SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

Awesome job! Beaul83's one is sick!
You can use the sig for now, but I may need to make changes to it soon if the guy does not reply
@SDamonCronus: I'll ask for a sig. please! I've redrawn my request from Greimatter through PM! Ok so here is what I would like to request!
Yugi Muto in the middle then Ash Ketchum on the left and then Ginga Hagane on the right..Then any background that will fit..No text please!
Here it is
Slightly altered from your order but, still cool:
[Image: AnimeSigV1.png]

P.S U guys like my new sig?
Cool! Even though you changed it, it still looks AWESOME!
Just let me know if you want it changed back, and I will be happy to oblige
Hi!
I would like a Doji and dark wolf. Doji, the Dark Wolf face bolt symbol like when they do a special move, beyblade and i would also like the dark wolf beast and written on it BEY THE BLADE (background something dark) and yes, animated if You want
avatar: some Doji doing evil laugh and wolf beast near him (also can be animated : Doji then wolf beast)

PM me if your ready
Alright, I am tired of waiting for the guys reply, so I have edited the sig for Shippudenface, though it looks better with the other image:
[Image: ShippudenfaceSigV2.png]
Hope you still like this
Can I get a signature that's themed around Medieval Axes.
It should be 500x150
Can it be animated with the axes moving around or chopping something.
Also I would like a picture of Basalt Horogium in it.
Text: AxBlader with fire or lightning effect.
Background: Something Darkish
Could u make me a sig , erm........ Storm Pegasus on the left, big bangs Pegasus in the middle and galaxy Pegasus on the right. Gingka behind these beys and the word Team Dark Bladers Below pls thx.Oh! And beyraven my name u can put it below with the team name. Thx!
And I also want an avatar.... Erm......put a ryuga there with his ldrago moving about.
Sig: Animated with Basalt Horogium and Ray Unicorno clashing while spinning. I want it to say HorogiumX in a cool font with the X really big and glowing neon blue and Maximum Weight above the spinning Horogium in small letters. I want the background to be dark with lightning.

Thanks so much, it looks great either way =]
I'll do all of your oderes in order they came in:
First: Bey the Blade (avatar)
Second: Bey raven (Sig + Avi (avi animated))
Third: HorigumX (Sig + Avi)
(May. 06, 2011  12:43 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'll do all of your oderes in order they came in:
First: Bey the Blade (avatar)
Second: Bey raven (Sig + Avi (avi animated))
Third: HorigumX (Sig + Avi)

Did you forget me?
I hope I'm not invisible again...
can i just have an animated sig and avatar plz.
i don't mind what it looks like but as long as it has ld destroy , rock giraffe and my username please
thanks a 1,000,000,000!!!
DONE!!
Here are your sigs everyone, and I am quite happy with how they turned out:
Bey the Blades Avi:
[Image: BeytheBladeaviV1.png]
BeyRaven Sig and Avi: "Yay, animated!!"
[Image: beyRavenSigV1.gif]
[Image: BeyRavenAviV1.gif]
axBlader: "Yay, more animation!"
[Image: AxBladerSigV1.gif]
HorogiumX Sig: (avi is coming soon)
[Image: HorogiumSigV1.png]
Sorry there is no animation in this one, but I could not get the spinning right and I lost too much quality, so I made that
RockGiraffe yours will come soon aswell
---
I hope these are all to your satisfaction and I will edit them if need be