SCHAUMBERG ILLINOIS BEY SLAY!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright guys its official, Bey slay will be held on bey day, may 28th. that means its time for chicago to have its first official wbo event so get pumped.
from 2:30 to 5:30 at schaumberg skateboard park/recreational park. exact location: (1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194 )
Due to amount of competitors it will be single elimination. and top 4 bladers will be randomly chosen for round robin 1v1's until the top blader is shown. top 4 bladers will also automatically get a prize. Now i have 1 attack stadium and 2 of my buddies are buying one as well but people that bring a tourny legal stadium will be much appreciated. first 4 stadiums are only needed but extras can be used for side battles. All competitors must comment that they will attend and i will list your name below.

Brave Few:
Me
CrystalPegasus
ethan30766
aidan37065
BeyCenter
pegosis efta
Fury
TheMrBlade2000
Themrblade2012
avian20
DaWRETCHED-one
PANAsher
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
fua
PF
Imac74
mattmatt1232
TheBasaltKing
kevblader

Maybe:
Stormbringer123
Danboy56
goodblader1
airblade
ultimatechimera
jesbinj
kevinpal
master gasher
Gingka Higani 0

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hopefully it won't rain
Myself along with 2-3 friends are very interested in attending. What's the general...uh...age of this thing? Just making sure we aren't the oldest by any ridiculous margin, haha.
put me down for possible i have to ask my mom
are there any beyblade prizes?there should be Grin it be cooler like a big bang pegasus or fange leon or something
Ya ya that would be wicked
i might make it not 100 percent if i come can i bring s L drago stadium its about a month old.
I can maybe come
Okay guys 2 things! 1 is i need anyone thats bringing a stadium to pm me what stadium they have and i will start counting how many we will have. people that do bring a stadium will be greatly appreciated. second is this tournament, due to the volume of people coming is no longer round robin. it will now be single elimination. final four will battle round robin for prizes. thanks for reading
DaWRETCHED-one, PANAsher, AMARvelous and CYRUckus is Comming oh and my wife, but she's not playing.

Will you be selling Passports over at the tourney? i didn't pay for CYRUckus but he does have an account.

I don't have a Japanes stadium just the Black LDrago Hasbro stadium and the Red Stadium that comes with Storm Pegasus and Lightning Ldrago....So im assuming thats not stadiums you are talking about?
glad u guys are coming along but i wont be selling passports, you have to buy them online and yeah i only need takara tomy stadiums for the tourny.
im new what do we have to do to get in like is it at a park
hey will it be ok if i kinda get there late if i can go bc i have to go to my sisters graduation
1. what are the prizes? 2. whats a passport? 3. do i need one? 4. is it outside? 5. is vortex arena legal cuz i have that and then capricornes arena but it has a swirl in the middle where it goes down. 6. if it is i will bring any of those. thanx!
hey fury do u live near crystal lake? haha i just really want to b pumped for this tourny with some battles
and put me down as maybe
Omg I live in crystal lake I would battle any time
nice! hahaha i will look forward to our battle then
(May. 25, 2011  10:11 PM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: hey fury do u live near crystal lake? haha i just really want to b pumped for this tourny with some battles
and put me down as maybe
\naw i live near oakpark, but id beat you anyway Joyful_2 lol
i might come
b that way haha and im in i can go to the tourny so we will c then haha but i dnt have that much beys bc i just got back into it soo
lol i have 25 beys including basalt, kerbecs, eagle, and fireblaze Grin
put me down as possible i have to ask my mom first
the tourny is taking place outside and the prizes will be anounced at the tourny so yeah. and for the last time, if your stadium was made by hasbro, it isnt legal so dont bring it, takara tomy stadiums only..
hey shorty put me in the tourny i can go and is it ok if my lil bro goes but my mom wont let him make an account
and fury i bet u can kick my carp haha i jkust got into beyblades again and i the only jap bey i have is galaxy pegasis im planing on getting oersues but who knos
Dude get basalt holgrum it's ur avatar username and is good with hasbro combos