[SERVICE]★☆ Rentp0's Signature Service ☆★[CLOSED! ON VICATION!]

(Jul. 01, 2012  12:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Could you make me a signature that I can use to promote my sheet music blog?

Here are some images you can use:
Arrange them however you want, I don't mind. Just please try to make it look the best you cxan. You don't have to use all the images, and I don't expect you to. Just please get some of the sheet music in there. Also, have it say "SoundLife" in the upper-left corner, preferably in red, but any color is fine as long as it works. Then have it say "High quality sheet music" in the lower right-corner (Also in red.)

Also, could you make a second, larger image that's similar that only says "SoundLife" for me to use as a new banner for the site?

EDIT: Here is a link to the site so you can see the banner size I want. Same height as the current one, but wider, so it stretches across more.

http://treblesomecomposer.blogspot.com/

EDIT: If you need more images, just Google "Sakamichi no Apollon", or "Kids on the Slope"

The bad thing of the images is that I can't find any good render from the sheet music that you was talking about, I will try to render it out for you.
(Jul. 01, 2012  7:08 AM)JINX Wrote: what about halo sigs?

They are allowed and everything are allowed without avatars and signatures with animation but the thing that you need is to write what I want you to write and it says what to do on the first post
(Jul. 01, 2012  1:44 AM)NURARIHIYON Wrote: thanks rentpo and pls include the url in your post.

Here use this:
http://i.imgur.com/mzlQi.png
ahem... Rentpo i just notice it right now the the naruto render looks kinda bad um... Can you edit that? Just asking.
(Jul. 01, 2012  12:59 PM)NURARIHIYON Wrote: ahem... Rentpo i just notice it right now the the naruto render looks kinda bad um... Can you edit that? Just asking.

The problem is that I chose that render because there are no better than this with rasengshuriken Unhappy
Do you do animations?
(Jul. 01, 2012  2:16 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Do you do animations?

Sorry bro I don't but I can do it if I have someone that will help me to convert the videos to gifs so I can edit them Smile
Sorry I couldn't thank you earlier. But the signature is perfect!-it's exactly what I wanted! Just one question. When I tried to paste the sig, it pasted a link instead. How can I paste just the image and not the link?
I was wondering if I could have a sig:
Size: 500 x 200
Pictures: Use the links, please. Background: Lots of pink
Text: ChinaBlade (Bottom left), Honey-Senpai (Top right), OHHS (Top left)

Thanks! I'd love it if you could use both pictures Grin
Renpt0 will be gone for a little bit due to selfess reasons (kidding).

He said, if anyone wants in the meantime I can make signatures for you. I am open for requests.
(Jul. 02, 2012  5:00 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Renpt0 will be gone for a little bit due to selfess reasons (kidding).

He said, if anyone wants in the meantime I can make signatures for you. I am open for requests.

With that being said, can you make my request?
I will try my best to put in both images.
Size: 350 by 120
Pictures: Zuko and Azula fighting
Background: Fire and Lightining
Anything else: I want it to say PokePerseus
Hi!
Pictures:Background:something snowy themed.
Anything else:Id like it to say "Why do we fight?" and "I've never seen a blue lynx before!"

Ttthhhaaannnkkk yyyooouuu!
(Jul. 02, 2012  3:17 PM)InfinityDragoon Wrote: Sorry I couldn't thank you earlier. But the signature is perfect!-it's exactly what I wanted! Just one question. When I tried to paste the sig, it pasted a link instead. How can I paste just the image and not the link?

You need to put this first [ Img] [ /img] Without any spaces Smile
And guys I will make all requests right now Smile
(Jul. 02, 2012  6:44 PM)PokePerseus Wrote: Size: 350 by 120

I am sorry but I can't make animations on the signature right now because I need more time but I got a few so I am going for all the rest of the requests so please chose another thing or let me just apply the two beyblades in two sides.
It's not an animation. I just want a picture of Zuko and Azula fighting, in like, a pose.
Are all of you aware I will be taking care of making signatures for Renpt0 in the mean time while he works on an app for windows?
(Jul. 03, 2012  12:24 AM)Tetsu Wrote: Are all of you aware I will be taking care of making signatures for Renpt0 in the mean time while he works on an app for windows?

I will make those and next requests you can make them if you want Smile
For your knowledge I am going to develop an app for windows with my friends so it will take a lot of time so guys please respect my friend Tetsu Smile
(Jul. 01, 2012  12:28 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Could you make me a signature that I can use to promote my sheet music blog?

Here are some images you can use:
Arrange them however you want, I don't mind. Just please try to make it look the best you cxan. You don't have to use all the images, and I don't expect you to. Just please get some of the sheet music in there. Also, have it say "SoundLife" in the upper-left corner, preferably in red, but any color is fine as long as it works. Then have it say "High quality sheet music" in the lower right-corner (Also in red.)

Also, could you make a second, larger image that's similar that only says "SoundLife" for me to use as a new banner for the site?

EDIT: Here is a link to the site so you can see the banner size I want. Same height as the current one, but wider, so it stretches across more.

http://treblesomecomposer.blogspot.com/

EDIT: If you need more images, just Google "Sakamichi no Apollon", or "Kids on the Slope"

Here is your signature bro Grin
If you didn't like it tell me what's the problem so I can solve it Smile

[Image: BJfdl.png]
(Jul. 02, 2012  4:22 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I was wondering if I could have a sig:

Here is your signature man Smile
With C4D
[Image: 4vtyb.png]

Without C4D
[Image: TZYfn.png]
(Jul. 02, 2012  6:44 PM)PokePerseus Wrote: Size: 350 by 120

Here is your signature, I made it basic because it's hard to make it so small Unhappy

[Image: 1q1sL.png]
(Jul. 03, 2012  11:09 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  4:22 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I was wondering if I could have a sig:

With C4D

Without C4D

Oh.
Mai.
Gosh.
I love them both! Thank so much! Grin
(Jul. 03, 2012  1:42 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  11:09 AM)Renpt0 Wrote:

With C4D

Without C4D

Oh.
Mai.
Gosh.
I love them both! Thank so much! Grin

You're welcome Grin

(Jul. 02, 2012  6:53 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Hi!
Anything else:Id like it to say "Why do we fight?" and "I've never seen a blue lynx before!"

Here is your signature Smile

[Image: M2BgO.png]
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:01 AM)Renpt0 Wrote: Here is your signature bro Grin

Thanks, I like it! Could you make the text a more readable color though? Also you only made half of what I asked for. Tongue_out

When do you think you (Or Tetsu) could make the banner? Also, when you do, could you use images of Kaoru? (The Piano player) I gave you a couple with him, but there's plenty with him on Google.

Other than all that, great job! Grin

(Jul. 03, 2012  3:17 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Thanks, I like it! Could you make the text a more readable color though? Also you only made half of what I asked for. Tongue_out

When do you think you (Or Tetsu) could make the banner? Also, when you do, could you use images of Kaoru? (The Piano player) I gave you a couple with him, but there's plenty with him on Google.

I don't think I can make one of the piano person but I think the banner should not be posted in here because it's a signature service but I will make it for you Wink

[Image: EBsmD.png]
I want a team sig...
Pics; http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kaito+bey...,s:0,i:125 , http://www.google.com/imgres?q=chi+yun+r...,s:0,i:118 ,and this; http://www.google.com/imgres?q=beyblade+...,s:0,i:106 Put one guy in the middle,one on the right and one one the left.
Background; You pick....
Text: Dragoon's Angels,put it on the lower middle.

Good luck and please use the renders I gave you..
(Jul. 03, 2012  3:17 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Here is the banner bro Smile
I did render out everything for you Wink

[Image: xEbMY.png]
Thanks. You're really good with Photoshop, I wish I could do that. XD

Also, you forgot to make the text in the signature readable.
(Jul. 03, 2012  2:30 PM)Renpt0 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  6:53 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Hi!

Here is your signature Smile

[Image: M2BgO.png]
Thanks!Its realy good!