[SELLING] beyblade tomy VULCAN HORUSEUS 145D - BBP01 (CLOSED)

I think he realises that. Saying the aformetnioned is most like saying; PM sent. Oh and by the way, dimsum2u, I changed my username. I might change it back. And sure, I will PM you when I send the money ^^
I sent you a PM! Grin
I was gonna buy one but it said that I had to bid but It said Buy It Now so I just bought 2 from sweet_lover_sweet (not sure if he/she has WBO account). But nice price!
Thats really rude... We do not appreciate advertising and it doesn even correspond with this thread. You might've been able to say, sorry I have found this elsewhere, but serously don't post unless you have something to say...
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:45 AM)Mfb Unboxer Wrote: I was gonna buy one but it said that I had to bid but It said Buy It Now so I just bought 2 from sweet_lover_sweet (not sure if he/she has WBO account). But nice price!
Posting in a selling thread that you bought from someone else is pretty disrespectful to the seller of the thread.

Please refrain from doing that.
pm sent
Sorry dimsum2u I have found it elsewhere, but I will buy two ^^ Your prices are really awesome and I'm planning on getting one from you then selling it for a ridiculously high price Tongue_out

1+1=2 Hmm so that means you now have two PMs ^^
Can you hold one for me until tuesday please.
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:13 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: I'm Interested

please PM me to take order, thanks!
Mine arrived! Thanks!
Still selling? If so, I'll buy one right now. It's my favourite Bey, PLEASE tell me you have some left!
do you have any left because vulcan horseus is one of my favorite's

please PM me, and write down how many do you want? and i will tell you how to take order, thanks!
my parents want to know if there is any other way to pay other than credit card
PayPal?

I don't think Dimsum accepts any other way but PayPal.
Yeah, same with Moss, can you hold one?
thats reallly good price thats about $27.88 CAD
really good price but dont have enough money yet
used it on black ops!
PM Sent regarding this and BBP-01.

please PM me how many do you want? thanks!
Got Mine! Yeah, Both of em!

Thank you so much. Very professional, and Highly Recommended.
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:13 PM)Wazzyman Wrote: I'm Interested

thanks! please PM me how many do you want? and where are you living? i am waiting for your good news, thanks!