[Roanoke, VA, USA, 11/12/2011] The Face Race

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This event will take place in Roanoke, Virginia, on Saturday, November 12th. I only have one Attack Stadium at the moment, so if you have one and are coming, please don't hesitate to bring it!

Times: Registration will begin at 11:00am and end at 12:00. The event itself will begin shortly after.

Format: Round Robin, unless we get more than 12 contestants.

Fees: $5 shop fee + Standard WBO fees.

Prizes: First will be able to choose between a Takara-Tomy Phantom Orion, Fang Leone, or a Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus. Second will be able to choose out of the two that are left, et cetera.

Judges: TBA

Confirmed Attendees:
1. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
2. (✿◠‿◠)
3. lightvsdark99
4. Qwert
5. Hobo
6. L023R
7. othellog

Possible Attendees:
1. AJthecyborg
2. hellkerbecs900
3. Technologic
4. Ahmir
5. Kaylaomaru
6. Mstubbs88
7. X-Saber

Lastly, I'd like to thank Deikailo for the epic tourney name and hosting advice that she gave me!

And I hope to see you all there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This thread belongs in the Organized Play section. You posted it in the wrong forum.
(Nov. 06, 2011  11:23 PM)Hazel Wrote: This thread belongs in the Organized Play section. You posted it in the wrong forum.

Tournament organizers can't create a thread in official events, so they create it somewhere else (after getting approval to do so) and then the mods move it (which they can do from from anywhere - which they did).

Congrats ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)! I hope lots of people come to your tourney and that it is awesome!
(Nov. 07, 2011  12:14 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Tournament organizers can't create a thread in official events, so they create it somewhere else (after getting approval to do so) and then the mods move it (which they can do from from anywhere - which they did).

I think Hazel knows. I had clearly told ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) to make the thread in the WBO General forum, but he made it in the Beyblade General forum ...
Oh wow...

That was stupid of me; that just proves I don't read thoroughly enough Uncertain

Edit: Does it even make a difference if this is getting moved anyways?
No, it's alread been moved to the Official Events forum. Smile
Then all is well and as it should be, lol.
put me on the maybe list ill ask my parents.
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:57 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: put me on the maybe list ill ask my parents.

Alright, I'll put you up!
Great job, Angry Face! Grin So happy to see this work out for you. Good luck~!
Yea dude nice job. Smile
Watch out for the reshoot clause...
Thanks, guys!

I hope your tournaments go well too!
I may come though it is not confirmed...
~X-Saber
(Nov. 08, 2011  4:14 PM)X-Saber Wrote: I may come though it is not confirmed...
~X-Saber

No worries, I'll still put you up Wink.
Hmmm, I might come if my dad doesn't make me pay for gas...
That is if it gets approved...
(Nov. 09, 2011  1:21 PM)othellog Wrote: Hmmm, I might come if my dad doesn't make me pay for gas...

It's approved my man. You just made a post in this thread in the Official Events forum!

I like your support of Angry (Pablo)'s tourney here. VA needs both of your tournaments to be successful to try and capture the energy and momentum that has been waiting to be unleashed!
(Nov. 09, 2011  1:21 PM)othellog Wrote: Hmmm, I might come if my dad doesn't make me pay for gas...

I'll put you down as a maybe, then.

(Nov. 09, 2011  4:19 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I like your support of Angry (Pablo)'s tourney here. VA needs both of your tournaments to be successful to try and capture the energy and momentum that has been waiting to be unleashed!

Haha, so true, but I'm still Angry, just not the emotion. xD
(Nov. 11, 2011  1:29 PM)(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Wrote: im not cuming

What?!

That's too bad, and you're so close too. Unhappy Did something else come up?
(Nov. 11, 2011  1:44 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  1:29 PM)(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Wrote: im not cuming

What?!

That's too bad, and you're so close too. Unhappy Did something else come up?

no i just dont want to come
ferguson isnt coming ether
Don't worry.....
Yo I'm coming!
Awesome! Now let's see, that's seven people xD

I'm at the shop now, so let's hope for a great day!
carp, overslep! D;
You live in a cave and you never heard of alarm clocks ? You have absolutely no excuse.
Well, the results are in!

The winners of the Face Race are as Follows:

1st Place: othellog (MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170D)
2nd Place: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (MF Phantom Aquario BGrin)
3rd Place: (✿◠‿◠) (Meteo L-Drago 100WD)

I'm a little disappointed with the turnout, though... We had to wait an hour for someone to arrive, and even then we only had five of our confirmed attendees. Parents had to participate just so we could meet the bare minimum... But everything went pretty smoothly from then on thanks to othellog for helping with judging and supplying his stadiums!