Group A
Theme: Pokemon
Entry 1

Entry 2

Score:
Entry 1: 0
Entry 2: 0

Voting Closes December 14th
Hmm... I will have to say Entry 1. just because how well the picture of Lucario fits in with the background, and Lucario is my favourite Pokemon so I will probably like that one better from the offset, although Lugia/XD001 is also very nice as well but entry 2 is still very good, it's a close matchup if you ask me lol
I'm going with Entry 1. Like iFritDulux said, the render fits really well with the background. Also, E2 is too dark IMO.
Why are both renders badly cut ...
E1 Is too smalll and i think the blue water or something that disturbs and seems to have 2 light source while E2 is nice made with awesome effects!! and c4d's i think So My Vote Goes To : E2
Size doesn't really affect how a sig looks most of the time...
That sig with Shadow Lugia looks cool!
I say Entry 1. I really like the water effect. Lucario looks beast.
It's gotta be the entry 1 for me. Entry 2 is too plain but the 1st has lots of different blue colurs.
I'm going to go with Entry 2. In Entry 1, the water seems pixelized. It may be on purpose but I don't like it.
Since people are derping about the whole 'water' thing, that's not water, it's a crystallized Aura of sorts. Lucario's signature techniques, such as the one he is using now (Aura Sphere) cause him to create and give off slight amounts of aura. Should probably look up stuff on it, and not just assume things.

Either way, I think it should've been more wispy and ethereal, but the actual tag itself is graphically better than the second entry, so I'll go ahead and vote Entry 1. BTW, though Lucario is my favorite Pokémon, I voted by tag quality, not just because I like the Pokémon more.
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:08 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: I say Entry 1.
Explain, or your voter won't count.

Score check! (^Did not count)
E1: 4
E2: 2
Entry 2, That bloody thing has awesome smudging
Entry 1

Umm... thats embarrasing. I'll resend u my entry, but i need to reupload it. Sorry. Unhappy

Here it is:
[Image: di-R5TE.png]
(Dec. 10, 2011  1:29 AM)Taj12 Wrote:
Entry 1

Umm... thats embarrasing. I'll resend u my entry, but i need to reupload it. Sorry. Unhappy

Here it is:
[Image: di-R5TE.png]
I cannot see it, i think it is a broken link or my carpy laptop wont load it
It dosn't work either for me.
Isn't the new link working? Its working for me, plus CRUelty updated the Op, so it should work now
new link is not working giving not found error dude
The new one is not on Tinypic everyone ...
http://gfxf.net/di-R5TE.png

I can see the image perfectly.
(Dec. 10, 2011  1:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new one is not on Tinypic everyone ...
http://gfxf.net/di-R5TE.png

I can see the image perfectly.

I can't...

It says :

404 Image Not Found
I can see both of these entries just fine...
Allow me to try something.
EDIT: There, I put them both through ImageShack.