[SERVICE]★☆ Rentp0's Signature Service ☆★[CLOSED! ON VICATION!]

Guys I am on a holiday right now so I will make all your requests as soon as I get home Smile
So keep requesting to make me have fun while I will be back Wink
Cool signature that you use right now Grin
I really like it Smile
Keep working and you get better (you have been proving some new skills)!!!
Thanks man!
I will make sure of that and if you need a signature you can request in here Wink
I was wondering if you could make me a Kreis Cygnus 145WD signature that says xXJCherzXx in it. Thanks!
(Jul. 17, 2012  8:36 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: I was wondering if you could make me a Kreis Cygnus 145WD signature that says xXJCherzXx in it. Thanks!
It doesn't say in the op, but I would recommend you follow the format in the op. So the owner would actually do the request properly, or even bother to.

And also, Rentp0 is on holidays. So you might have to wait a while.
(Jul. 18, 2012  8:34 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  8:36 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: I was wondering if you could make me a Kreis Cygnus 145WD signature that says xXJCherzXx in it. Thanks!
It doesn't say in the op, but I would recommend you follow the format in the op. So the owner would actually do the request properly, or even bother to.

Could you give me the op format link? Or a description on what it is?
(Jul. 20, 2012  5:22 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote:

The OP is the first post. It tells you the format.
Thanks guys Smile
I will make your signature requests all of you tomorrow after getting a rest of all we have done Grin
(Jul. 21, 2012  8:54 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: I cancel my request....

Why bro?
I will make it, if you like it then take it ok?
Where do you get your C4D's,Renders,Fractals ETC.
(Jul. 21, 2012  10:40 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  8:54 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: I cancel my request....

Why bro?
I will make it, if you like it then take it ok?

You can make it if you like but I requested something from AAbeyblades so I wanted it to be fair..
Hey, I would like a sig.
I want it to have Ginga holding out Pegasis. Can you incorporate my animation sig into Ginga's hand?
If yes reply, and I will tell you the details. If no, then I will make another request.
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:34 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Hey, I would like a sig.
I want it to have Ginga holding out Pegasis. Can you incorporate my animation sig into Ginga's hand?
If yes reply, and I will tell you the details. If no, then I will make another request.

Please use the format in the first post so I can make the signature Smile
So you can?! Sweet!!!

Size:The size of yours.
Pictures: Ginga holding each Pegasis, using my animated sig.
Background:Whatever looks nice.
Anything else: On the top, write; "From generation to generation". On the bottem, write Ginga Blader#1.

Thanks much!
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:45 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: So you can?! Sweet!!!

Pictures: Ginga holding each Pegasis, using my animated sig.
Anything else: On the top, write; "From generation to generation". On the bottem, write Ginga Blader#1.

Thanks much!

I don't think that you did read it good Tongue_out
It says only one render Uncertain
(image like person and other things)
Okay then.

Pictures: Ginga handing Samurai Ifraid to Zero.

Thanks!
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:17 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:51 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  3:49 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Thanks,I like it.

I am sorry but I couldn't make it good because all the renders was fat and one of them destroyed the work because it was low quality but if you want request one more and I will make it for you Smile

Okay,here is the new one. Make it the same size as the sig I am currently using,the one with the black haired guy.
Pics; Text: Shaman-R
Background;Something red,make one with C4D and one without.
Extra; Can you crop it to make an avatar,and make the avatar say 'Anime4G'
Thanks bro!

Is this signature worth it?

[Image: TcMAI.png]

I will find a render with Ginga holding Pegsis Smile

Bro can you use the right format please?
Because I would not make it if you do not write the format in the first post Smile
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:00 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:

Cancel that. here is a different one:

Thanks!
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:10 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:

Thanks!

I got to say that all renders of ginga are really low quality please use someone else Uncertain
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:17 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:51 AM)Renpt0 Wrote: I am sorry but I couldn't make it good because all the renders was fat and one of them destroyed the work because it was low quality but if you want request one more and I will make it for you Smile

Okay,here is the new one. Make it the same size as the sig I am currently using,the one with the black haired guy.
Thanks bro!

(Jul. 18, 2012  8:34 AM)NaLu Wrote: It doesn't say in the op, but I would recommend you follow the format in the op. So the owner would actually do the request properly, or even bother to.

Because I would not make it if you do not write the format in the first post Smile
My sig is awesome,thanks! I'll be using it.
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:19 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:10 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:00 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: I will find a render with Ginga holding Pegsis Smile

Thanks!

I got to say that all renders of ginga are really low quality please use someone else Uncertain

Why can't you render by yourself? There are many tuts on youtube.
(Jul. 21, 2012  6:31 PM)Tri "Violence Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:19 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:10 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Cancel that. here is a different one:

Thanks!

Why can't you render by yourself? There are many tuts on youtube.

Didn't you know that I can render?
The whole picture in the anime is bad quality when you get a capture of them that's what I meant man Grin
(Jul. 21, 2012  6:29 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:17 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Okay,here is the new one. Make it the same size as the sig I am currently using,the one with the black haired guy.
Thanks bro!

(Jul. 20, 2012  5:22 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Could you give me the op format link? Or a description on what it is?

My sig is awesome,thanks! I'll be using it.

You're welcome bro Grin
I putted it on deviantart but with my own name Grin
Size:500x200
Pictures: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...piterN.png
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20..._Motif.png
Background: Somethin that has to do with space that looks cool.
Anything else: On the top, write; "xXJCherzXx Philly's #1 Blader..." (Centered)
Sig please!
Size; Medium
Pictures; http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ichigo+re...s:63,i:358 on the right and http://www.google.com/imgres?q=naruto+re...,s:0,i:127 on the left.
Background; You choose,no c4ds.
Text; Bleach vs Naruto
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! And,I will be using this on another site btw.