SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

uhh,last one is axblader's sig
Exactly what I wanted!!! Thanks a million!
How do u put on your sig and avatar?
I like the avatar but...... I wanted ldrago beast moving around ryuga like the episode 50
(May. 07, 2011  6:06 AM)Beyraven Wrote: Exactly what I wanted!!! Thanks a million!
How do u put on your sig and avatar?
I like the avatar but...... I wanted ldrago beast moving around ryuga like the episode 50

If u can't do it, it's ok. Anyways, thx!
My signature isn't put out hu can teach me?
My sig is too big, it can't be seen
Smaller
Thanks, but can you make the X blue, it took me 5 minutes to find the X lol.
You are awesome as usual!
Thanks gale, and i will edit your sig horogium and beyraven, your sig is legal, and I can see it (after I make the rest of the sigs)
DUDE THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!
Thanks a million
beyraven,the sig for you is legal.its only ''illegal'' when your sig is too big,as in,the words you put are included(spoilers help reduce the size)
Can you make me a good L-Drago/Ryuga avatar with my username somewhere? Also if possible can you make it animated, Thanks. Maybe with a lightning background, your the professional, do anything but make it good!
Guess who's back, back again, RowDog's back, tell a friend.
New Sig Plz. Like the old one with different changing slides
Background:
Text: RowDog in heaps awesome super cool black font centre at the top of the sig blended in with the background and a pool ball like the one mentioned in slide one replacing the first 'o' in my name.
Slide one: The 8 ball from a pool table on a 90' angle (so it should be the sign for infinite) in the middle taking up the majority of the sig (it should make the dogs look small) and my puppies
Slide two: Screw capricorn left & Dr. Ziggurat right. Background in this slide.>
Slide three: Drapion on the right and the drapion using cross poison in the background. Extra Text "I am the very best that no one ever will be". Cool font in Purple & in the bottom left corner.
Slide 4: Team Omega Nova symbol in the middle of the Background. Extra Text "Team Omega Nova" In a cool gold font but different to the all the other fonts centred in the middle and should be over the symbol.
Avatar: Just the pool ball on its side avi size
Good luck.
LOLZ, you've been listening to Eninem again, right! But it's actually "Guess who's back ___'s back, back again, tell a friend"
Right, back on topic, Can you put an Ω in the background of my current sig please. In a reddish blood colour and faintish.
(May. 08, 2011  12:43 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Coming up!
Done, here it is:
[Image: BeyHyperKillerSigV1.png]
Sorry, no animation
Thanks, its wicked, i love it! The only thing is i asked for an avatar... :\ Can you do me that again but in an avatar version.
RowDog yours will be last on my to do list as I have made u 3 sigs already, but it will be done.
I'll add the Ω in your sig gale, then make the avi for hyperkiller
(May. 07, 2011  2:06 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here are the last of the sigs:
HorogiumX sig and avi V2:
[Image: HorogiumSigV1-1.png]
[Image: HorogiumAviV1.png]
RockGiraffe Sig:
[Image: RockGiraffeSigV1.gif]
Whew.. That was exhausting, but fun!
thanks a billion but could you make a matching avatar as well but if you can't it doesn't matter
Can you Make me a UserBar Saying Team Metal Bladerz and With a Red Background.
im made yours,hell wolf.it on my other computer,tough
I have updated my post. I made a few changes to it. Thanks.
Can you please make me an animated sig with rock giraffe being launched with my giraffe sprite coming out like a bit-beast? I'd like the team Omega Nova logo in the background and if the rock giraffe could be spinning that would be awesome!

Here is the sprite: [Image: th_0123456789.png?t=1304930434]
OK, as usual i'll do them in order in which the came (excluding RowDog who is automatically last, sorry dude but I need to be fair)
But it is unfair if someone posts after me and gets theirs first like SpiffyStu. Otherwise every time you are just about to finish a sig and someone else posts I will be put another whole signature of waiting until I get mine. Besides you have made 2 for me and 2 for Stu (the last Cpt. Capri 1 doesn't count because that was horrible, no offence, & every other one you made I was looking at your computer telling you every single thing to do so this is the first sig you hav made). Besides I said I would be asking for another one when the logo comp ended.
(May. 09, 2011  9:14 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: im made yours,hell wolf.it on my other computer,tough
Sorry BBP9 Thought you were gonna go.
I am not that unfair RowDog, but your will take ages and I know I can put yours faurther down on the list. But It will be done!
Sorry I forgot to post this but if it's not too hard can I also please have a matching avi.