.

Size:500x200 ?? I guess
Pictures: Whats the trick to be able to copy and paste pictures on this forum from my picture gallery? I have something I'd like you to use Unhappy
Background:
Anything else:

You can try to upload the images on imgur.com and then you copy the image link and you post it in here Grin
Here:Please use this
I would like a sig
Size: 500x200 That may be too big. I will have to see.
Pictures: This one on the top left... http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...nMotif.PNG This one on the far right... http://70.img.v4.skyrock.net/700/yu-et-t...Zq2Lba.jpg Can you try to render that one? I want just the Tobio part And I want this pic right below the Tobio pic... http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uHMp-TbPhZU/Rx...6+Yang.png

Text: "Team Salamander" on the top or the middle, and "AnsonihArrow" on the bottom.

And please but a backround that would look really cool with it. =) Thank you!

If you can only use one pic please use this one: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...c/3_10.jpg IF you can only get certain parts of the pic thats okay too, or I can try to find a new pic.
Keep the same text though.
Thank you!