[SELLING] BB-52 Beyblade Carrier Hard Type >>> RE-STOCK

RE-STOCK >>> BB-52 Beyblade Carrier Hard Type, it is a best choice for you to keep beyblades and accessories.

size : 23cm(L) X 13cm(W) X 12cm(H)

wbo member : GBP10.99 included shipping fee,
non wbo member : GBP11.99 included shipping fee (join wbo right now!!!)

GBP=UK POUNDS, i accept USD, CAD, AUD, EUR, please go to check the up-dated exchanged rate www.xe.com.

the highest price on ebay is GBP26.94. (for reference only!)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-Metal-Fus...4cf6355dca

[Image: beybladeN52a.jpg]

[Image: beybladeN52b.jpg]

[Image: beybladeN52d.jpg]

[Image: beybladeN52e.jpg]

thanks!!!
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:35 PM)AndPag Wrote: You have a PM!!!

got it and returned, please check it, thanks!
I may have to Throw money at this.... You may have a PM soon.
Hey Dimsum2u, do you by any chance know how much beys this can fit, thanks.
8 full ones, and some extra parts, and one set
Chupa Chups : thanks! i am waiting for you.

iBladerOnLine : returned, thanks!

Basalt-San : RAW is correct, or you can go back to see the 3rd picture, thanks!

RAW : thanks for your help!
Thanks guys!
Yep I was also a Bit Curious about that Matter as well. Thanks!

Its perfect for a Tourney IMO. I mean you wouldnt need any more than 8 Bey's for a tourney Right? If you do just carry in a Pocket. In the Meantime when no Tourny it'd Be Perfect for Collection Beys.

Thanks Dimsum for the second time.

I will be getting the Money for this in th Next 2 days. Hopefully you can hold on!

EDIT. Dimsum would you Mind Measuring the Dimensions of this? I am quite Curious I would Appreciate it very Much Joyful_2
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:02 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yep I was also a Bit Curious about that Matter as well. Thanks!

Its perfect for a Tourney IMO. I mean you wouldnt need any more than 8 Bey's for a tourney Right? If you do just carry in a Pocket. In the Meantime when no Tourny it'd Be Perfect for Collection Beys.

Thanks Dimsum for the second time.

I will be getting the Money for this in th Next 2 days. Hopefully you can hold on!

EDIT. Dimsum would you Mind Measuring the Dimensions of this? I am quite Curious I would Appreciate it very Much Joyful_2

thanks! i have enought stock of this item, so please don't worry about.

and i have add the size detail on the top, so please go to check it, thanks!
Thank you for the size detail but i'm not sure about the wall thickness but I still bought it. Could you/anyone tell me/check how many beydeck cases fits altogether when all the compartments are removed?
ControL_ : or you can see the pictures, the case can carry 8 beyblades, 1 launcher grip, 1 beylauncher, 1 beypointer, 1 light launcher and accessories box.
PM sent
Arrived yesterday, perfect condition, thanks! 5 stars!
Are you still selling these? I was wondering because it looked interesting and I need someplace to neatly keep my beys. (I don't want them to become damaged) It would be great if you still had some! Thanks for even offering! You see, I'm a newbie on This site but I hear it's really great. I even heard that the WBO holds tournaments! I probably sound stupid for saying all this 'cause you guys probably already know, but yeah, I said I was new. I've been working really hard on a custom bey that I want to try out in a tournament. If anyone knows where to find tournament locations and dates I would be really thankful! Anyway, I got WAY off subject, but I just wanted to make myself known on the WBO! I hope I see you guys soon! Thanks again!
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:37 AM)BurnOrion105S Wrote: Are you still selling these? I was wondering because it looked interesting and I need someplace to neatly keep my beys. (I don't want them to become damaged) It would be great if you still had some! Thanks for even offering! You see, I'm a newbie on This site but I hear it's really great. I even heard that the WBO holds tournaments! I probably sound stupid for saying all this 'cause you guys probably already know, but yeah, I said I was new. I've been working really hard on a custom bey that I want to try out in a tournament. If anyone knows where to find tournament locations and dates I would be really thankful! Anyway, I got WAY off subject, but I just wanted to make myself known on the WBO! I hope I see you guys soon! Thanks again!

thanks! i still have stock in my hands, and i have sent PM to you already, so please go to check it, and you will know how to do it, thanks!