SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

(Apr. 16, 2011  11:04 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is your avatar darkblader:
[Image: ba64718168.gif]
Hope you like it!

THANKS A BUNCH, i can always count on u Smile
(Apr. 16, 2011  9:45 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Finally! Here is your animated sig Capri:
[Image: mhg8ci.gif]
I hope this is what you were after, it took me ages to do that, even though it is horrible quality and is jumpy, it is a animated sig! But if you want to stick with the non-animated one, then just us the one a few posts earlier.
It is pretty good but I was looking for screw capricorn instead of storm capricorn. Also instead of it rolling back onto the sig could it just start underneath the launcher again. & it doesn't need to roll I think it would look better just the exact same picture moving across... it is hard to explain. You don't need to do it now I'll tell you later. Besides I am working on a sprite to put in the sig so you can wait till I give you that.
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:31 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Surprise!
[Image: e8a787f633.png]
Hope you like it!
thx alot for the signature Grin looks nice like the one that's faded in the background Smile
i'll be using this right away thanks again!
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:23 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Right, here is your sig 'RowDog'. Made to fit Smile
[Image: RowDogSigV1.gif]
Thanks mate. Just need the avatar now.
Let me guess,you still havent mastered the spinning animation?
Thanks man, your awesome (when I am over the top of you making sure every detail is correctly done) but you can be awesome without me (sometimes).
Right, well if you were not so crude on the instructions you gave me, then I could gave dine better, and the OP does sayto link to images
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:49 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Fang Leone on the right. Hell Kerbecs on the left. TEAM GALAXY WINGS in bottom middle an awesome font. Background any you choose that fits with the pics. Thanks! Avi also. TGW on the bottom and Fang Leone in middle.

Can I have a matching avatar please. I couldn't use the sig until now because I'm on holidays... Thanks!
hey
um can i change my userbar from saying "member " to saying "senior member"
cuz in the team, im now a senior
plz and thanks
Ok, I'll do it after galeforce
Here is your avi GaleForce:
[Image: abe7bcfa00.png]

And here is your updated userbar DarkBlader:
[Image: 4ec303ff73.png]
(Apr. 20, 2011  8:51 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: And here is your updated userbar DarkBlader:
[Image: 4ec303ff73.png]
thanks alot ..... again lolz
anyway thanks
Can you make me a sig please wat ever you want. Go crazy Ya
Also could you make me a new avatar
Thanks sd
can you please make me a sig with these pics:
Hell kerbecs
http://www.picture1.enfuniverse.com/anim.../bb99b.jpg
Basalt horogium
http://www.picture1.enfuniverse.com/anim...bb104a.jpg
L drago destroy
http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...oy_F-S.jpg
Can you make it so L drago destroy is in the middle of hell and basalt, and can i please have the background and text the same as GaleForce. (different colour text though)
looking forward to it thanks.
can u please make me a sig and avatar with gravity Perseus and caesar id like the colour to be purple and black

thx Grin
Thanks sd they r perfect