[SELLING] RE-STOCK BB-118 beyblade phantom orion B:D (GBP10.99 NOW!!!)

RE-STOCK

BB-118 Beyblade Phantom Orion BGrin, and the up-dated price is GBP10.99 (FREE SHIPPING), so if you want it, then please PM me right now, thanks!

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeBB118.jpg]

[Image: yousay-do_4904810427988]

Very good price dimsum like usual Wink I hope I can get it in the next few days Smile
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:37 PM)hafiz06 Wrote: Very good price dimsum like usual Wink I hope I can get it in the next few days Smile

thanks! i am waiting for your good news, thanks!

I'll take one shall I contact you through PM ?
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:42 PM)jdmojojojo Wrote: I'll take one shall I contact you through PM ?
Yes contact him through PM .
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:42 PM)jdmojojojo Wrote: I'll take one shall I contact you through PM ?
why would you get it from here, when there are places where its more cheaper
You're being massively rude man. It's very rude to say on the thread of a seller that buyers should buy from cheaper sellers. Also who are you to question where he buys his stuff from?
(Sep. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You're being massively rude man. It's very rude to say on the thread of a seller that buyers should buy from cheaper sellers. Also who are you to question where he buys his stuff from?
i am extremely sorry, but this was the most expensive phantom orion in WBO
but i am still very sorry
That may be so but in a month or so he'll have the cheapest price for it.
I'm thinking of buying stuff from you, but i have one question. What does a tracking number do?
(Oct. 01, 2011  12:40 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I'm thinking of buying stuff from you, but i have one question. What does a tracking number do?
it tells you where the package is, where it is going and how long it takes to go to your house
It is also an insurance in case the item gets lost in the mail.
thanks! i will keep checking the best beyblades and prices on wbo, but in this minutes, it is the best i can do.

and thanks for your answers, thanks! Joyful_3
I might buy a Phantom Orion and a Death Quetz from you as soon as its comes out
will the price goes to 12.99 GBP cuz i wanna buy both basalt horogium and phantom orion
In a few months it will probably will.
DrigerG2 : Phantom Orion (on hands stock now), Death Quetz (don't have it), anyway, please PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

beyblademonitor : Ultrablader's answer is correct.

Ultrablader : thanks for your help! ^__^
(Oct. 04, 2011  6:47 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: DrigerG2 : Phantom Orion (on hands stock now), Death Quetz (don't have it), anyway, please PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

beyblademonitor : Ultrablader's answer is correct.

Ultrablader : thanks for your help! ^__^

ok thnks for info
Do you ship them to India as well ? 'Cause after seeing Phantom Orion (which has become my favourite bey in no time ) at such a low price, I am DYING TO BUY ONE ......
(Oct. 15, 2011  11:00 AM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Do you ship them to India as well ? 'Cause after seeing Phantom Orion (which has become my favourite bey in no time ) at such a low price, I am DYING TO BUY ONE ......
He ships them to most/all countries, all you need to do is PM him.

Shirish Shukla : YES! i can send to INDIA, but i think you are better to take insurance tracking number, becaues i have lost parcel in INDIA, anyway, please PM me if you want it, thanks!

Magical Ape : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
why havent u put phantom orion into your shop?
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:35 AM)Eragon Wrote: why havent u put phantom orion into your shop?

OH, maybe you are the new one here, i am always offer to WBO FIRST !!! so why you can't see in my ebay shop and my dimsum2u.com .
Expect a PM from in the next couple of days, maybe even tonight.
can you update youe Wbo price fr phantom orion? It says 16.99 for ebay price, so i'm expecting the usual price to be better here? I'm interested in purchasing though.