Rock as an attack wheel (post your Rock results here, we don't need 8 new threads)

VIDEO

MF Rock Leone CH120RF is a "recoil attacker", something many people have been messing with for a while, though never seriously. I've had success taking heavy wheels with minor recoil and slapping them on MF CH120RF
(MF CH120RF makes so many things good/decent) The thought is that a heavy wheel with mild recoil problems can use it's mild attack power to full effect on RF, while RF also somewhat negates the recoil by gripping the stadium after the hit. Rock also means it has the stamina to outspin many other RF based attack combos.

Equipment:
MFB Attack Stadium
Hasbro Grip + Beylauncher
All Hasbro Parts (Sans Earth and WD)
Earth Mold 2
Rock is 6 cylinder mold
Banking with Rock
RF is pretty new

Procedure:
Defense types launched at ~80% power
Rock Leone always shot second

Results vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
9-1
Rock Leone: 9 KO's
Earth Bull: 1 KO

Results vs. Flame Bull 145WD
9-1
Rock Leone: 9 KO's
Flame Bull: 1 OS

As you can see, the results (though testing was not extensive) are pretty good.

I'm sure Counter would be better.
I'll be sure to test this out :3
I've actually gotten pretty far in a tournament using Rock.
For some reason it had almost no recoil.
I don't know if it was because it was because it was using 100 and B as a track, and tip.
Or something else.
Looks like it could be an untapped potential.
I should really look into this.
Nice results.
Try with H145 as a sort of luck recoil attacker?
I know Leone is a good metal wheel for this. That being said, if you want a HWS custom, wouldn't Counter be a better choice?

my bad, I didn't see that last sentence
Yeah, I've had fantastic results with MF Leone 145RF, so I thought I'd try out a rock variant because it has better stamina and less recoil.
Well i definitely have thought that it has potential because of its heavy weight but haven't been able to test it so yea good job. Those are some interesting results.
better results if using Counter... I'll try that later.
also, a 100/105 makes more better results when facing a bey DOES NOT use C145 track,
as rock is like a mushroom that lifts up the oppenent and the leone smashes the oppenent away.
Ok here is one thing though if 120 is running so well
why not use the 100
even when you math it out a def blade lower to the ground has a better chance of low recoil
also since it is lower to the ground you get less friction, i can prove to you by a parabola that you need either a low bey to lessen recoil and keep rotation or a high stanind bet like 145 ot out endure another def bey
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:21 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: Ok here is one thing though if 120 is running so well
why not use the 100
even when you math it out a def blade lower to the ground has a better chance of low recoil
also since it is lower to the ground you get less friction, i can prove to you by a parabola that you need either a low bey to lessen recoil and keep rotation or a high stanind bet like 145 ot out endure another def bey
Did you even read the first post of this thread...

Mc Frown is trying to make an Attack combo, not Defense.
Also, you should never expect a Beyblade with RF to have high Stamina.
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:26 PM)Diamond Wrote: Did you even read the first post of this thread...

Mc Frown is trying to make an Attack combo, not Defense.
Also, you should never expect a Beyblade with RF to have high Stamina.

yes but you can add high stamina to anyblade depending on launch and spin track
and i kno he wants a atck type just remember you can make any bey into anytype by way of launching and tip

btw plz dont flame
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:33 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: yes but you can add high stamina to anyblade depending on launch and spin track
RF is rubber. Rubber has high friction, and thus, will not have good stamina no matter what launching method you use or what Metal Wheel, Clear Wheel or Track you use.

(Aug. 19, 2010  3:33 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: and i kno he wants a atck type just remember you can make any bey into anytype by way of launching and tip
If you are changing the type of the Beyblade, you are changing the whole point of the combo. :\
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:38 PM)Diamond Wrote: If you are changing the type of the Beyblade, you are changing the whole point of the combo. :\

hmm alot of times people need to remember you may make a great combo if you change its type

also its say to keep open minded in forums

just think like this

a heavy low reciol bal between atk/def tht can knock out stamina beys while out spinning def and atk
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:42 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: hmm alot of times people need to remember you may make a great combo if you change its type

also its say to keep open minded in forums

just think like this

a heavy low reciol bal between atk/def tht can knock out stamina beys while out spinning def and atk

This may be how you'd hope it would work, but your logic behind somehow automatically changing types and altered performance is highly flawed.

Unless you have the experience and knowledge members have accumulated, it's best to keep these ludicrous ideals to yourself.
can you test it with the rock 3 cylinder mold to see if it got a different result please?!
I don't own one, though I'd assume it would preform fine, although not AS well.

adiennika24, please refrain from posting here any further.
Hmm, I've also seen some moderate results with this...
I would test with counter, but I have yet to get a CH120...
You could use D125, T125, 120 etc.
This combo sucks at 145. When I get a 120 track I'm switching.
Wait...use x125 for Counter or Rock?
I thought Counter was best with a high track, as is Leone?
No idea as I've never used counter, but I always use Rock at 120 height.
(Aug. 20, 2010  1:45 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Wait...use x125 for Counter or Rock?
I thought Counter was best with a high track, as is Leone?

Leone is actually awesome with a low track as well so I imagine counter would follow suit. Results from the Pre-Hws Leone testing thread.
MF Leone 100RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB (Click to Hide)
Leone: 18
Earth: 2
Double KO: 0
Details (Click to View)
Man, I really must buy an attack stadium. Clear wheels look even better on it.
I have no idea how it turned from green into blue on the video, lol.