[SELLING] beyblade tomy VULCAN HORUSEUS 145D - BBP01 (CLOSED)

Does this come with an insurance No# for free?
I did not get any PMs yet, just want to make sure I did not get overlooked. Not trying to rush you in any way.
Just wait... He has tons of PMs to reply to...
I bet. Like I said, not trying to rush him, I just read it as though he had replied to them all. More then likely a misinterpretation on my part.
RayJoker : if yo uwant to get tracking number, then please add the extra fee GBP1.50 on total amount, thanks!

AlphaOmega : check PM agains, thanks!

Fogot : thanks for understand me.
HI!
Do you have anymore?
(Nov. 13, 2010  4:28 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: HI!
Do you have anymore?

Just PM him if you want to buy something. Surely, he will tell us if he's out of stock already.
RFkid : thanks!

JR_Tiger : i have enough stock at this moment, so please tell me how many do you want?

jason_47 : thanks!
PM sent along with GBP, whenever you get on, reply! :]
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:13 AM)Dan Wrote: PM sent along with GBP, whenever you get on, reply! :]

check PM, thanks!
Just arrived, no damage, very fast. I recommend buying from dimsum2u, very good seller.
<deleted - was suppose to be pm>
is this booster or starter?

i just bought it
You shouldn't ask that here.
And the box is too small to fit a launcher inside it, so it would be a booster.
Thats an excellent price for Vulcan. PM sent...
I'm sorry I know this is a double post, but please hear me out. Its been almost 3 days now and you still haven't answered my PMs. I understand you may have alot to go through, but please give me some sort of indication you got them. One is regarding this offer, and how I would go about paying, and the other is to notify you that I sent you payment of 9.99GBP for Galaxy Pegasis with my shipping address Uncertain
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:34 PM)littlechipz Wrote: I'm sorry I know this is a double post, but please hear me out. Its been almost 3 days now and you still haven't answered my PMs. I understand you may have alot to go through, but please give me some sort of indication you got them. One is regarding this offer, and how I would go about paying, and the other is to notify you that I sent you payment of 9.99GBP for Galaxy Pegasis with my shipping address Uncertain

He doesn't always reply over weekends, he has other things to do, not just this.
Oh very sorry, for any misunderstanding or inconvenience :L
Dimsum2u,
I just PM'd an order for the Vulcan and BB-32. I was about to pay, but am not sure your Paypal account name is the same as your username here.

I am going to continue to look for the answer using the "search" on WBO and asking in a separate post.

If you don't have a Paypal payment from me within the next hour of sending this message, it means I still haven't found the answer and will PM you to ask you. I forgot to leave my shipping information anyway. (Whoops!)

Thank you,
Amy
mr.L-drago : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

JÆMS : check PM, thanks!

blah : thanks!

littlechipz : check PM, thanks! sorry i am very very busy for sending parcel to buyers, anyway, i will try my best to come here often, sorry friend.

Blitz : thanks for understand it, it is a high season of the christmas period, and you know that our prices made me crazy! becauas i have offer a very very good price on wbo, if you compare with my ebay shop, also you will feeling wbo is a good place, thanks!

spamattacker : check PM, thanks!
Pm sent.
I will either have the money today or tomorrow Uncertain
Shika blade : please check PM, thanks!

chipz : PM me to take order, thanks!