Ryuga Fan Club.

(Dec. 08, 2015  7:21 AM)Neo Wrote: Anime is dumb and beyblade is no exception, lol
Seems Ryuga is capable of anything

Can't blame yah I'd read the manga but I can never find a site that goes beyond issue 7 .HELP.
(Nov. 28, 2015  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did not meet him, but I was in close communication with him.

Can you ask him where his English manga is sold
I have not been in communication with him for years; it was mostly only at the beginning of the Metal Fight Beyblade manga, in 2008. He probably does not know where other versions of his work are sold anyway.
If I remember correctly from previously speaking to him myself; he is aware that his work is sold in other languages (as you'd expect), but he doesn't know many of the finer details, such as where to get them and all the languages they are available in. That's not something he handles himself in any way, shape or form.

Your best bet would be to track down the publisher and ask them instead.
I just have one question about the manga do you know what bey Ryuga has in Zero G cause I know it's a dragon from a link I saw
(Dec. 09, 2015  7:09 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I just have one question about the manga do you know what bey Ryuga has in Zero G cause I know it's a dragon from a link I saw

Ryuga was never there in Zerog(except for the mysterious shadowy figure behind Sakyo which appeared to be ryuga)
And so Ryuga has no bey of his own in Zerog.
(Dec. 09, 2015  5:50 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  7:09 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I just have one question about the manga do you know what bey Ryuga has in Zero G cause I know it's a dragon from a link I saw

Ryuga was never there in Zerog(except for the mysterious shadowy figure behind Sakyo which appeared to be ryuga)
And so Ryuga has no bey of his own in Zerog.

I was speaking of the manga where he did appear and had a dragon bey

https://40.media.tumblr.com/57196860746c...o1_500.jpg
Sry my mistake didn't read your post correctly.
Since it does not exist and was probably far from being intended for release unlike Guardian Garudas, you will never have the answer, sadly.
Ryuga is pretty bleh, Rejii seemed all the more interesting. Esp in the Manga...
See this Takafumi Adachi's Ryuga of 3 hours ago!!![Image: ChJiu7CUgAEpvtZ.jpg:large]
wont lie that's pretty good for quick sketch. Did anyone notice the Ryo akiyama ken ichijouji parallel with Ryuga and kenta in BBMF4D?
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:46 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote: Ryuga Sama,the Dragon Emperor is my favorite Blader,is Ryuga anyone else' favorite Blader too?

His role in Metal fusion:-
Main Villan
Beyblade-Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Occupation-leader of the Dark Nebula.
battles-won all but lost one battle(with ginga)
Goal-To Absorb All Of Pegasis' Power.

His Role In Metal Masters-
Beyblade-Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Occupation-Temporary Member of Team Gangan Galaxy
Battles-Won All With Some Without Outcomes.
Goal-To Take Revenge On Those Who Used Him

His Role In 4D:-
Beyblade-L Drago Destroy F: S
Occupation-God,Legendary Blader
Battles-Won Most,Some No Outcomes,1 Lost(against Rago)
Goal-First-To Absorb All Of Nemesis' Power,Then To Destroy Diablo Nemesis.

Oh Yeah,This Is The History Of Ryuga!

here is a General character profile of Ryuga:-

Name-Ryuga Sama
Age-16 to 18?
gender-male
occupation-former head of dark nebula,temporary member of team gangangalaxy,legend blader

Do you want Ryuga to come back in zero-g?any ideas on how he can?
Yes i m also the biggest fan of ryuga. Is there any chance that he comes back after metal fury
(Jan. 03, 2017  3:21 AM)Mr. Raj Wrote: Yes i m also the biggest  fan of ryuga. Is there any chance that he comes back after metal fury

Only very briefly, and only in the Zero G manga, in a short little side-story about Sakyo.  It's available in English on the tail end of Zero G Chapter 9.
(Jan. 04, 2017  12:19 AM)Blealolealoleal Wrote: Kenta is a better character

You are such a troll hahah.
(Jan. 04, 2017  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are such a troll hahah.

Not really I was just tired when writing that
I love Ryuga...
And I have a theory about Ryuga's "death" ...... (based in the anime, not in the manga because I haven't read the manga yet. I can't get it Unhappy)
When Ryuga meet Rago for the first time (in that piramid), he stays there when the piramid collapsed... so.... what if Ryuga dies there?
I think that the star fragment was keeping Ryuga alive, thats why when he gaves his star fragment to Kenta he and L-Drago disappear.
But of course, I would like that he were still alive, and he come back in a new series.
Ryuga is an intriguing person. While Gingka, Kyoya and the others had a deep bond with their beasts, Ryuga and L-Drago were one in spirit. That was clear when he battled. He could get L-Drago to change modes without calling out to his bey just weeks after receiving the star fragment. If L-Drago was attacked, he'd react as though someone had slapped him across the face( like in his battle against King). He loved beyblade more than anything else, and he believed in himself. He was solitary and proud. He had the strength to master himself and his bey even after Gingka defeated him and the whole world saw him as the bad guy.
Even though he knew he was stronger than Gingka, he didn't try to claim Gingka's 'no. one bladder' title because he knew Gingka deserved it. He didn't really care what the rest of the world said, as long as he and his rivals recognise him as the strongest. Nobody knows about his past, but he described it as 'horrible'. He wasn't very gentle because he had a rough life. But he did care. He was there for Kenta whenever Kenta was at his limits. I think a lot of people misunderstood him. He had a lot of qualities that could inspire many, and he died a martyr's death. I think his spirit lived on though. In Shogun Steel, Gingka said to Zyro, "If you have a sheer love for beyblade in your heart, the way will open itself to you. I think it was that very thing that allowed me to reach Ryuga at the end of all my efforts."
ryuga can come back as in beyblade's first season of metal saga pegasus also dissappeared like that only the way ryuga did so I think ryuga is sleeping some where regaining his strength and by his hard work he wil be reborn with the new bey l drago guardian.

But one thing i didn't like about shogun steel is that in this the zero guy thinks that gingka became a legend by defeating ryuga then where where the battles ryuga fought with gingka after controlling L drago gone?gingka became a legend beacuse he defeated nemesis and if it was max powered gingka vs ryuga .Ryuga would have won certainly by absorbing all the power from gingka's pegasus.
I liked how I don’t like anything to do with mfb and I randomly stumbled apron an actual great thread also ryuga dead he ain’t never coming back,atleast we all know tyson would sweat ryuga Smile