Rock Leone 105WB

i still haven't the means to test out anything myself yet, but just as an update tho, i've got quetz 2 90F as one blade and rock leone 105WF as the other some more parts should be coming in the mail soon, so i'll be able to look at some endurance or balance parts once they arrive
This new system is offering very complex strategy to people who care to do that much testing. The track height... it makes a gigantic difference.
^ I'm finding it a little overwhelming actually. So many combos that vary from the slightest thing......It's great but gosh it can hurt my head trying to remember everything, aspecially when testing. Testing all possible combinations against all the variants of a specific combo......takes forever.....>.>
It's really getting to me too, actually.
Thank god I'm not the only one, was starting to wonder whether I'd become exceptionally dumb or something. ^^;
Join the club, few weeks ago it was D125D, then it's B that's better than D for defence, and now WB when launched weakly, and 105 for defense combos, then DF145, and 145 tracks are useful again, just too much discovery over a short period of time ><
Think my brains going to rupture if combo building gets any more complex..
I miss when beyblade was simple *sigh*
In all honesty though, I have been finding Libra105WB to work better against storm Pegasis105RF, than with a 145, or DF145 track. Don't know if it's just because if how I'm launching, or what, but I've been knocking out LibraDF145 time and time again.
Haha.. the more complex Beyblade becomes, the more of an advantage I have. I think that goes for most advanced players. Even in plastic generation, higher level play was very complex.

I need to test LibraC145WB..
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! NOwhere sells rock leone exept toywiz which is no use since i live in london, i even went to summer smash today(it was aesome) and asked everyone if they were selling it, noone was. my friends were rubbing thier flame sagi, storm Pegasus and dark wolf in my face!!!!(even tho i still murked them with my normal leone)can someone plz tell me where to get them from on an english website or something!!! by the way stadiums arent that important, and why would u put a stadium before clothes?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

this really isn't the place to post this mate, the only UK story for metal fight beyblade that sells Rock Leone is www.theintoy.com, in future look here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
for where to buy beyblades
theintoy is out of stock and on that other post no one is online
The intoy isn't out of stock at all..
Whatever gave you that idea..
(Jul. 05, 2009  12:47 AM)Ghost Wrote: The intoy isn't out of stock at all..
Whatever gave you that idea..

The fact that there is no BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB on the products page.
Ohw.. I thought he meant they weren't selling any beyblades..

But it was there a few days ago.. he must have been just a tad bit too late..
yh i was i thought they were selling at uk summer smash but they werent so Crying
Do not continue this conversation on Rock Leone's availability in online stores here. Use the Bey Marketplace forum for that. This topic is used to discuss that specific customization : Rock Leone 105WB, not BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB.