Returning Rivals! May the best win!

Fremont, California
Irvington Community Park
41885 Blacow Road
  Meet near the hedge on the large green field
12:00PM on 05/06/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome back Bladers! Our first Northern California Community Event was a success, we all banded together to create an amazing event! And as promised here is another one! This time we’ve learned from our first event and plan to make many big changes! 

- We will have cleaner registration with multiple judges registering Bladers to speed up the process.
- Faster Match Firing, Stadiums will have numbers and all Judges will be able to update scores and start matches to allow us to keep the event moving and minimize time Bladers wait between games.
- Better Prize Support, we saw how while the Side Event was fun, it didn’t have much structure and many participants left feeling unsatisfied, this time we’ll focus less on first prize and spread the love, more, smaller lottery prizes to maximize how many bladers go home with goodies!
- More Judges, More Stadiums, MORE BEYBLADE! We encourage all parents to judge if you’d like to, it’s fun and helps us out a great deal! We also ask everyone who can please bring all stadiums you have, legal or not, so that freeplay can be plentiful!

This time around we will be offering 3 Prizes for the top cut, one copy of each Cho-Z Beyblade: Winning Valkyrie, Z Achilles, and Emperor Forneus. The top 3 Bladers will choose based on standing which of the 3 they want (1st place picks first, then 2nd place, then 3rd) 

We will also have random boosters as lottery prizes randomly given out, we’ll see if we can get our hands on Vol 10!

Please clear your schedule until around 4:00pm because with the expected number of participants things can run a while, but don’t worry, there will be plenty to do while waiting for matches Smile

Cant wait to see you all again! And many new faces as well!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

@[Realpig630] that is correct, they’ll need accounts on WBO.
(Apr. 17, 2018  5:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I learned a lot from the last tournament, even if it was my first one ever. Don't expect me to go easy on you guys!

@[Mage] I'm gonna get revenge for losing to your Sr in the first round!

bring it on dude
Hey! I just joined the WBO and I really want to participate in this, but im 18. Is that to old? can i still join and compete in the tournament?
Smile
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:10 PM)BladerJo Wrote: Hey! I just joined the WBO and I really want to participate in this, but im 18. Is that to old? can i still join and compete in the tournament?
Smile

Definitely! No matter the age, you can still participate Smile
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:26 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:10 PM)BladerJo Wrote: Hey! I just joined the WBO and I really want to participate in this, but im 18. Is that to old? can i still join and compete in the tournament?
Smile

Definitely! No matter the age, you can still participate Smile

Sweet! thanks for the help!
man competition is really growing I'm So FIred Up to battle you guys again can't wait to BATTLE.

hope to get to battle bladerjo, o and i might drink a friend i'm going to make him a account
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:10 PM)Darkbalder Wrote: man competition is really growing I'm So FIred Up to battle you guys again can't wait to BATTLE.

hope to get to battle bladerjo, o and i might drink a friend i'm going to make him a account

Please don’t blend your pal into a human smoothie, but the more the merrier! Glad to hear you’re excited! :)
(Apr. 17, 2018  7:09 AM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: @[Realpig630] that is correct, they’ll need accounts on WBO.

Thanks. Just making sure.
o sorry didn't mean to spell it that way Wink
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No you cannot stick it, that's illegal.
Use [IMG] link here [/IM G] for images, just upload them to imgur.
You can borrow a part for sure for someone

ok, but is it ok with just one wheel, but im good if I will have to borrow the part in the future
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:36 PM)ramzi65 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No you cannot stick it, that's illegal.
Use [IMG] link here [/IM G] for images, just upload them to imgur.
You can borrow a part for sure for someone

ok, but is it ok with just one wheel, but im good if I will have to borrow the part in the future

No, sorry. Broken parts can not be used. Unhappy
(Apr. 19, 2018  1:47 AM)bondairy Wrote: In it to win it!

Your gonna have to get past me first! Smile

I know im asking so many more questions than last time,sorry about that. Also are fake launchers allowed? My friend has a fake launcher and im wondering if he can use it.
(Apr. 19, 2018  3:01 AM)Realpig630 Wrote:

I know im asking so many more questions than last time,sorry about that. Also are fake launchers allowed? My friend has a fake launcher and im wondering if he can use it.

same for me Wink

not the fake launcher part just the battling

Only official beyblade burst gear is allowed. So no, you cant use fake launchers

Your gonna have to get past me first! :)

They don't let you even have duct tape on your launcher, so I doubt they're gonna let you use a fake launcher.
(Apr. 19, 2018  4:37 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  3:01 AM)Realpig630 Wrote: Your gonna have to get past me first! Smile

Only official beyblade burst gear is allowed. So no, you cant use fake launchers
Ok thanks.
(Apr. 19, 2018  5:50 AM)Neven Wrote: I’m coming

Awesome!
(Apr. 19, 2018  5:56 PM)Tylermadden Wrote: can i jone

Of course you can! But you must attend the event if you sigh up.
Cant wait to have some fun!
How would the who judges tell if the beyblade is fake or not?
(Apr. 20, 2018  12:50 AM)Epzus Wrote: How would the who judges tell if the beyblade is fake or not?

Pretty much all fakes have something off about them. Whether it be color or performance, it will be fairly easy to tell