| item number = # 25
| beyblade system = [[4-Layer]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster =
}}

__TOC__

== Attack Ring (AR): Roller Attack Ring==
* '''Weight:''' 7 grams

Roller Attack Ring reminiscent the mirror of [Roller Defense Ring]. It is a thick, round AR with rigged and slightly raised edges design (reminiscent the design of [[Smash Turtle]], with two rollers are attached along the circular AR. The gimmick of this AR share the same concept as [Roller Defense Ring]'s gimmick, that is to deflect or push away its opponent with a certain degree of aggressiveness. However, this gimmick is not successful because of the amount of the Attack delivered is not powerful enough to net a KO to its opponent as most energy gained from its high speed movement will be used to spin the rollers once it is hit, hence, reducing its attack.

While it is designed for Attack purposes, Roller Attack Ring is more likely to perform better as Defence type due to its round shape and compactness. However, unlike Roller Defense Ring that have its rollers aligned with its perfect round AR, Roller Attack Ring's rollers are too bulge out from the radius of its AR, thus, resulting recoil.

Generally, roller as a gimmick for Attack purposes is quite unsuccessful that none of the later series of plastics are released with this kind of gimmick.

== Weight Disk (WD): Balance ==

See See [[Balance Weight Disks | Balance (WD)]].

== Blade Base (BB): Flat ==

See [[Flat]].

== Overall ==
Sunk by the later released of plastics, Roller Attacker consists of outclassed parts with no competitive values at all. Nonetheless, this beyblade has some aesthetically value since it is among the first release of plastics. Hence, this beyblade can be bought for collection purposes only.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]
Quote:Roller Attack Ring is a thick, shell-like AR in circular shape, with two rollers attached along the circular AR. This AR is mainly built for Attack purposes. With its rollers'(the gimmick of the rollers?) gimmick, this AR uses its aggressiveness to exert some amount of force to repel and push away its opponent. However, this gimmick is not successful because the amount of the Attack delivered is not powerful enough to net a KO to its opponent. When the rollers that are spun at the time it were hit, some energy from its attack is absorbed to enable the rollers to spin, in which reduced its Attack. In addition, the bulky rollers on the AR also result in some amount of recoils. Roller Attack Ring, on this modern days does not serve any purposes in plastics customization and is outclassed by many other better Attack Ring made for Attack purposes.

Sunk by the later released of plastics, Roller Attacker consists of outclassed parts with no competitive value at all. Nonetheless, this beyblade has some aesthetic value since it is among the first release of plastics. Hence, this beyblade can be bought for collection purposes only.

I also fixed some tiny grammar issues Wink
hahah..thanks..i'm suck at grammar...at least wrote down what sounded like correct...

anyway..i'm still unsure about this draft..i'm not quite confident posting this around...i hope someone can have a look on the facts..
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: hahah..thanks..i'm suck at grammar...at least wrote down what sounded like correct...

anyway..i'm still unsure about this draft..i'm not quite confident posting this around...i hope someone can have a look on the facts..

Can't help you when it comes to Beyblade facts Confused

But call me anytime for grammar!
Your English is bad but I think what you've wrote is correct.
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: Your English is bad but I think what you've wrote is correct.

*written

Sorry, but saying that someone's english is bad kinda entitles you to have a higher performance :\
No it doesn't. All I doing was stating a fact. I don't hold it against him at all. I know he is a valuable member.
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: No it doesn't. All I doing was stating a fact. I don't hold it against him at all. I know he is a valuable member.

Okay sorry. Kinda should've kept it in Lips_sealed

Anyways ...

Quote:Hence, this beyblade can be bought for collection purposes only.

Sounds better as "should be bought"(?)
I think the whole thing needs to be looked over rather than just individual sentences. The article needs to flow properly.
I'll leave it to the experts then ...

(no hard feelings Wink)
I'm not saying you shouldn't help. You're the person for beywiki who cares about grammer and how it sounds which is needed. I was just saying that it would better if you looked at it as a whole.
yes..th!nk and others would be the best at sentences..hahaha
but try not quarrel or sounded like one..haha..its not nice for other that reading it..XD

doing all calculation, studying structure,design,integration, differentiation,bla bla bla (all maths) really makes me suck at english..haha..it has been quite long since i wrote essays..haha..so..no surprise my english went that bad..

well..i will try to edit it properly once i have time if not too late i guessed...
and...feels free to correct any mistakes..haha
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:26 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm not saying you shouldn't help. You're the person for beywiki who cares about grammer and how it sounds which is needed. I was just saying that it would better if you looked at it as a whole.

I meant I would leave it to you Beyblade peeps to make the article "Bey-Accurate". In other words, I suck at Beyblade and all related aspects so I do not have enough knowledge to have a say in the "Bey-Aspects" of this article (or any other article for that matter XD). So yeah, I could still pop in to make a few grammar/spelling edits. But I can't really do that right now because the whole sentence/paragraph could be re-worded/corrected knowledge-wise and render my grammar edits futile. So yeah.

Back on topic, shall we?
I think I forgot to reply to your PM about this, my apologies.
As the others said, your facts look good but the English needs work, but that's fine, it's much easier to fix than factual errors.

One thing, Looking at the AR it always looked very defensive to me, does it have any defensive ability or is it too aggressively shaped? The roller gimmick is just a silly gimmick for an attacker, and that could be better described.

Overall pretty good though.

Also in case anyone asks about the roller defense mod working on this, that should be illegal anyway, so it isn't relevant (everything else similar from that era is and there were some posts about it I can dig up on request).
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think I forgot to reply to your PM about this, my apologies.
As the others said, your facts look good but the English needs work, but that's fine, it's much easier to fix than factual errors.

One thing, Looking at the AR it always looked very defensive to me, does it have any defensive ability or is it too aggressively shaped? The roller gimmick is just a silly gimmick for an attacker, and that could be better described.

Overall pretty good though.

Also in case anyone asks about the roller defense mod working on this, that should be illegal anyway, so it isn't relevant (everything else similar from that era is and there were some posts about it I can dig up on request).
Haha..no problem at all..i understand that you could be busy...

Frankly,i never tested it for defense..but the radius is quite small...and the rollers are more buldged out than roller defenser's ar..roller defenser's rollers are less pop out..Also..roller defenser's ar has smoother surface,no bulky things like roller attacker's one...so theoritically, roller attacker has less defense and more recoil than roller defenser..

I will edit and reword the draft and repost later on weekend..haha

Quote:== Attack Ring (AR): Roller Attack Ring==
Roller Attack Ring, just like its twin, [Roller Defense Ring], is a thick, round, coin-like AR, with two rollers attached along the circular AR. The gimmick of this AR share the same concept as [Roller Defense Ring]'s gimmick, that is to deflect or push away its opponent with a certain degree of aggressiveness. However, this gimmick is not successful because of the amount of the Attack delivered is not powerful enough to net a KO to its opponent as most energy gained from its high speed movement will be used to spin the rollers once it is hit, hence, reducing its attack. Unlike Roller Defense Ring in which having its rollers aligned with its perfect round AR, Roller Attack Ring's rollers are too bulge out from the radius of its AR, thus, resulting recoil.
Apart from having rollers as its gimmick, Roller Attack Ring does not serve any purposes in any current plastics customization and it is outclassed by many better Attack Ring made for Attack purposes.

i totally forgot about this thing..haha..sorry...
anyway..tried my best on correction the errors and making it sounds better...
still..any other correction and changes, i would appreciate that..haha
I would mention that the choice of a roller gimmick is very odd for a beyblade that was intended to be aggressive, and perhaps mention that it was likely considered a misstep in what was a particularly experimental phase of the Beyblade series, as rollers were never used aggressively again.

I would still put more focus on its uses for defense, even if it is rather poor, than attack, despite it being designed for attack, it's small and doesn't look particularly aggressive to me (though maybe I'm wrong about that).

Design wise, I would mention that it is a lot like a reversed Roller Defense Ring, with small oblong protrusions similar to those of Master/Kid Draciel's Smash Turtle. I'd make some more direct comparisons to roller defense ring in various areas. I imagine Defense is better, being smoother and so on.

Also, are you sure the rollers stick out more than Defensers? They look the same in pictures, though I don't have either (I've got defenser coming),

Lastly, what do you mean by Coin-Like?
(Sep. 25, 2012  10:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: I would mention that the choice of a roller gimmick is very odd for a beyblade that was intended to be aggressive, and perhaps mention that it was likely considered a misstep in what was a particularly experimental phase of the Beyblade series, as rollers were never used aggressively again.

I would still put more focus on its uses for defense, even if it is rather poor, than attack, despite it being designed for attack, it's small and doesn't look particularly aggressive to me (though maybe I'm wrong about that).

Design wise, I would mention that it is a lot like a reversed Roller Defense Ring, with small oblong protrusions similar to those of Master/Kid Draciel's Smash Turtle. I'd make some more direct comparisons to roller defense ring in various areas. I imagine Defense is better, being smoother and so on.
haha...i will try to include those as well..but being english as not my primary language..it would be a bit a hard..hahah

Quote:Also, are you sure the rollers stick out more than Defensers? They look the same in pictures, though I don't have either (I've got defenser coming),

yes..i am very sure..i owned both..but sold..XD hahah
roller attacker's roller are poped out more than the defenser..

Quote:Lastly, what do you mean by Coin-Like?
first thing in my head when i saw the ar..its the kamen rider ooo's medal..hahah..oh..its hard to describe the shape..hahah
Round with rigged and slightly raised edges ?
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Round with rigged and slightly raised edges ?

ah..yes...sounds good..thanks Kai-V..haha..

Quote:== Attack Ring (AR): Roller Attack Ring==

Roller Attack Ring reminiscent the mirror of [Roller Defense Ring]. It is a thick, round AR with rigged and slightly raised edges design (reminiscent the design of [[Smash Turtle]], with two rollers are attached along the circular AR. The gimmick of this AR share the same concept as [Roller Defense Ring]'s gimmick, that is to deflect or push away its opponent with a certain degree of aggressiveness. However, this gimmick is not successful because of the amount of the Attack delivered is not powerful enough to net a KO to its opponent as most energy gained from its high speed movement will be used to spin the rollers once it is hit, hence, reducing its attack.

While it is designed for Attack purposes, Roller Attack Ring is more likely to perform better as Defence type due to its round shape and compactness. However, unlike Roller Defense Ring that have its rollers aligned with its perfect round AR, Roller Attack Ring's rollers are too bulge out from the radius of its AR, thus, resulting recoil.

Generally, roller as a gimmick for Attack purposes is quite unsuccessful that none of the later series of plastics are released with this kind of gimmick.