Ridiculous School Rules

For the recess thing, mines only 10 minutes and my lunch is only like 40 minutes. One stupid rule at my school: No hats allowed when class starts. you have to take it off. If you don't, they'll confiscate it. Tongue_out
My school is way too strict about suspensions, this kid got suspended for 20 days because his boxers were slightly showing. I mean kids who sag their pants are annoying, but seriously, a 20 day suspension, and his pants were barely down. And after suspension, they make you wear suspenders for like a week,
I don't really care considering the fact I don't sag my pants, but its still kind of harsh. And, they closed all of the sixth grade bathrooms for like two months because some idiot wrote all over the walls, and half of our teachers don't let us go into 7th or 8th grade halls.
Freshmans and sophmores aren't allowed to use the vending machines. It's a college campus, they're all around us! Doesn't really matter though, college starts Aug 16th, so I can get some soda if I want between classes. It's not like there are my school's teacher keeping a vigil over this stuff, because they have to teach and all.
My 6th grade school really sucked. Most insane rules like no standing up during lunch (I was all like how am supposed to get my food on the first day of school) numbah 2 dismissed by tables at lunch. No recess. No gum and no toys. Have to be monitored by the Lost and Found. No touching other people anywhere no even to handshake or whatever the teachers get pissed and are like dang they got to many friends lets make it so they can't handshake or anything now. No hair past your eyebrow and or over your ear. But where still aloud to have phones with us at all times except during Staar Test
At my school some stupid rules are:
No colorful socks (Like really why would you look at people socks
No colorful Pens or Pencils( Does it really matter)
If your boxers are showing even a cm you get 1 week of ISS(Now that's a little extreme)
And if you talk back to the teacher you get suspended for 3 days, 1 week of ISS, and after school Detention

Now is those some stupid rules!!!!!
@AA It's normal for schools grade 6+ not to have recess. In my school, everyone just hangs out at the pit. But considering it's still Summer, some people just like to chill in the cafeteria where the sun isn't baking us alive. But whatever, there's plenty things more to do outside at the pit. And it's good social interaction between freshmans-juniors. Seniors get to hang out in the recreation room, with ping pong, vending machines pool, foosball, arcade, and a lounge.
(Aug. 10, 2012  7:00 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: @AA It's normal for schools grade 6+ not to have recess. In my school, everyone just hangs out at the pit. But considering it's still Summer, some people just like to chill in the cafeteria where the sun isn't baking us alive. But whatever, there's plenty things more to do outside at the pit. And it's good social interaction between freshmans-juniors. Seniors get to hang out in the recreation room, with ping pong, vending machines pool, foosball, arcade, and a lounge.
My school have a place called the pit too. But there's two, the Hell's Kitchen (The on in the hot sun and the Heaven Pit (Under a privilian)
there are many to tell.. but here is a recent one,, it was during he examination;(collage) as you all know there are many people who copy others paper, bring cheats etc... (so this is almost everywhere). on that day a supervisor (one of our teacher,toooo strict) caught a boy (teenager) while he was copying; with a cheat of paper. (the cheat paper was small,, he had made a mini-xerox of a big one)... she took him to the principal and the principal naturally fired him, told him to bring his parents, she also wrote on the collage notice board that so and so boy of so and so class was caught copying (as it was our main notice board, it was darn insulting).. moreover she dragged that boy to all the classes (15-16 classes that are full during the exams, rest are empty) and told all the students that "ya, may i have your attention,, SEE HERE,, LOOK ALL OF YOU, I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT HIM,, THIS BOY IS A CRIMINAL"....!!! (man, that was so comedy, and such a drama), we caught him copying and if anyone of you is caught doing the same they would have to suffer the same fate as him and said that she would lodge a police a police complain
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:30 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote: I remeber in elementary school ... they banned Beyblades and Pokemon Cards because the teachers couldn't handle the amount of complains they were getting. People would trade stuff, break it then cry and whatever. So they just prohibited any kind of trading XD
haha, yeah, in elementary school, kids would trade cards and stuff before school actually started when they waited for their teachers to be ready...then somebody ended up stealing another kid's 4-inch binder of pokemon cards and that was the end of that. if anyone so much as drew a pokemon, they would get a time out. haha, this was in 2nd grade, so yeah...
Formal students or students from other school cannot visit my school now lol, thanks to the new deputy principal. Every single student hate her.
P.S: She wear sexy clothes while students have to wear uniform.
P.S.S: She's like 70~80 years old or something and her perfume smell REALLY disgusting *vomit* and I have to hold my breath when I'm near her.
We aren't allowed to have Playing Cards because they say we might gamble when we never do Tired
My brothers school doesn't allow turtlenecks. How stupid is that?!
at one of the schools i've been to we only had 1 recess of 20 minutes, quite annoying, also you couldn't use football (soccer) teams t-shirts
my nephew at his last school they couldn't run or bring toys to school, come on, they are only 8 years old! they need something to do that's not reading!
I hate the rule of no long hair for boys (i don't care if they are private schools)
-U cant were belts
-no boots
-no dark clothes
-no short no gym
All those things listed is wht I always do , WHAT THE H '_' really
No recess
No hats during classes
No cell phones (From homeroom through last period)
Oh, and get this:
Only teachers can ever use red pen!
(Dec. 25, 2012  2:43 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: No recess
No hats during classes
Oh, and get this:

Are you in middle school. Because if so I have the same exact rules minus the red pen part.
(Dec. 25, 2012  2:51 AM)Insane Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  2:43 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: No recess
No hats during classes
Oh, and get this:

Are you in middle school. Because if so I have the same exact rules minus the red pen part.

That statement's kind of confusing. Mostly because of the "if so" part. It's basicly saying that if i'm not i middle school, you don't have those rules. However, i'll let you get away with it because I am in middle school.
at my middle school people mainly complain about the dress code.here are the rules:
1.you can only wear black,blue,white,and yellow collared shirts
2.have to tuck in your shirt and have it buttoned up
3.have to wear a belt
4.no hats(I HATE that rule)
5.no logos(on shirts)
6.no jeans or cargo pants←thats the reasonable one
Really guys? I find all these rules quite reasonable.
No turtlenecks is reasonable?
(Dec. 25, 2012  3:19 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: No turtlenecks is reasonable?
Well, not that...That's just dumb...

And that "Certain Colored Shirts" rule.