Rule Clarifications

(Feb. 21, 2012  4:15 PM)Mars Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  4:09 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Yes, you can put MFB Facebolt stickers on Metal Faces I and II.
Okay, but what about Bit Stickers from HMS and Plastics?

I'll let Kai-V weigh in on that one.
It is fine as long as it remains on the area at the top of the Face.
I know this is a stupid question but since I dont really know the answer its better to get it cleared:
If I am to attach a beyblade(without the tip) to my launcher then,
1. Would it count as selection?
2. Will I be able to attach a tip to it after I have put it on the launcher?

And will there be a penalty if such a thing is done, by mistake? I have not done it and neither do I plan to XD but its better to know if it's legal in case others do it.
If I were to make a ruling in a tournament it would be the same as the ruling on attaching a right spin only bey to the left spin prongs:

1) Absolutely. Your bey is selected.
2) You may put a tip on the bey for the second round, but you have lost the first point of this battle as a penalty for using an illegal configuration.
I have a question about tiebreaker rules in tournament finals. Scenario would be as follows...

4 players are competing in the finals
Player A wins vs B & C, but loses to D. Record 2 - 1
Player B wins vs C, losing to A & D. Record 1 - 2
Player C wins vs B & D, losing to A. Record 2 - 1
Player D wins vs A, but loses to B & C. Record 1 - 2

The question is how should the victory be determined? Player A & C finish with the same record. Player A has already won a match vs C in the finals. Should they continue play? Does the head to head match prevail as the tiebreaker?
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:48 PM)Primus Wrote: I have a question about tiebreaker rules in tournament finals. Scenario would be as follows...

The question is how should the victory be determined? Player A & C finish with the same record. Player A has already won a match vs C in the finals. Should they continue play? Does the head to head match prevail as the tiebreaker?
I've had this at one of my tournaments. I had each 2-1 play each other and each 1-2 play each other with their head to head matches meaning nothing for a tie breaker but overall record being all that matters. They didn't yell at me for that so I figure that's legit.
(Jul. 28, 2012  10:34 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  8:48 PM)Primus Wrote: I have a question about tiebreaker rules in tournament finals. Scenario would be as follows...

I've had this at one of my tournaments. I had each 2-1 play each other and each 1-2 play each other with their head to head matches meaning nothing for a tie breaker but overall record being all that matters. They didn't yell at me for that so I figure that's legit.

Then the winner of the 1 - 2 match and the loser of the 2 - 1 match would be tied at 2 - 2. Would those players then matchup again to break their tied records?

(Jul. 29, 2012  12:38 AM)Primus Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  10:34 PM)Coach Wrote:

Then the winner of the 1 - 2 match and the loser of the 2 - 1 match would be tied at 2 - 2. Would those players then matchup again to break their tied records?
No it's a battle for 1st and a battle for 3rd, it's just another round. the two at 2-1 battle for who is first and second place. the two tied at 1-2 end up 3rd and 4th.
I wanna ask about rev up launcher...
Is rev up launcher originally banned from WBBA japan official rules?
What about Pegasus Leone rev up launcher VS sets?
[Image: 4ac.png]
Are launcher from this sets are illegal too according to WBBA japan official rules?
I do not think it is banned, no. It is certainly not written in TAKARA-TOMY's general rulebook, so it would only be a possibility if it were some special occasion like an Asia Championship where they have to say exactly which parts are allowed.

This topic is for clarification of the World Beyblade Organization's Organized Play rules though, not just any rule in Beyblade.
Ok kai-V thanks...
and sorry if i made a mistake posting those here...
This is more of a smart-a** question, but technically couldn't you attach two beys to two launchers and then choose either one? Or is there a rule against it?
(Jul. 16, 2013  4:45 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: This is more of a smart-a** question, but technically couldn't you attach two beys to two launchers and then choose either one? Or is there a rule against it?

You would probably be disqualified for trying to fool the rule like that.
Ah, my whole tournament strategy down the drain...
Haha, anyway, ok, thanks for the answer!
Shouldn't some limited format rules be added to the rule book?
I totally agree that limited format rules should be in. another question... Is the BB-46 stadium legal for standard format
(Jun. 21, 2014  9:51 PM)GhostShot Wrote: I totally agree that limited format rules should be in. another question... Is the BB-46 stadium legal for standard format

Yes. Limited too.
If the end of the plastic part on a hasbro string launcher breaks and all thats left is the protruding bit, can a launcher suspention still be used?
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:12 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: If the end of the plastic part on a hasbro string launcher breaks and all thats left is the protruding bit, can a launcher suspention still be used?

Legally you can, but can it even be done technically ?
Cool thread, perfect place to ask: will it be legal to use launcher rubbers on burst? I was wondering if maybe it would be illegal since they are from a different gen, but it feels weird launching without one
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:24 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool thread, perfect place to ask: will it be legal to use launcher rubbers on burst? I was wondering if maybe it would be illegal since they are from a different gen, but it feels weird launching without one

The thing is, I am certain Launcher Rubbers will be released in Beyblade Burst eventually ... I think that was why TAKARA-TOMY made those exclusive finger rubbers too already ? For now I would say it is illegal, unfortunately.
Yeah I hope they do, and not just finger rubbers
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:24 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool thread, perfect place to ask: will it be legal to use launcher rubbers on burst? I was wondering if maybe it would be illegal since they are from a different gen, but it feels weird launching without one

The thing is, I am certain Launcher Rubbers will be released in Beyblade Burst eventually ... I think that was why TAKARA-TOMY made those exclusive finger rubbers too already ? For now I would say it is illegal, unfortunately.

Does that mean everyone that was using them in Toronto gets a warning level DJ - Sad.
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:12 AM)The Real Libra Wrote: If the end of the plastic part on a hasbro string launcher breaks and all thats left is the protruding bit, can a launcher suspention still be used?

Legally you can, but can it even be done technically ?

Its my main setup. you put the protruding part through were the handle on the string goes and it locks in place. I hope this could help.
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I pretty much said "whatever" at the Toronto event this weekend lol. I don't see a problem with it. Even if TT is going to release an official Burst version eventually, that doesn't necessarily matter to us since the functionality will be the same. It's not the same situation, but it is almost like the ruling we have about the Winders for MFB that are the same as the Plastics ones.