Rubber Ball Discussion

Yes, ultrablader you're right.

It wont be considered illegal, it is already somehow aggressive.
This looks really promising. Nice job Arupaeo.
Damn, this looks amazing! My dream part has come true! This is why I'm getting Jade Jupiter. Thanks Arupaeo!
can't wait to see attack tests, as soon as we seen it to be rubber ball, or should I say suspected it, I thought there may be use in attack, as well as defense, maybe a balance tip...

But I have a feeling it won't be able to hold a flower pattern :\
it feels like the pegasi theme beys of having a horrible mw and a so so track. but having amazing performance tips
I don't think Jade Jupiter is in any way related to the Pegasis series at all.
Main protagonist's beys are notorious for rubber tipped bottoms anyway. (Dragoon being a good example. Though there are literally only 2 examples, being Tyson and Gingka.)
(Aug. 15, 2011  2:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I bloody doubt wearing it down will make it good at attack...

Um, I thought it might become aggro though... Because WB gets aggro after sometime... Smile
Well this is made of rubber.
When an RF is very worn does it move a lot?
Thanks for these tests man i have to get another bey ha Smile
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:15 PM)Dan Wrote: Well this is made of rubber.
When an RF is very worn does it move a lot?

Well, I thought that when the ball gets flattened a bit, it will become aggro. <<off topic. Smile
So ..
No attack tests? lol
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:44 PM)Dan Wrote: So ..
No attack tests? lol

Oh, yes, the attack tests will be coming! But not until next week... I'm on vacation with my fam this week at the beach and there wasn't "room in the car" for my beyblade stuff.

Sorry about the delay, but I am as interested in these tests as you all are and will definitely get going on them next Monday!
I always new an RB tip would be awesome, i doubt it'll have anytrouble dealing with left spin beys aswell
How was the balance of the bey using RB in comparison to RSF and RS? Rubber based tips always impact the game somehow or another Tongue_out
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thanks a lot for the tests, Arupaeo. Smile This part looks exquisite for Defense. It simply beats RS, IMO. The Defense power is great, and it might be usable for attack when it wears down(I think).

Bye Bye CS and RS, going a few spots down on the tier list...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the attack tests.
Good to know that RB is pretty beastly. I am very eager to see the attack tests as well, I am willing to bet I will be satisfied with the results.
Everyone is anticipating results for attack, but shouldn't it be worn down more first? I mean, if defense got results like that, then it probably means there is little movement when it is mint.
not necessarily.
RF can be used for defense, it may move but it has a lot of grip. I assume it is the same thing here.
(Aug. 23, 2011  1:51 AM)Dan Wrote: not necessarily.
RF can be used for defense, it may move but it has a lot of grip. I assume it is the same thing here.

Exactly! Kind of like Wolborg 2's Bearing Version 2. If the tip became worn, it would move around quite a bit more, but still provided the same defensive capabilities.

However, it would be nice to see results of mint and worn down RB.
Can MF-H VariAres 90RB be tested please?
Has rubber ball been put on the top tier list or are testings for that still going on?
Have you ever thought of checking the tier list instead..? Serious my god.
There has only been one person testing it, no one else has contributed or even has the piece.
We need more than one persons tests. No matter who that person may be.
Counter Aquario BD145RB Would Be a Good Balance Type Or Attack
How about nobody post here until OP has requested results up and allows for more requests to be taken?
That combination is most likely garbage. Read around for the best combinations/parts so your posts are of a better quality.
great results
i do agree , we need more than one person testing