[SELLING] 38% OFF > BB-117 beyblade strongest blader set (GBP17.99 NOW!!)

BIG DISCOUNT OFF (38% OFF) TODAY, and the up-dated price is GBP28.99 >>> GBP17.99 included shipping fee, PM me if you want it, thanks!

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeBB117a.jpg]

[Image: beybladeBB117b.jpg]
too cheap for words.......
GREAT NEW!!!! BB-117 BEYBLADE STRONGEST BLADER SET ARRIVED TODAY!!!
THE UP-DATED PRICE IS GBP30.99 INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE, BUT I HAVE NOT TOO MUCH OF THE 1ST LOT, IF YOU ARE INTERESTING FOR IT, PM ME RIGHT NOW! THANKS!

well i think its an ok price
The 1st lot has soldout, thank you very much! and the 2nd lot has arrived today, and the up-dated price is GBP28.99 included shipping fee, PM me if you want it, thanks!
how much would it be in dollars?
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:49 AM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: how much would it be in dollars?

xe.com
Kai-V : thanks! Joyful_3
If he is selling the set then clearly not.
Ultrablader : yes! thanks for your answer! Joyful_3
BIG DISCOUNT OFF (38% OFF) TODAY, and the up-dated price is GBP28.99 >>> GBP17.99 included shipping fee, PM me if you want it, thanks!
This...this...is just too cheap for words.........Once I get enough, I'll strongly consider buying this.