Reviser Dragooon SA165 GF

(Jun. 14, 2013  1:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's both. The fundamental misunderstanding everyone seems to have is that spin equalizers are in no way whatsoever only left spinning. It's just everyone's "understanding" of how stamina works is very warped. I'm working on a massive project to "correct" this so anyone who wants to offer your assistance to me via PM I would very much appreciate it.

really long rambling statement on spin-equalizing and left-spin Tongue_out:
... In my humble opinion. Smile

As for duo scraping, if it's on SA165 it shouldn't matter, since Duo and SA165 have such ridiculously high LAD. I find that really hard to believe, unless SA165 is in attack mode.

Again, I'm not just guessing. I did extensive informal testing on this thing when I first came up with it a few months ago, and I've seen it vs. Duo on SA165.
Finally! Someone understands. You're correct. Beyblades are governed by physics like everything else. Right and Left spin are perfectly equal because Takara designs it's parts that way. Anyway i'm going to start testing this soon so you don't all hate me for bragging or something (i'm not btw).
Can some test this against MSF Gryph Gryph E230BSF?
I am going to use L-Drago Destroy on my first tourney.
Im gonna see how far I can get with a stock beyblade
Allright, I did some tests! Smile

After trying out SA165 in normal mode, I found that it lost to just about everything on SA165/B : D...
However, when I switched it to attack mode, which is mostly what I tested it with a few months ago, it actually took some serious stuff down! Thus, I did tests with it in attack mode too.

Some statements on this thing in attack mode:

ATTACK MODE tests:

NORMAL MODE tests:

Sum evaluation:
Smile
How does that happen? EWD should've been swayed out every time.
(Jun. 16, 2013  1:30 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How does that happen? EWD should've been swayed out every time.

Because it was in reverse .. Swaying is reasonably harder if the opposing Beyblade is in reverse rotation.
And it was on a D-series Bottom. Had it been on an S-series Bottom, the Left-Spin Zero-G/'Sway' Attacker shouldn't have had any trouble destabilizing and then out-spinning it.
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:37 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  1:30 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How does that happen? EWD should've been swayed out every time.

Because it was in reverse .. Swaying is reasonably harder if the opposing Beyblade is in reverse rotation.

Ah sorry. I have got to stop skimming over results haha.
I'm gonna try this out with tests. Should I do against Reviser Reviser E230MB? Also, what mode is it in?
Generally, you should test spin equalizers against something like Duo Cancer BGrin/SA165 BWD.

Any spin equalizer will destroy 230 heights(even more so on MB), so testing against that combo would just be stating the obvious.
Well ultimitecrown at Beyblade Revolution used a _____E230MB and it destroyed Duo 3-0. This isn't the BB-10 we're talking about, this is Zero-G. MB is a great bottom for Sway Defense and when SA165 loses speed and starts spin equalizing, E230 absorbs the hits and wins by a few rotations. But I'll do Duo BD
I do not own a Zero G Beystadium but I had an idea. Can anyone do a comparison between Reviser Dragoon SA165 GF and MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF? I'm nearly certain Wyvang should get better results due to more stamina, weight, and smash. MSF-L can increase movement which is critical for Sway KO Combo's. Seriously though, Someone Should Test MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF as a comparison to this. If no one owns a MSF-L, then a MSF-F is fine. If no one owns both, then a Regular Stone Face is fine as well.
(Jul. 07, 2013  5:52 AM)Plastics Lover Wrote: I do not own a Zero G Beystadium but I had an idea. Can anyone do a comparison between Reviser Dragoon SA165 GF and MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF? I'm nearly certain Wyvang should get better results due to more stamina, weight, and smash. MSF-L can increase movement which is critical for Sway KO Combo's. Seriously though, Someone Should Test MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 GF as a comparison to this. If no one owns a MSF-L, then a MSF-F is fine. If no one owns both, then a Regular Stone Face is fine as well.

Wyvang Dragooon should get more better results in terms of KOes, yes! But Revizer is there to reduce the amount of recoil; its round and ability to spin equalize is more superior in terms of wins rather than Stamina.

Sway KO is quite rare to occur in Left V Right, even with GF due to resistance, and a regular Stone Face, or MSF-F is the best possible choice to enhance its chances of Sway KO, and quicker movement.
I'm actually making this exact combo with a different Chrome Wheel for Dragooon! It's showing great results in the BB-10. At least for me...
Have u tried wyvang with it, because i figured it could be great, but i cant test it.
Tests
Equipment:
Bey Launcher L-R
Bey Launcher R
Zero-G Attack Type Stadium

Reviser Dragooon SA165GF vs Duo Bull SA165EWD
SA165 Attack Mode on dragoon
Normal on duo
RD wins: 19 wins, 1 Og KO, 18 KO
DB wins: 1 os
Can you test this against Wywang Wywang E230GCF?
Wyvang would probably win, since its an opposite spin matchup.
(Aug. 24, 2013  10:43 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Wyvang would probably win, since its an opposite spin matchup.

Just because it is opposite spin doesn't automatically give Wyvang the win, E230 would be making the most contact and GF is faster than XF so you really just assume that..
What I mean is because Wyvang is opposite spin so it wouldnt get swayed out as easily in a same spin matchup, and again, GF has low stamina and depends on spin equalozing, but E230 wouldnt allow that, and drain GFs Stamina.
No.. Opposite spin eats E230 for breakfast. And GF has more stamina than XF especially when it is opposite spin.
Tests!

BBG-03
String Launcher L
String Launcher

Reviser Dragooon SA165GF(attack mode) vs Wyvang Balro E230GCF
Beys launched first alternatively. GF has one or two scars but doesnt affect the speed and the stability.

RD:15 wins (9 ko, 6 os)
WB:5 wins(5 ko)
RD win rate:75 %
2 ties

Some of the most freak ties I've ever seen. RD was racing to a pocket which WB was very very near and it took WB with it into the pocket!!!!
There was this one ko that WB could have acheived. WB smashed RD to a pocket in the opposite side of the stadium and RD smashed into a pocket wall and ricocheted back in!!
LOL

I don't have 2 Wyvangs...... D:
Thank you for those tests, that is what I needed to back up my statement haha
@ yukoray14
No problem, it also helps my combo tooXD

I'll try to test variants such as wyvang and girago. Hopefully they'll be better.
@cccyyy can you test this combo with killerken replAcing revizer in a bb-10