Rubber recoil testing

I have been arguing against some people that Brave Valkyrie's rubber decreases it's attack power, after doing some testing, I'm 99% confident it's true. I have a fake Brave Valkyrie and it's hits much harder both same spin and opposite spin. I feel like rubber only decreases recoil, which is why it worked so well on things like Lord Spriggan or Drain Fafnir. What do you guys? Could the legendery g2_ be wrong? Just kidding, of course I'm not wrong. I'm g2_. Ok, just kidding, seriously, what do you guys think?
(Apr. 26, 2021  1:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have been arguing against some people that Brave Valkyrie's rubber decreases it's attack power, after doing some testing, I'm 99% confident it's true. I have a fake Brave Valkyrie and it's hits much harder both same spin and opposite spin. I feel like rubber only decreases recoil, which is why it worked so well on things like Lord Spriggan or Drain Fafnir. What do you guys? Could the legendery g2_ be wrong? Just kidding, of course I'm not wrong. I'm g2_. Ok, just kidding, seriously, what do you guys think?

you should change your control. A fake beyblade is not a good test subject. Saying rubber decreases recoil is correct but there is a trade off. The rubber on takara tomy products is so hard that it does not really matter except for one thing. Friction. Rubber increases friction which makes your bey hit harder because it is in contact for longer.
I think that because of the friction the rubber on judgement, brave and lord are better for attack than equalization but it also matters in the shape of the rubber
(Apr. 26, 2021  1:57 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  1:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have been arguing against some people that Brave Valkyrie's rubber decreases it's attack power, after doing some testing, I'm 99% confident it's true. I have a fake Brave Valkyrie and it's hits much harder both same spin and opposite spin. I feel like rubber only decreases recoil, which is why it worked so well on things like Lord Spriggan or Drain Fafnir. What do you guys? Could the legendery g2_ be wrong? Just kidding, of course I'm not wrong. I'm g2_. Ok, just kidding, seriously, what do you guys think?

you should change your control. A fake beyblade is not a good test subject. Saying rubber decreases recoil is correct but there is a trade off. The rubber on takara tomy products is so hard that it does not really matter except for one thing. Friction. Rubber increases friction which makes your bey hit harder because it is in contact for longer.

The rubber on my Brave is very soft.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  1:57 PM)USN Wrote: you should change your control. A fake beyblade is not a good test subject. Saying rubber decreases recoil is correct but there is a trade off. The rubber on takara tomy products is so hard that it does not really matter except for one thing. Friction. Rubber increases friction which makes your bey hit harder because it is in contact for longer.

The rubber on my Brave is very soft.

Really? You might have a defect. Or a fake.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:05 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: The rubber on my Brave is very soft.

Really? You might have a defect. Or a fake.

My man, it's real.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:05 PM)USN Wrote: Really? You might have a defect. Or a fake.

My man, it's real.
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Every bey I have with rubber has hard rubber so yeah...
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: My man, it's real.
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Every bey I have with rubber has hard rubber so yeah...
It's a mold thing. Rubber decreases recoil.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)USN Wrote: Well, I don't know what to tell you. Every bey I have with rubber has hard rubber so yeah...
It's a mold thing. Rubber decreases recoil.

I can counter that by saying rubber increases friction
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: My man, it's real.

all the beys that should have soft rubber are:
Drain fafnir
Geist fafnir
wizard fafnir (the reason it bursts too much is because of the recoil and friction the soft rubber makes)
Spriggan Requiem
Judgement joker
Lord Spriggan
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:08 PM)USN Wrote: Well, I don't know what to tell you. Every bey I have with rubber has hard rubber so yeah...

all the beys that should have soft rubber are:
Drain fafnir
Geist fafnir
wizard fafnir (the reason it bursts too much is because of the recoil and friction the soft rubber makes)
Spriggan Requiem
Judgement joker
Lord Spriggan

My rubber on those is pretty hard.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:11 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: all the beys that should have soft rubber are:
Drain fafnir
Geist fafnir
Spriggan Requiem
Judgement joker
Lord Spriggan

My rubber on those is pretty hard.

might be because you own them for some time but I am not sure

but rubber increases recoil and absorb damage making you not notice the increase of attack power in some cases
but rubber makes more friction than plastic and it 100% increases recoil
because of the gimmick of fafnirs (which is absorb) no one thinks rubber is better on with attack (thanks to the recoil it makes) than for spin equalisation

but the amount of recoil also depends on the shape of the layer
a layer like judgement, lord and brave are made for the rubber to create friction and increase recoi
and a layer like Drain, jet and mirage have the shape of the rubber better for attack absorbtion

brave is a bad example for this testing as the rubber (as shown in the anime) is used both to attack and to absorb

g2_

here is something for you to know
Rubber can also be used on layers for offensive or defensive applications of recoil as well. Judgement is an example of offensive use where it's designed to generate a lot of recoil from the impact of the ridge's shape along with the grip preventing the energy of the impact from being overly dispersed.

I got it from here and I dont know if you can trust this but still
https://beysics.blogspot.com/2020/03/recoil.html
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:11 PM)USN Wrote: My rubber on those is pretty hard.

might be because you own them for some time but I am not sure

but rubber increases recoil and absorb damage making you not notice the increase of attack power in some cases
because of the gimmick of fafnirs (which is absorb) no one thinks rubber is better on with attack (thanks to the recoil it makes) than for spin equalisation

a layer like judgement, lord and brave are made for the rubber to create friction and increase recoi
and a layer like Drain, jet and mirage have the shape of the rubber better for attack absorbtion

brave is a bad example for this testing as the rubber (as shown in the anime) is used both to attack and to absorb

g2_

Rubber can also be used on layers for offensive or defensive applications of recoil as well. Judgement is an example of offensive use where it's designed to generate a lot of recoil from the impact of the ridge's shape along with the grip preventing the energy of the impact from being overly dispersed.

You can’t argue with testing man, when it had plastic, the attack power increased.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: might be because you own them for some time but I am not sure

g2_

You can’t argue with testing man, when it had plastic, the attack power increased.

you dont know that
rubber increases friction
friction increases recoil
recoil sometimes increases attack

it looks like I am talking to a karen that did its google research for 7 minutes and says it know everything (sorry for calling you a karen, you are not stupid, dont worry)

the fake buy didnt hit harder than brave (probably) 
you are saying something like hasbro's joker hits more than TT's joker just because tt's joker has rubber on it

also yes
you can argue with testing
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:15 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: might be because you own them for some time but I am not sure

g2_

Again, fakes are not valid.

g2_

I just wanna say that you are argueing that results from a battle with a fake bey is more valid than SCIENCE.
g2_
also using left spin beys like drain, geist and stuff like that is not a good example either, because opposite spin beys have naturally less recoil
so those only have less recoil because they are on opposite spin

a good thing is maybe a hasbro judgement vs a TT judgement in same spin beys
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:35 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: g2_
also using left spin beys like drain, geist and stuff like that is not a good example either, because opposite spin beys have naturally less recoil

I did Brave fake vs Brave TT with soft rubber. The fake hits way harder. And dude, let's be real for a sec. The fake is identical to the TT one, aside from the material.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I did Brave fake vs Brave TT with soft rubber. The fake hits way harder. And dude, let's be real for a sec. The fake is identical to the TT one, aside from the material.

Again, fakes are irrelevant. Just explain to us how you are denying physics.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:

fakes dont count
and you should not be doing them againt each other! You should create some good combos, do them against the same combos again and again for like 20 times each combo where only ko's and bursts count
How about Judgement,how can it be a meta layer back in GT if rubber makes it hit weaker? We have other layer Knockout,Slash,Ace,
As far as I know ,rubber have more friction, especially in same spin
can we just close this thread already
this guy is too stubborn and he think he is knows more about the laws of physics than the guy that created them
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: I did Brave fake vs Brave TT with soft rubber. The fake hits way harder. And dude, let's be real for a sec. The fake is identical to the TT one, aside from the material.

fakes dont count
and you should not be doing them againt each other! You should create some good combos, do them against the same combos again and again for like 20 times each combo
Fakes do count, don't be a Karen. Yes they are iliegel, but they prove my point.

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can we just close this thread already
this guy is too stubborn and he think he is knows more about the laws of physics than the guy that created them
What the hell is your problem? Chill out pal.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: fakes dont count
and you should not be doing them againt each other! You should create some good combos, do them against the same combos again and again for like 20 times each combo
Fakes do count, don't be a Karen. Yes they are iliegel, but they prove my point.

(Apr. 26, 2021  2:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can we just close this thread already
What the hell is your problem? Chill out pal.

fakes are completely irrelevant in this thread we have to use originals only
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:44 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: How about Judgement,how can it be a meta layer back in GT if rubber makes it hit weaker? We have other layer Knockout,Slash,Ace,
As far as I know ,rubber have more friction, especially in same spin

Judgement's recoil is insane.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: fakes dont count

Fakes do not count. You do not know what they put in them. For all we know, they have metal dust imbedded in them