Round 3 GFX Battle: Electric Vs Resistance

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 0 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 29th of July*
They're both so good but I'll have to go for 1.
Nice job Electric your graphic skills have sky-rocketed.
They're both amazing, but if I had to choose, it'd be entry 2. But the text is a little hard to notice unless you look there.
WOW! Good job to Electric and Resistance! Amazing! Mind-blowing! This was a VERY VERY VERY close decision, but I would have to go with Entry 1.

Entry 1: Has good pics, nice background, that all blend along with everything else.

Entry 2: Nice background, picture, and blue flare with sparks, that all suit the theme VERY well.

I voted for Entry 1 because SOMETHING, just something, drew me in.
I have to say they are both amazing but I vote for 1
I have to go with number one. My reasoning is the same as Futomos, something just drew me in better with it. Both are very well done, and professionally at that.
Oh my gosh, both are AMAZING to me. I have to vote entry two, though. It appeals to me more and it seems more, I dunno, modern to me.
I wish i could have been picked for mario Tongue_out but i choose one it has high quality pics i can tell its from PR and it blends very well
Entry 2 They both look great but I like the rainbow colors in entry 2
E2
It is very close contest no doubt!
Maybe its because I like blue and my mind is more attracted to it. Both were very well made!
Oh carp, this is hard to choose. Nice job to Electric and Resistance, they're both amazing. I'll have to go with entry two though, the way that mario is, the effects on him, are amazing, and the effects fit the theme of the background very well, if that makes any sense.
Entry two looks good so that is what I pick it seems nice to me
Score check:

Entry 1: 5
Entry 2: 6
The first entry is better in my opinion. The second entry's background is too saturated, there is a sort of weird black entity crawling around Mario's right foot, and Mario's fierce look is not really brought forward.
i would like to vote for 2nd one as it has nice colour theme and the use of text is also nice as it is hardly visible but it is there i think that there is a fault in the entry too that the c4d used it's sides r not smooth
I vote for entry 1 because I think it is more simple.
I vote for entry 2
Entry two kinda picks up the theme of the more modern Mario games, while Fire Mario has not been as relevant for a while now, unlike the 90s where it kicked so much carp. Entry two gets it here.
Both are amazingly awesome, but I prefer Entry 1.
There both incredibly amazing but I'll go for entry 2.
Close, but I vote entry 1.
I say TWO because one looks too pre made.
Scores are

Entry one: 9
Entry two: 12
2 words entry 2