SCHAUMBERG ILLINOIS BEY SLAY!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright guys its official, Bey slay will be held on bey day, may 28th. that means its time for chicago to have its first official wbo event so get pumped.
from 2:30 to 5:30 at schaumberg skateboard park/recreational park. exact location: (1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194 )
Due to amount of competitors it will be single elimination. and top 4 bladers will be randomly chosen for round robin 1v1's until the top blader is shown. top 4 bladers will also automatically get a prize. Now i have 1 attack stadium and 2 of my buddies are buying one as well but people that bring a tourny legal stadium will be much appreciated. first 4 stadiums are only needed but extras can be used for side battles. All competitors must comment that they will attend and i will list your name below.

Brave Few:
Me
CrystalPegasus
ethan30766
aidan37065
BeyCenter
pegosis efta
Fury
TheMrBlade2000
Themrblade2012
avian20
DaWRETCHED-one
PANAsher
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
fua
PF
Imac74
mattmatt1232
TheBasaltKing
kevblader

Maybe:
Stormbringer123
Danboy56
goodblader1
airblade
ultimatechimera
jesbinj
kevinpal
master gasher
Gingka Higani 0

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i was thinking about it but i have no money atm and bi the time i do the tourny will b over Tongue_out
(May. 26, 2011  2:51 AM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: hey shorty put me in the tourny i can go and is it ok if my lil bro goes but my mom wont let him make an account
and fury i bet u can kick my carp haha i jkust got into beyblades again and i the only jap bey i have is galaxy pegasis im planing on getting oersues but who knos

Your brother can come and play during the free play but he cannot participate in the tourny because he has no account
alright ill tell him thx and how much is the tourny or is it free cuz i have an accouny
Totally thought I responded to this earlier haha.

I'm interested in attending with 2-4 more friends.

1. Is it Hasbro/Takara Metal Fusion Beys only? Just so I know I won't be rocked by anything else :]

2. What's the general age? So we don't feel like creepers if we're older...

3. What's all this business about a passport?
hoof if ur friends have accounts they can join but if not they can play for free play (lik my lil bro) and thiers no gerneral age so it doesnt matter and idk anything bout passports bc i just joined 2 days ago haha
Ok. Let me clear things up

- At WBO tournaments there is usually an entrance fee. But IF you have a passport you don't have to pay. But since this is Chicago's First Tournament, there is no fee

- ANY HASBRO STADIUM ARE NOT OFFICIAL FOR TOURNAMENTS. ONLY TAKARA TOMY. NO ALADIN CORP STADIUMS OR ANY FAKE ONES. SONO KONG MAY BE ACCEPTED

- Hasbro and Takara Tomy/ Sono Kong Beys are accepted. No Illegal Beys.

- Read the rules for more info and the battle rules and etc.

Here is a Link to the rule book provided by Kei-

Standard Rules (the set of rules for this tourny): http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
Universal Rules: http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
I have an account, is that the same as a passport? I'm trying to get my parents to drive me to Schaumberg, but it's over 3 hours away
(May. 26, 2011  10:57 PM)Morton Blade Wrote: I have an account, is that the same as a passport? I'm trying to get my parents to drive me to Schaumberg, but it's over 3 hours away

No. You DONT need a passport for this tourny and a passport is different. its a WBO face and it cost $10
I'll be there. I'll bring my stadium as well. although I'm not sure if its official. How many beys do I need? I only have 1 and will be getting another tomorrow.
I just joined, and I'd like to come. Will there be free play for practice? You said it starts at 2:30. Can we play before that? What time do the doors open?
you guys can come as early as youd like but the tournament will start at 2:30. the event is outdoors and will take place in the grass and on tables i will have set up so if there are bladers there you can practice. Free play and Tourny play are both free so no cost guys Smile
is the tourny and free play at different times?
Hello fellas,HOROLOGIUM will be attending the Schaumburg Illinois WBO competition,so watch out!and be afraid....
hey durning each battle is it first one up to 3 or just one
oh yeah, will there be a galaxy peagasus prize
(May. 28, 2011  1:45 AM)pegosis efta Wrote: oh yeah, will there be a galaxy peagasus prize
He said that the prizes would be announced at the tourney, and for now unknown.
No it's cloudy in schamberg