SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

Hey I have a request for a sig, would it be possible to get Roxas from Kingdom Hearts look as if hes launching a beyblade?
Sd, What website do you use to make your magnificent works of art or what soft ware?
ex: hell kerbex with a shiny gold background and julius caesar and gravity perseus in the bg
I have to say this SDamonCronous is a sig and avi making GOD[/color]
Thanks for all the support BigbadBlader, it's appreciated.
I will get onto everyone's sigs in the order they came in, and from now on no more orders due to me going away tomorrow and I need time to make the sigs.
SDamon an you make me an AVATAR that has big bang pegusas next to ginka and at the top it says storm pegusas5
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:44 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: SDamon an you make me an AVATAR that has big bang pegusas next to ginka and at the top it says storm pegusas5

dude READ THE TITLE
IT SAYS CLOSED geezuz
No, I'll do the avatar if I have time. But be prepared if it is not done because I am going away for a week and will have no Internet/computer access. But from now on NO MORE ORDERS!
Here is Beaul83 and Tokyo boyy's sigs:
Beaul83:
[Image: Beal83SigV1.png]

Tokyo boyy:
[Image: TokyoboyySigV1-1.png]
[Image: TokyoboyyAviV1.png]

The rest are still too come...
Here is Shippudenface's sig:
[Image: ShippudenfaceSigV1.png]
I could not get him ripping the bey, sorry. But I made this instead!
ummm srry off topic can u make me one one fan leone and kyoya plz
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:03 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: ummm srry off topic can u make me one one fan leone and kyoya plz

dude its temporally closed
so he's not taking requests for a while
Finally, storm pegasas' avi:
[Image: stormpegusas5AviV1.png]
That's all for this week, no more orders will be completed before this time next week (sorry kyoa leone)
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Shippudenface's sig:

second roxas is fanart
True, don't use that 'til the guy replies with permission
EDIT: The guy has not replied, and I have not actually found the original author due to so many people using the art, so what do I do now?
sorry ill pm him
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:57 AM)Beyblade Gamer Wrote: SDamon can u plz make a big bang pegasus vs l drago destroy sig?and with ryuga and ginka

sigh so many ppl dont understand
READ THE TITLE
SEE THAT ITS IN BRACKETS it says {temporarily closed]
dont ppl get it
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:18 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: True, don't use that 'til the guy replies with permission
EDIT: The guy has not replied, and I have not actually found the original author due to so many people using the art, so what do I do now?

mainly,just change it.BUT if you were able to contact him,then no problem at all

(Apr. 22, 2011  10:57 AM)Beyblade Gamer Wrote: SDamon can u plz make a big bang pegasus vs l drago destroy sig?and with ryuga and ginka

people wont understand
everyone pretty much knows that SDamonCronous is gone for a week and u could just pm instead of writing it on the page a my message was a mistake
Thanks a lot its awesome!

I dont wanna sound stupid but it just occured to me that I have no idea how to put this in my signature. Can anyone help me?
Yes i can go to my settings then edit signature then insert image then copy the url and paste it in the window that asks you to put url hope it helped Grin if not tell me
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:07 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Thanks a lot its awesome!

I dont wanna sound stupid but it just occured to me that I have no idea how to put this in my signature. Can anyone help me?
SDamon said dont use it for awhile,its because it has fan art
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:32 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:07 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Thanks a lot its awesome!

SDamon said dont use it for awhile,its because it has fan art

kk, so Im just waiting for the ok to use it?
SDamonCronous. I forgot to say thanks. So Thanks for the epic sig and avi.
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is Beaul83 and Tokyo boyy's sigs:
Beaul83:
[Image: Beal83SigV1.png]

Tokyo boyy:
[Image: TokyoboyySigV1-1.png]
[Image: TokyoboyyAviV1.png]

The rest are still too come...
Here is Shippudenface's sig:

Thx for your work looks great Grin