[SERVICE]★☆ Rentp0's Signature Service ☆★[CLOSED! ON VICATION!]

I'd like a sig! Grin I realize I am probably putting a lot of things on your plate, but I don't really care when this sig is done.

Size: 500 x 200
Pictures: Use links
(Put on right side)
and/or
(put on left side)
(If you put the 2nd picture in it, get rid of the text please.)
Background: Possibly something dark and mysterious. Have lots of reds and blacks.
Text: (make it mysterious, please) HetaOni (In top right corner), Never go into the mansion... (At the bottom), ChinaBladeâ„¢ (Bottom left corner)

Thanks! Grin
(Jun. 19, 2012  9:38 PM)InfinityDragoon Wrote: I got a new idea. Put Tyson on the left, Zero on the right. Background: Ifraid motif.
Words: EVOLUTION STORM! and my name, InfinityDragoon.
Links:
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/u...418398.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...r_zero.png
Hope these are HQ. These are the best I could find.
If it helps, you can crop the waist down.

Here is your signature:

[Image: uwdQ1.png]
(Jun. 20, 2012  8:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I'd like a sig! Grin I realize I am probably putting a lot of things on your plate, but I don't really care when this sig is done.

(Put on right side)
and/or
(put on left side)
Background: Possibly something dark and mysterious. Have lots of reds and blacks.
Text: (make it mysterious, please) HetaOni (In top right corner), Never go into the mansion... (At the bottom), ChinaBladeâ„¢ (Bottom left corner)

Thanks! Grin

Here is your signature:

[Image: cn3Fo.png]
Quote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  8:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I'd like a sig! Grin I realize I am probably putting a lot of things on your plate, but I don't really care when this sig is done.

(Put on right side)
and/or
(put on left side)

Thanks! Grin

Here is your signature:

I like it but, I wanted him like at the very edge of the sig so you couldn't see where the image cut off. Other than that it's great Grin
(Jun. 21, 2012  8:56 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
Quote:

(Put on right side)
and/or
(put on left side)

Thanks! Grin

Here is your signature:

I like it but, I wanted him like at the very edge of the sig so you couldn't see where the image cut off. Other than that it's great Grin

It shouldn't get good because the image will get weird, the things are placed in the middle and him placed in the last to weird.
But I can make you one on Monday (going for holiday)
It[s ok. I don't want you threating over this sig. I'm good with it. Thanks though Grin
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:51 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: It[s ok. I don't want you threating over this sig. I'm good with it. Thanks though Grin

Thanks, I did add stroke so it wouldn't be boring to look at that's why there is stroke (for info).
Are you working on my sig?
Did you read the post that I posted for you? (probably not because I told you why)
BeybladeFreak,Please send me the URL of the Sig because its asking for the URL.
Here is the link:
gfxf.net/images/vpoHD.png
Put it in the middle of the image code.
hi again bey f i want a new sig size: what the rules say background: its up to you images: nurarihiyon and hagoromo gitsune text: DEMON CAPITAL. Thanks in advance. AND PLS ADD THE URL IN YOUR POST.
I will make the signature as fast as I get the time to make it Smile

[EDIT] Can you include the links please, because I haven't watched that anime yet so I may need your help.
Sig time!
Hello!
Back for more!
Size:Normal
Pictures:Text: Eternal Blizzard!Wolf Legend!This guy is amazing!
Thanks!
Can i have a signature from Yugioh 5DS of the following criteria
Size:Average
Pictures:any pictures from the show that is awesome
Background:blue background
Anything else: the text should be - beybladetiggy
(Jun. 25, 2012  7:26 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Sig time!
Hello!
Back for more!
Size:Normal
Pictures:Text: Eternal Blizzard!Wolf Legend!This guy is amazing!
Thanks!

Please find renders because I don't want to take them out by myself like I always did when I got same as those pictures.
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:13 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Can i have a signature from Yugioh 5DS of the following criteria
Size:Average
Pictures:any pictures from the show that is awesome
Background:blue background
Anything else: the text should be - beybladetiggy

Do you think this is good?

[Image: MP2OX.png]
JUST CANCEL THE NURARIHIYON REQUEST AND ILL ASK FOR A NEW ONE P.S DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.
(Jun. 26, 2012  1:16 PM)NURARIHIYON Wrote: JUST CANCEL THE NURARIHIYON REQUEST AND ILL ASK FOR A NEW ONE P.S DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.

It's ok just ask about a new one and don't leave it alone Grin
Good luck with your shop man, love your work Grin
Size:500X200
Pictures: http://media.photobucket.com/image/mizor...1226858499
Background: some what blueish, surprise me
anything else: text shall be shirayuki
(Jun. 26, 2012  11:49 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Size:500X200

Going to use another picture because this one are not HQ it's LQ Unhappy
And thanks Own Downage Smile
(Jun. 26, 2012  11:49 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Size:500X200

Sorry for late replay, here is your signature:

[Image: 9ZABh.png]
Epic sig man! Grin
Um, not to bash on you bro, but your tags are like 3 or 4 layers. Which consists of C4D background, render and a fractal. You should work on lighting, flow, and depth, tags should take >30 minutes to create ATLEAST, good luck with your sig shop Grin
(Jun. 27, 2012  6:36 PM)othellog Wrote: Um, not to bash on you bro, but your tags are like 3 or 4 layers. Which consists of C4D background, render and a fractal. You should work on lighting, flow, and depth, tags should take >30 minutes to create ATLEAST, good luck with your sig shop Grin

Thanks bro, but the problem is that no one want to guide me with them so I ask you if you can because I didn't find the way how to make it Uncertain