Rock Leone 105WB

Lol thats what i dont really get, maybe his saying when it gets knocked over abit it will start spinning on the ball section and recover quicker ( just i guess i wouldnt have a clue what his talking about lol)
^this.
anubis, why is there a BS? its because of the reason josh mentioned..and if the ball was wider.. it will recover faster and will be very hard to unbalance.
so. with its sharp tip. it will have very good stamina, and with the WB it will also has good recovery rate --> good defence and good stamina.

correct me if am wrong!
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:27 AM)pegasis Wrote: ^this.
anubis, why is there a BS? its because of the reason josh mentioned..and if the ball was wider.. it will recover faster and will be very hard to unbalance.
so. with its sharp tip. it will have very good stamina, and with the WB it will also has good recovery rate --> good defence and good stamina.

correct me if am wrong!

I'd correct you if I understood what you were saying here.
lol.
ok let me try again. am gonna start with a question: what is the difference between S and BS in performance?
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:57 AM)pegasis Wrote: lol.
ok let me try again. am gonna start with a question: what is the difference between S and BS in performance?

Honestly, there is no consequential difference. BS has a very, very negligibly better balance restoration.
ok, good. now this balance comes from what? why is it there in the BS and not in the S?
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:03 AM)pegasis Wrote: ok, good. now this balance comes from what? why is it there in the BS and not in the S?

Because of the ball shape at the sides.
great. now you should get what i mean. this ball doesnt give enough balance. so if it was wider, it will give more balance! 8)
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:08 AM)pegasis Wrote: great. now you should get what i mean. this ball doesnt give enough balance. so if it was wider, it will give more balance! 8)

um

yes?

what's your point?

also, after examining S and BS more closely, i don't even think the ball section of BS would ever come into play, so i'm confident in saying there's no practical difference between the two

D is closer to B than BS is
lol
the point is sharp tips always have very good stamina, but they suffer from balance. and what i said will fix the problem. thats it !
maybe the B in BS doesnt come into play. but the WB in WBS will..
it will have almost the same defence WB has with the great stamina S has.
No it won't, it would just be a wider version of the ball section. Which wouldn't help. D already accomplishes what you're asking for, anyway.
The ball shape at the side of BS does not affect its performance at all. It literally will never touch the ground. BS can be thought of as "Sharper Sharp"
Look at it this way pegasis, the ball could be 2 miles wide.. or as small as BS.. but in either way.. due to the sharpness of the tip, the ball nearly never touches the stadium floor.. Why is this?
It is a stamina type.. it spins in one location.. in order for the ball to reach the floor it will have to be on a slope.. and be wobbling, which is what ballsharp never accomplishes due to the sharp tip.
When the blade stops spinning, it will have not enough RPM to use the ball part to regain balance..
So the only way for it to come into play is if your BS was hit very hard by an attacking beyblade and knocked onto a slope.. But I personally would not use a stamina type with a sharp tip against an attacking beyblade..
it also will touch the stadium if it got unbalanced in the center of it.. ?
How would that happen?.. It spins IN the centre.. when it is hit.. it is knocked upwards to the slopes..And honestly.. you'd not be using a stamina beyblade against another beyblade who can consistently knock you away hard.. They are mostly for versus defense.. to outspin the defender.. in which case the stamina beyblade BS won't touch the stadium floor with the ball part.. and when it starts to wobble and come close to stopping with spinning in the centre, it will not have enough rpm left to regain balance anyway..

I'm basing this all on current beyblade metagame and what people use.. and in which stadium types etc..

Maybe in some other not often seen situation it would touch the stadium often enough to justify using it.. but as of now it won't ever work as it might look like in theory..
even vs a defence blade it sometimes gets unbalanced while spinning in the center. didnt that ever happened to you?
a blade with s sometimes gets unbalanced and loose to a blade with a WB!
so i think my idea will work. am not sure though..
The Wheel will hit the stadium floor long before the Ball section does.
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:46 PM)pegasis Wrote: even with a high track? Confused

Yes.
So I tested WB at a low rotation speed. It works remarkably well. Shoot Rock Leone105WB (or Libra105WB which is better) at a low enough speed so that it settles in the center. It's really hard to knock out.
anubis how about B. it stays in the center. you should test it with libra105, wait.. why 105? isnt D125 always better?
(Jun. 07, 2009  5:30 PM)pegasis Wrote: anubis how about B. it stays in the center. you should test it with libra105, wait.. why 105? isnt D125 always better?

B is good but it doesn't have as high Defense as WB.

Why would you think D125 is always better than 105? You don't think that height makes a difference depending on the opponent?
(Jun. 07, 2009  7:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would you think D125 is always better than 105? You don't think that height makes a difference depending on the opponent?

So much this. Had a long blading session yesterday and the height made crazy difference. A number of suprising combos too as seemingly all of the tracks are quite good with the right combination. Had to keep changing tracks for every combo, got kinda confusing after a while. XD