Round 2 GFX Battle: DeX Vs BeybladerPotter

Two. I just don't like one in general. Though they both are WAY better than anything I can do, but one isn't as appealing to me.
Score check:

Entry 1: 13
Entry 2: 5
I vote for entry 1
sorry if I am spamming but I vote for both if that is allowed or neither then I like L Drago Destroy better but see more detail i Entry 1
Entry 2 FTW
I vote #1, because its sketchy in a good way.
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:14 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I vote #1, because its sketchy in a good way.

Interesting way of putting it...

I like entry 2. It's simple, the colors match, and there's no flashy background that takes away from the foreground.

EDIT: I didn't put that right, entry 2 is mostly about the background. It's just not hard to look at.
1 I'm sorry but it just looks better 2 looks like a picture slapped on a background
Entry 1. Mainly because Scythe Kronos is my favorite bey. Entry 2 look kinda normal.
Entry one has good blending but has a bit too much happening in it while entry two is easier to look at but is much too simple.. Usually I like simple sigs but entry is much too simple making it look like not enough effort was put into it. So my vote goes to Entry One.
Entry 1 looks like more effort has been put into it, and I like the use of filters and brushes
OMG. People snap out of it. Wake up.
Both are disastrous.
the first one is like OMG. So many effects, so many UGLY colors, 2 renders are Awful , the background needs SO MUCH WORK in order to look a bit appealing. (cuz right now it's not even presentable). To sum up, it's just a very awful tag.
The second one is just a bit better but still awful. Flow exists and it has 1 render.The quality is slightly better. (but still not good)

Both are not even presentable but my votes goes to no.2 because no.1 is just so atrocious.
^ and with this said, I have curled up in my own bed thinking about my battle with fyu(nickname)

Very well said. It seems you are a GFX maker.
Entry 1. The whole "darkness" theme of Kronos is really captured here.
I do not know why you all assume that lalw_lo does not do better.
(Jul. 21, 2011  8:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why you all assume that lalw_lo does not do better.
Well, she hasn't proven her skills in anyway, but I get your point. That doesn't mean you have to assume that Tongue_out
Even though her criticism is harsh imo.
Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/BeybladerPotter: 21
Entry 2/DeX: 8

Congratulations BeybladerPotter!
It's the upset round, ha!
Woah, take a step back.

How do you know DeX has more experience? You know what, this really angers me.

Why do you all assume the worst of all ? I take Kai-V's word for this, she is amazing. lawls_lo has been giving us problems, well at least we know she is a critic, and just possibly, and amazing designer.

That being said, zflare, we cannot assume who has more experience. BeybladerPotter, is just as better. Why did she win, then?

You do not realize, zflare, that anyone could just be doing anything. How do you not know that BeybladerPotter tried a new technique?
"You do not realize, zflare, that anyone could just be doing anything. How do you not know that BeybladerPotter tried a new technique?"

I did.
Anyway, I still realize the shock though. Even I was surprised but that just proves my low self-esteem. Still, BBS, you could have just wrote BP. Haha.
You should be in no shock. You won fair and square, it looks that you just put more effort in.